[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET games and occupations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: PoE.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
PoE.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
What are good games (or other things to do) for NEETs?
As for games I can think of Path of Exile, since it's free and you can waste quite some time on it.
If you suggest games please suggest free ones.
If you don't game (or not all the time) what else do you do except browse chan, fap, and sleep?
I really need some shit to keep me occupied.
>>
File: 1463488170015.jpg (196 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1463488170015.jpg
196 KB, 1600x900
I just play shmups all day long, scoreruns are the only thing which keeps me going and alteast I can see how I improve.
>>
Just watch some anime familia
>>
>>28652898
>being a weeb
no thanks
>>
>>28652805
GRIM DAWN
THE SUPERIOR ARPG
>>
Visual Novels

Its not for everybody but holy shit You can pour alot of time in those.

I have like 40 installed i still need to play.
It's the reason i haven't an hero yet.
>>
Minecraft and Runescape. I've also been playing Legend of Grimrock 2 recently and been thinking about getting into rougelikes.

On handheld, I've been playing the latest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Picross

Outside of videogames, chan, fap, and sleep, I just watch anime and read manga.
>>
>>28654268
It's been months since I've played minecraft. I used to be able to play it for hours and days on end, but now I'm bored even starting the world. Do you play single player or multiplayer?
I don't like the new direction it's going either.
>>
File: WVW69jDu9tAkuIlLZl.jpg (175 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jDu9tAkuIlLZl.jpg
175 KB, 400x240
Fire Emblem Fates. Even if it was censored I can at least still fet a waifu, blow on her pussy, and rub her face and hair.
>>
>>28654418
I actually haven't played it in about a year, but I was thinking about starting it soon. There was a thread last night about an r9k server, but OP didn't whitelist me.

I think multiplayer is nice since you have an opportunity to show off your work, but singleplayer can also be fun since you're free to mod at will and can build a world over a longer period of time. Out of the two I prefer multiplayer, though, since it keeps me a little more engaged.

What have they done recently that you don't like? I haven't been watching the updates.
>>
>>28654491
Last time I played it they had just added the new fighting system (with the shield) I don't really like how that works.
I think the problem is also that I'm just bored with the game cause I feel like it's the same thing over and over in every world I make
>>
>>28654531
>shield
Huh, I'll have to try that for myself.

To keep it fresh, I decide the type of fortress I want to build before I start, and make it different every time.
>comfy cabin on a mountaintop
>secret base inside a hollowed out mountain
>island fortresses on an archipelago
>mountain/peninsula fortress
To name a few. Next, I'm thinking of making a labyrinth. On one server, I created a secret maze near the spawn area with moving walls (pistons closing and opening passages periodically) that people got trapped in because it was disorienting.

The resource gathering may be repetitive, but varying the projects can make it fun.
>>
>>28652805
>If you don't game (or not all the time) what else do you do except browse chan, fap, and sleep?

Currently I play Battlefield 4 on the PS3. Before anyone gets irrationally mad that I'm using a console, I'd rather play PC games but I can't afford a better one and the best I can run on my current one is CoD2 (2005).

Another thing I do which is rather enjoyable is read non-fiction books. The amount of times I've had my mind blown from learning unimaginable new things is countless.
>>
>>28652805
Private servers on wow, I'm an old fag so I play nintendo and SNES rpgs and shit, go fishing kills time and is good solo activity,
>>
how come i have almost 800 hours in PoE and i'm still mediocre?
>>
>>28655475
i have like 400 and im garbage. its hard to learn how to make a build yourself and not follow anyone elses build

its ok, my only goal is complete the game on merciless and maybe some maps. i don't want to get mega good or anything
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.