[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl told me she knew I was a virgin because I wear the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: RAGE.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
440 KB, 633x758
Some girl told me she knew I was a virgin because I wear the same hoodie everyday.

WHY
>>
>>28652458
she wants to take your V-card anon.
>>
She was actually helping you. Buy some new clothes.
>>
Oh hey, Garrett! Didn't think I'd catch you here again. How's life been treating you. I know you don't reply to me when you make threads because you think someone hacked you. But nope! It's just an old friend ;)
>>
>>28652495
this, everyone looks down on the kid who always wears the same clothes
it's gross and unappealing, and honestly pretty weird
>>
>>28652458
>tfw I do this

Shit. Do you think they know I'm kissless too?
>>
I have a friend that has worn what looks like the same hoodie and jeans snice eighth grade
>>
Smack her and tell her she is a shallow whore.
>>
>>28652495
>not intentionally wearing the same outfit and autism sneakers everyday as normie repellant
>>
My classes alternate days (MWF and TR courses), so I only see the same people every other day. Therefore, I change clothes every two days so that they don't catch on.

Anything that draws attention to me, good or bad, is undesirable.
>>
I wear the same clothes every day and I'm not a virgin. I spend my NEETbux on electronics instead of clothes. The problem right now is that I am staying in a hotel and I had a wet dream last night. Ended up with some cum on my pants. Now I have no way to wash them unless I remove them but I have nothing else to wear. I thought of walking through the hotel wearing a towel but I am embarrassed to do so.

So OP take comfort knowing there is someone out there worse than you and he managed to find someone that would have sex with him. That probably makes you mad right now but I'm serious, you're not as bad as you think.
>>
I had a friend at school and we both did this. I don't know how it ended up as us 2 being the virgins because he was pretty normal a few years before and I wasn't too bad.

By the last day of school, he was my old friend and I watched him walk away knowing I would never see him again, because neither of us left our houses except for school. We were the only two.

Anyway, I think that girl might be right. There is definitely an archetype people like us fit into.
>>
>>28652458

im not a virgin and i've worn my hoodie since freshman year in high school

I'm 20 now
>>
>>28652508
>gross
do you think cloths are disposable, never to be washed?
>>
Unchanging routine is a sign of autism, OP.
>>
>>28655434
When I was in school I always wore the same clothes because I didn't know how to do laundry and my mom never did it because she was always busy with work. Now it's for different reasons, see: >>28654227

I live with my mom and she hasn't had a washer and dryer so I've mostly been wearing the same clothes, washing them like once a month, since September. Because I'm staying here in a hotel I can do some laundry. Since I made that post earlier I got my mom to find a bag of my dirty clothes somewhere in the house (we just moved so our stuff is everywhere) and in an hour or so I'll finally have a clean set of clothes to wear.

I'll probably fall back into the same routine after I leave here. Clean shirt, socks, and underwear a few times a week but pants changed once a month. The pants I'm washing right now smelled like fucking vomit when I pulled them out of the bag.
>>
>>28655434
Fucking dumbass. You're supposed to wear a different outfit everyday, then "recycle" them. You don't fucking throw them away for no god damn reason FUCK

What's an outfit you ask? jeans + shirt, then next day jeans + different shirt, then the next day jeans + hoodie then the next day black pants + t-shirt

Don't be fucking autistic and wear the same hoodie or whatever for over two days in a row. Change clothing everyday. This is something I learnt in 6th grade, and even then it was pretty fucking late. The fact that you're older than 15 is alarming
>>
>>28655434
By "gross" he really means "not the social norm"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.