[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just get a job >just beee a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>just get a job
>just beee a man
>>
File: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzz.webm (324 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzz.webm
324 KB, 512x512
>>28652602
just bee yourself anon :^))

^how the fuck was this not original fuck this retarded ass meme loving website
>>
i'm guessing you think that image invalidates the use of either of those statements?
>>
>>28652627
why should he get a job? who wants to work for a boss?
how can you not be a man if you're male?
>>
>>28652627
kys normal scum
>>
>>28652656
>who wants to work for a boss?
people who want money? what kind of a retarded question is that lmao
i get that the OP statements are terrible advice but "why should he get a job"? are you an idiot?
>>
>>28652680
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/360/360-h/360-h.htm
>>
>>28652693
is this the jew propaganda thing? spare me, i'm only explaining the basic tenet that to get a lot of $$$ you must do work
or receive an inheritance i guess but that's not common
>>
>>28652709
why would you want money anon?
who actually gives a shit about things you can buy other than like food and internet which you get as a neet?
>>
>>28652730
>why would you want money
am i being baited or something? there's more to life than eating tendies and browsing the web 24/7 man
i mean if you don't think so that's fine too, but don't try and act like that's a commonly held opinion or anything
>>
>tfw jobfree
feels good
>>
>>28652753
seriously anon, who gives a shit about material possessions?
i guess if you have money you can travel, but if you buy lamborghinis and all that stupid shit then you've wasted your life working for bosses to earn all that money for no good reason
>>
>>28652777

if you're buying straight lambos chances are you got dudes working for you tbqh famalam
>>
>>28652777
travel is pretty important to me, as is buying books that i enjoy reading, clothes i enjoy wearing, and games i enjoy playing? being a NEET is a purely hedonistic lifestyle, how do you not understand material pleasures? or are you just saying that because you can't actually afford these?
>>
>>28652811
but unless you were born into that you probably needed to put in effort, and if you're employing others that's not morally right because nobody should have to be subordinated to another person and be bossed around

but what's the point of owning all the gaudy bullshit the rich have?
is it really worth the effort?
i don't thhink so
>>
>>28652830
books are p cheap
clothes and games who actually cares?
you can pirate games
the only good thing to spend lots of money on is travel, and is travelling every once in a while worth having a shitty normal life with a job?
>>
>>28652777
>he fell for the traveling meme
>>
>>28652916
i need the adventure senpai
>>
File: 1423250016136.gif (389 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1423250016136.gif
389 KB, 640x360
>>28652839
>if you're employing others that's not morally right because nobody should have to be subordinated to another person and be bossed around
surely this is bait. it must be
>>
>>28652941
sure, but it's a bigger waste of money than just buying expensive stuff. you can sell a lambo, but you can't sell your vacation experience.
>>
>>28652948
does anybody enjoy it except in fetishes? probably not
if you have friends, you don't want your friends to have a set hierarchy and all that shit, like your friend is your boss
why is it different when it comes to labour and necessity?
>>
>>28652980
that's what gives the experience value, it's the only thing there that you can "buy", as in tickets and so on, that you can't sell
>>
>stepmom says I need a job
>expects me to have 3 job interviews per WEEK
>Tell her that is literally impossible and that she is a dumb boomer stuck in the past
>She goes apeshit and gets my dad to yell at me
>He is a cuck and just agree with what she says
>Actual manage to find a shitty job
>Now makes me pay $1000 a month in rent out of $1400 I make per month
>Also need to pay for my own food and gas
>Few months of this hell
>She gets fired
>Has spent the past 3 months just watching TV all day and trying to get welfare instead of looking for work
>>
>>28653003
so the value is the lack of value? and that's a good use of money how?

>>28652987
employment =/= slavery
you dont have to work for someone if you dont want to(at least, in first world countries you dont).
>>
>>28653065
i mean value in a non-economic sense, like your values or what you value personally
if i don't want to be employed, i have no options
i can't have my own land to live on because of private property, so in reality you're forced to be employed, it's wage slavery
and when you are forced by others to work for them, or work more than you need to, how is that different from slavery? other than that there's no whip
>>
>>28653099
>i mean value in a non-economic sense, like your values or what you value personally
i have no idea what you mean

also, you're missing the point about employment. yes, you have to work if you want to live in a society. we're all suppose to chip in a to help each other. however, you're not forced to work under one specify person. you could create your own business, and be your own boss. it's far from slavery. besides, you could always move to the middle africa :)
>>
>>28653269
>implying one of these faggots wouldn't be snapped up as a sex slave for the Tyrone Umbongo Free Africa Army in a heartbeat
>>
>>28653009
Literally using you for income like farm animal.
>>
File: 1458493154888.jpg (16 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1458493154888.jpg
16 KB, 365x346
>>28653009

oh no! now im paying for someone else to sit around all day!! just like when i was a NEET!!
>>
>>28653009
lmao if you're paying 1000$ for rent go rent your own fucking place
>>
>>28652730
this. i only want food (the cheapest ramen possible) and an internet connection. both of which i can get for free or barely any money at all. $4000 is enough to feed me ramen for life
>>
>>28652830
Actually not, since proper, philosophical hedonism is about maximizing pleasure OVER ONE'S LIFE. It very much isn't the same thing as being lazy, stupid, or lacking in foresight - a true hedonist will not drink TOO MUCH wine because he knows that the morning after he'll be extremely hungover, and he's determined that such an amount of discomfort will outweigh the pleasure of drinking too much wine.

This is also why a true hedonist will not shy away from a certain amount of work - knowing that, while work is uncomfortable compared to not working, it could afford him greater pleasures in the future.
>>
>>28653009
You don't say? It is actually not a good feeling to have someone else leech off of you while lazing about all day in front of a screen?
>>
>>28653099
If you really want to, nobody's stopping you living in a shelter. The homeless get that for free, or in return for a little volunteer work.

But of course, living in an apartment is a luxury. For those, you have to pay.
>>
>>28653341
>Tyrone Umbongo Free Africa Army
>Not Tyrone Umbongo's Democratic People's Benevolent Free Africa Liberation Army of Truth
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.