[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have two tulpas. One is my wife and one is my daughter. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_m77x6tifdw1qh2khk.png (253 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m77x6tifdw1qh2khk.png
253 KB, 500x363
I have two tulpas. One is my wife and one is my daughter. I'm looking for things we can all do together (platonically) that doesn't involve some retarded wonderland or possession. I'm nervous to go to a park due to the fact that people would see me surrounded by children without being able to see my wife or daughter playing beside them.

Anything we can do as a family?
>>
more like chalupa amirite
>>
>>28652761
People like you are why I haven't had any real suggestions in the past two threads.
>>
File: yukino outside.jpg (56 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
yukino outside.jpg
56 KB, 492x600
>>28652732

you could always ask me a ton of questions whenever I post the next question thread.

I assume you see them both mentally still, as seeing them physically would be extremely difficult.
I'd work on entering their wonderland for now
>>
>>28652850
>tripfag
Don't care
>next thread
Don't care
>Wonderland
Did you even read the thread?!
>>
File: 1461762286377.jpg (114 KB, 661x749) Image search: [Google]
1461762286377.jpg
114 KB, 661x749
>>28652885

>post legitimate sincere response to your thread
>you don't care about any of it

well fuck off then retard
>>
>>28652806
Are you sure it isn't your anime pictures?
>>
>>28652897
>tripfag
>calling anyone a retard
Top lel.
>>
>Tulpa fag
You should involve a fantasy where they kill you because apparently you're too much of a fucking pussy to do it yourself.
>>
>>28652919
We're on 4chan. Pretty sure the anime girls aren't that off-putting.
>>
File: 1391414069818.jpg (131 KB, 474x480) Image search: [Google]
1391414069818.jpg
131 KB, 474x480
>>28652972
>you're too much of a fucking pussy to do it yourself.
You are too!
>>
>>28652991
How to make a tulpa actually appear
Step 1: Get brain cancer
Step 2: Die being a lonely retard
>>
>>28653040
You sound angry, friend. Why are you so angry?
>>
>>28653066
Give me a good reason not to wither away into old age filled with disgust and contempt for everything around me.
>>
>>28653090
Because of your tulpa. :) They make everything better.
>>
>>28652897
You are the highest form of cancer. Go attention seek somewhere else. Isn't your headmate sex doll enough?
>>
It's official. 3 threads and not one legitimate suggestion.
>>
>>28653097
You gigantic stupid fuck. I hope you have a brain tumor.
>>
File: 1460856915062.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1460856915062.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>28653106

I wasn't attention seeking, I gave OP a legitimate response and instead he just had a go at me

OP's a literal retard that can't distinguish legitimate responses from memes
Kill yourself
>>
>>28653182
Your response was "You can ask me in a thread I make. Until then, do the exact opposite of what you wanted."
>>
>>28653182
>implying I'm talking about the last 5 minutes

Everything you do is attention seeking, tripfag. I've seen you.
>>
>>28653182
>Tripfag
>Calling anyone a retard
By using a trip you're literally doing nothing but attention-seeking.
>>
>>28652732
i really think that if you have enough imagination to supposedly create a tulpa then you should have enough imagination to enter the area you should have already created for them during the first steps of the process.

but, BUT i will try to help anyway

>secluded hiking trails
>camping areas
>window shopping?
>carry around a bluetooth on your ear and speak quietly i guess idfk
>skate parks are usually empty
>watch movies
>do physical games with your kids, trivia, patty cake idk
>get a swimming pool or a trampoline
>get a pet? tulpa pet?
>read stories

i'd try to help more but i have to go to work. sorry if this didnt work.
>>
>>28653296
Thanks, anon! We usually just watch TV, read or take walks together, but I'll have to try out window shopping some time!
>>
>>28653365
>we
>together

Seek fucking help and quit wasting board space. If its not frogs or fag shit its something retarded.

Jesus fucking Christ you people.
>>
Kill yourself along with your imaginary friends faggot
>>
>>28653446
That's right. They're their own people. Deal with it.
>>
File: mpc-hc 2016-05-15 00-49-38-49.png (2 MB, 1920x936) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2016-05-15 00-49-38-49.png
2 MB, 1920x936
>tfw not crazy enough to have a tulpa
JUST KILL ME NOW FAMALAMBORGHINI
>>
>>28653629
You can do it, senpai. You just need practice.
>>
File: mpc-hc 2016-05-15 00-47-17-62.png (2 MB, 1920x936) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2016-05-15 00-47-17-62.png
2 MB, 1920x936
>>28653660
But I have a job and I go outside. I was crazy enough to get a tulpa a few years back when I never left the house. But it's very hard to be a hallucinating lunatic AND a functioning member of society.
>>
>>28653695
What's your problem, then? You seem to be doing well off.
>>
File: turbo-kid.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
turbo-kid.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>28653712
>What's your problem, then? You seem to be doing well off.
...but I want to be a lunatic who hallucinates mai waifu. It's okay, though. I'll be NEET soon enough and I'll degenerate into a loony. I know I can get a tulpa, I just gotta be locked away in my bedroom for a year straight.
>>
File: smhtbhfam.jpg (419 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhfam.jpg
419 KB, 2000x2000
>>28653629

It's probably a good thing that you're not a schizophrenic
>>
>>28653766
I go outside and work and do uni. I just make the best of the time I get to spend with them.
>>
>>28653778
No, it's not. I know what it's like to be crazy, and honestly I preferred it. I would rather be locked in my bedroom all alone than to live how I do now.

>>28653842
>look at me I can have a tulpa and not be mental
Yeah well... it's all right FOR SOME.
>>
>>28653551
Its not me that needs to deal with it. Its you

I came off mean I'm sorry. I suffer Maladaptive daydreaming because I locked myself away and did basically what you did for 5 years.. I want it gone so bad. You dont want to have this shit. Dont do this to yourself anon. Dont give up yet. Other humans are warm and a lot of them are genuinely nice.
>>
File: 60674036.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60674036.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>28653922
Sorry, anon, but a real woman will never make me as happy as an anime girl. It's just a sad reality.
>>
>>28653766
And yet somewhere at the back of your head you will always be fully aware that this is not real, and you are simply playing an elaborate game of pretend in order to soothe your rejected ego.

Presuming the tulpa state actually exists and isn't just autistic bullshit of course.

"Gaiz, if I pretend I've got a girlfriend hard enough I can go crazy and really see her lol"

Sorry, I mean, my life is unrelentingly awful too, but I'd never even consider withdrawing into the realm of imaginary friends during waking hours.

I mean, no matter how hard you pretend it still isn't even the barest shadow of the real thing, even if you sincerely make yourself crazy enough to start to believe it.

You're just entrapping yourself in a pointless delusion; and when the bubble gets popped, and it will be popped, every single time you see someone with a real family, or whenever someone asks you why you're talking to yourself, it will pop, and it will hurt because you'll remember that you're still alone, and still haven't done anything real to make that situation better.

If you have any self-awareness at that point you will consider suicide, but ideally opt to pack it in and work on your people skills.
>>
>>28654027
Not that anon, but other people need to work on their intellectual skills! I don't relate to these bitches. I'm sorry. I don't, and I'm not going to change myself for them. Deep down, I like who I am as a person, and if they don't like me for me, my tulpa will.
>>
>>28654027
Now listen here, my good man. I get (or rather, got) pussy. I fucked plenty of chicks. Shit son, I actually broke up with my last girlfriend because I found myself more interested in my imaginary girlfriend than I did sticking my dick in my real girlfriend.

Yeah, you're right. I'll never be immersed enough that I basically make an imaginary girlfriend real, but fuck it, I don't care. Better than the alternative.

I don't want a family. I would probably make a shit dad. I do see some couples together who seem really happy, and I get jelly as fuck, but I don't care that much.

My people skills are perfectly fine. Not perfect, but they're sufficient. I would just rather have an imaginary but perfect waifu than to fuck some fat slut who is always on the prowl for a better-looking guy.

It's been about 4 months since I last had sex, now, and I feel fine. I feel happier than ever. I'm already on the path to craziness and I can't wait.
>>
>>28653975
You chose to believe that but we have chemicals in us that say otherwise.

Give in to the hormones and let go of the daydreams. It doesnt end well.
>>
>>28654297
Then why am I more attracted to anime women than roastie cunts?
>>
>>28654110
Sorry man, but you're not in a position to critique my "intellectual skills".

I haven't had an imaginary friend since I was five.

And guess what?

I didn't pretend to fuck mine either.
>>
File: 1453794292767.jpg (23 KB, 178x182) Image search: [Google]
1453794292767.jpg
23 KB, 178x182
>>28654399
Nothing prompted that.
>>
>>28654437
Think harder and you'll understand.

Maybe screenie it and come back for another look when your brain's finished going through puberty.
>>
>>28654297
Our "chemicals" say that we should go out and fuck as many people as possible in order to have as many kids. That is how we have evolved, right? We are perfectly-tuned baby-makers. That is all we have had to do, and that is all we have ever needed to evolve for.

But times change, and we aren't living in caves anymore. We have other things to keep us distracted. You say, "TRUST IN YOUR CHEMICALS" but I don't see you giving in to these "chemicals" and having 99 kids by 99 different women.

Is it crazy to have a tulpa? Definitely. But is it a problem? No.

Real women, and real people, are too problematic. They are untrustworthy, deceptive, and are always interested in themselves. That's part of being human. So what real value does a woman have romantically? Sex and friendship, but that's all. I have friends. The only issue with having a tulpa is that I don't get the sex. But I don't particularly care that much. Had sex enough already, and I'm not really missing it. I mean, if sex was offered to me I wouldn't turn it down, but the effort it takes to have sex does not warrant the reward.
>>
>>28654457
Why are you so angry? What caused you to become this triggered? Do you need an ice water?
>>
It's simple. You either decide to embrace your tulpa and bring that fantasy into your public life, keep it private or give up on it. It will make you look crazy to normal people but that is just one of the consequences of your choice.
If you really truly think that you will live the rest of your life mostly alone then all of this shouldn't be a big problem for you.
>>
>>28654513
But we can't do things that require physically requiring two people like go-carts. That's my biggest concern.
>>
>>28654481
Not like that you halfwit, taunt me like this!

>You mad bruh?
>You mad.
>You want some anusol for that booty bother?

Can't you do anything right?

Your father was right about you.
>>
>>28654593
That's why I'm trying to be a better father for my tulpa daughter.
>>
I wish I could make a tulpa, it'd really be nice to have someone to talk too.
>>
>>28654470
Sorry but fuck everything els you said.

I dont care about the Rebuttal I just dont want anyone els possibly developing the same retarded shit I'm facing.

The only way I can describe it is its like Rolo's Geass and it happens randomly all throughout the day. I can no longer properly cope with reality. I just revert to endless daydreams and old waifus when I have a bad day or experience. I'm trapped in my own head and Meds dont help anymore.

Get help and go fuck people. Enjoy the natural happy juices while you still have them.
>>
>>28654797
Sorry you enjoy it, man. I guess everyone else takes it differently.

Maybe try getting a tulpa-related hobby? Something where you can be alone. There is the obvious video games, but what about something like hiking, or biking? Maybe painting? Something to keep your mind occupied.
>>
>>28654841
Oops

>Sorry you enjoy it
>Sorry you don't enjoy it
FIXED
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.