[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come all people that historically that probably would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: david berkowitz.jpg (376 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
david berkowitz.jpg
376 KB, 2000x1000
How come all people that historically that probably would have been robots had they lived now seem to be violent people?

>be David Berkowitz
>no real friends growing up
>cant get girls
>start doing drugs
>few friends you have and even parents ditch you
>hate women cause they dont want to be with you
>sit alone all day fantasizing about killing people
>get a gun and start shooting people
>call yourself the Son of Sam and write letters about what a monster you are

Dont tell me he wouldnt have been a robot
>>
>>28652425

You got your pepe robots and wojak robots. wojak robots vastly outnumber pepe robots in real life but pepe robots get more attention because they're the more violent, egotistical types.
>>
Yeah I think being friendless and alone is common rather than the exception.
>>
napoleon was a robot

he was a cuck too
>>
>>28653085
>Napoleon
>robot
Explain? He seems to have been a man that actually worked to achieve what he wanted
>>
>>28653085
He ruled the world and was so well liked that after imprisonment and exile he returned to his army and they sided with him over their current leader.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.