[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a wagecuck is so expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: required wagecuck attire 2016.png (344 KB, 982x302) Image search: [Google]
required wagecuck attire 2016.png
344 KB, 982x302
>get a job to pay off student loans
>keep job to pay off mortgage
>get a more stressful job to pay for Stacie spawn
>save money
>spend all of savings so Stacie spawn can go to collage and repeat the cycle of slavery

Have you fallen for the wagekek meme yet?
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=slgw_clo?_encoding=UTF8&lo=fashion&node=13630385011&ref=slgw_clo&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-softlines&pf_rd_r=07RJ8FA1RKSY92SJWJQ9&pf_rd_t=Gateway&pf_rd_p=3d4febfb-2bf9-4230-bef5-96fb981ff634&pf_rd_i=desktop
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28652233
This is the [insert the most honest colour here] pill.
>>
The cycle continues with the next generation
>>
File: wabbit.jpg (36 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
wabbit.jpg
36 KB, 320x320
>>28652233

yeah man be a neet instead

>make scraps barely enough for food and your poverty pc/console
>suicide because can't do anything, or parents give up/die on you

Wageslaving reduced hours without falling for the debt/woman meme is the good life (outside of being born rich and doing the above, minus work).
>>
Is anyone just tired of hearing about wagecuck vs neet shit? I am neet, I'm not offended. I'm just sick of seeing the same shit on r9k everyday. Or rather every 3 hours. Tick tock wagecuck, only X time left, oh its morning time for work wagecuck, etc

Is it too much to not have to see this shit over and over?
>>
>>28652233
>not be murrica fag
>don't go to college because it's a waste of time (also free)
>get job as software dev right after school
>live at home for a few years because european parents aren't immoral enough to kick their kids out
>move out to live near job
>spend all my money on drugs and entertainment
being a wagecuck is great. i have over 1000 euroshekel completly disposeable income each month and I don't even need to save up for anything
>>
It's a never ending repeating cycle. Wagecucks spend their whole lives playing into that system, making money only to spend it all. And where does that money they spend go? To make some rich asshole richer so that they can enjoy life.

In reality, over their lifetime a wagecuck spends more money so that rich people (and neets too) can enjoy life, than they spend money so that they themselves can e enjoy life. The worst part is, they think spending over 2/3 of their life in work, overtime, driving to and from work, getting ready for work, dealing with work related stuff outside of work, in school, studying for school, driving to and from school, etc, so that rich people can make more money is "fulfilling" and "satisfying", but really the only people it is fulfilling and satisfying for are the rich, they are just so cucked and brainwashed by the riches system of never ending money generating plebians that they can't see otherwise.

That is why being a neet is superior to being a wagecuck. We've escaped that system and even turned it into our favor. The wagcuck dreams of a life he can never have, the neet turns their dream into a reality.
>>
>>28652670
Ironically a wagecucks defense will be that he wants to be normal so he can attract a gf and eventually have children. They are literally slaves to some ideal for what life should be that's even being destroyed by the system itself. It's amazing how willing they are to polish the brass on the titanic like anxious wrecks denying the inevitable.
>>
>Be neet whole life
>Finally get a job last year
>Excited about making money, getting out and exercising
>Quickly learn everyone around you will try to absorb your resources
>Learn even quicker that you have to spend a huge amount of your income to support your job

Probably wouldn't be so bad if everyone around me wasn't a sponge but still god damn wage cucking has almost no gains unless you're some executive or office jockey that gets paid big money to push numbers.
>>
>be wagecuck
>stay single
>rake in a ton of money and barely have to spend any of it if I don't want to

Marriage is the true meme, you might as well burn all of your money if you fall for it
>>
>>28652765
Not really, as a neet I have no chance of getting more money. I have no security and very low income. Just wait until anti-virign law gets enforced.
And don't act like your time is valueable. Sacrificing 8 hours a day for more money makes the rest so much more worth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.