[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tesla was a virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: images-3.jpg (10 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10 KB, 196x257
Tesla was a virgin.
>>
he was also intelligent, more than you can say about your average "smart but lazy xD" robots.
>>
he was a genius though, and he was purposefully chaste
plenty of women wanted to jump on his tesla coil if you catch my drift
>>
>>28652190
And now his name is being besmirched by Elon Musk with his S3X obsession.
>>
File: Arkan-s-tigrom-znet.hr_.jpg (132 KB, 970x644) Image search: [Google]
Arkan-s-tigrom-znet.hr_.jpg
132 KB, 970x644
>>28652190
This is now a Serbian thread.
>>
>>28652190
So was Isaac Newton (confirmed) and Albert Einstein (unsure)
>>
File: TomasAquinas.jpg (56 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
TomasAquinas.jpg
56 KB, 400x408
>>28652190

Tomas Aquinas was a virgin as well.
>>
>>28652190
he also got expelled in college and fucking changed the world.

he was way too smart, you can't compare yourself to him.
>>
>>28652190
Immanuel Kant, too.

>>28652884
The example set by these great men proves that celibacy is a viable option, perhaps even the superior option.
>>
I see a universe with infinite energy with no potential for threat from this enemy.
>>
>le smart people are virgins thread

Smart people aren't obsessed with sex like you, it doesn't mean they don't have it you fucking pathetic fools.
>>
He also wasnt a NEET, was very intelligent and he worked hard.
>>
File: Tesla'sPigeon-LargeImage.jpg (23 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
Tesla'sPigeon-LargeImage.jpg
23 KB, 300x297
His waifu was cute
>>
>>28653801
I actually used to know a group of critical theorists with a median age of something like 30 who were all single but one. They were having trouble connecting emotionally because they talked about nothing but continental philosophy and considered everyone who wasn't in their field to be a fool. The only one of them that was married was married to a colleague. I also once caught an internal memo in the independent radio station we all worked at that warned against staff dating non-intellectuals, so as not to compromise the intelligence of any resulting children.
>>
>>28652190
Just because he chose not to avail himself of pussy doesn't mean he wasn't Chad. He was driven by a passion for invention rather than carnal desires.
>>
>>28652837
Being a master bullshitter hardly counts as proper genius though.
>>
>>28652190
But I'm no Tesla.
>>
>>28652773
Einstein had affairs you fuck bucket. He god mad pussy.
>>
>>28652904
>celibacy is a viable option, perhaps even the superior option
No it isn't.

If it were, you'd see a hell of a lot more of them. If anything, this just accentuates how great these men were.
>>
>>28654039
That doesn't mean any of them are virgins

Many of us here cannot connect emotionally to people causing our seclusion, but that doesn't mean we need to try to validate ourselves.
>>
enjoying carnal desires actually stop you being more intelligent
>>
>>28652190
he was also completely asexual and had no sexual urges to start with
>>
>>28654422
Einstein had affairs with his cousin you fuck bucket.
>>
>>28654620
Pussy is still pussy.
>>
>>28652356
He was Croatia though
>>
>>28654665
No he was Austrian!

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser
>>
File: ---.jpg (11 KB, 264x356) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
11 KB, 264x356
A man who values the intellect over physical satisfaction has transcended ceaselessly above the beasts, while those who do the opposite are in fact more like an animal than a man. He who sees selfish pleasure as an end for his actions constrains himself to mere animal satisfaction, thereby disrespecting the humanity in his own person by neglecting his unique capacity for reason and therefore moral agency. One who is a hedonist in his actions has therefore debased himself lower than even a mere animal, for they willingly denied the pleasures of the intellect which are only available to those of spirit and virtue in favor of satisfying bodily appetite which occurs even among the lowest of beasts.
>>
>>28654868
>he who is genetically predisposed to stupidity is even lower than an animal because he wasn't born smart enough to be smart

Nice troll there, Manny.
>>
>>28652190
Was Tesla an actual Uebermensch?
>>
>>28652190
So was Newton.
>>
>>28654868
This quotes pretty good, but easily controvercial. Anyone can just laugh at it along the lines of "lol virgin lmao" and dismiss it. And there arent many, except a few (concentrated mostly here, on this board, still a giant minority) that can emphatize with this.
Also the entire thing is dotted by the hedonism comparison, as a person who really hated himself at some point, doing nothing at all, basically being a neet, except I had junkie friends on top of that,, drowning in drugs clubs, I can say it proves the point greatly
>>
>>28653801
But it is a fairly extensively documented phenomenon that high IQ people lose their virginity later and have fewer partners across their lifetime on average.

http://www.geniusawakening.com/genius-self/high-iq-and-sex/
>>
File: teslafaggot.png (289 KB, 675x652) Image search: [Google]
teslafaggot.png
289 KB, 675x652
he was also a pigeon fucker
>>
>>28652904
The point of their celibacy is that they were too extraordinary for such base desires. They were so focused on their work that women were simply not important.

They weren't normies because they weren't normal minds. Tesla and Newton were almost certainly autists so that was a factor too.

Just like people who go "hurrr durrr Bill gates dropped out of school!" If you're not an extraordinary talent it's irrelevant to your virginity, unless there are some secret savants wasting time on this site
>>
>>286523ANASTASIJIN RODJENDAN
>>
There's nothing wrong with chastity, the pathetic thing is when sex is all the failed normies think about yet cannot achieve.
>>
>>28652223
That was lazy. Fuck you
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.