[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here isn't white? It's hard to picture myself not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: Lecch.jpg (98 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
Lecch.jpg
98 KB, 504x720
Who here isn't white? It's hard to picture myself not being a white person.

I can't even consider an Asian or negro looking back in the mirror.
>>
I'm Maori, sucks when most people think I'm from the Middle East
>>
"my skin my body good god lets party"

>I can't even consider an Asian or negro looking back in the mirror.
I'd get a refund desu
>>
Post your hands or faces niggers.
>>
>>28651502
post face bb
>>
>>28651502
I get that a lot, its even worse when someone tries to invite you into a group only to realize you're not arab or indian then act distant towards you.
>>
File: 1462668979574.jpg (628 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1462668979574.jpg
628 KB, 3264x2448
Being black has got to feel really weird. As a low IQ manlet, I get the inferiority complex and the resentment they must feel.

Nature is not nice
>>
>>28651502
Where do you live? I live in NZ so it sounds ridiculous that someone could mistake a maori for a middle eastern.
>>
>>28651468
My skin my body good god lets party.
>>
>>28651468 (OP)
My skin my body good god lets party.
>>
File: 1462103837404.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462103837404.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
spic in spic country here.
>>
File: 1387365927041.jpg (110 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1387365927041.jpg
110 KB, 640x427
>>28651468
>my skin my body good god lets party

fifty keks for you fucking lel
>>
I'm mulatto. You'll notice a mulatto person is either chad or a robot, there's little middle ground because people only care about mulattos if they're attractive
>>
File: acromegaly-5.png (347 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
acromegaly-5.png
347 KB, 600x444
>>28652295
>that there acromegaly

Manlet, dat boi right dere is a 6'9 genetic freak of nature who gets paid millions to dunk a ball into a hoop. Don't even try to compare your worthless existence to his.

His life is fucking easy mode compared to your hell. Nature was super nice to him, considering he was like 6'1 at age 19.
>>
>>28652623
>gets life on easy mode because the massive white man civilizations want entertainment

You still think he never gets up in the morning and looks at that stupid, ugly face and thinks "what if." I'm only a spic and I think that sometimes
>>
>>28652687
Maybe, but then he just goes and fucks 10/10 models and buys a new car.
Stop trying to make it seem like the universe didn't fuck you over hard by making you a manlet.
Basketball Nigger >>>>>>> Mexican Manlet

He's 7'0 (just checked), has a huge frame, a huge fanbase and a million dollar salary. Meanwhile, you have nothing but your subhuman 5'5 height and Chinese cartoons.
>>
"My skin my body good god let's part"
Original because pls
>>
>>28651468
All these white guys that are killing themselves would not make it through a summer as a black guy
>>
>>28652295
actually a human being can't suffer more than nature let's him/her by default
>>
>>28652295
Wut. This can't be real. Having big dick stereotype is literally life in super easy mode.
>>
I'm southeast asian. I'm literally the worst ever. Even though i don't have the stereotypes (except penis size :( ), beauty people will never choose me.
>>
I'm a socially awkward black guy.

I've tried to be more good looking with sport, tried to improve my socials skills by hang out more and more.

But people were always annoyed by my presence, i'm still not funny, so i stopped trying.

I'm thinking about going to a hooker to get rid of my virginity.
>>
>>28652779
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, monkey man. You'll never be anything without whites, and you never will be. At least I can say I have something.
>>
>>28652975
Don't be a slave to your dick, anon. We either give our virginity to a pure qt in its extremely low chance or we take it to the afterlife
>>
>>28652982
>implying I'm black
>manlet
>has something
You're a manlet. You have nothing other than your defunct genes and your tiny, estrogen rich testicles. Fuck, if it were up to me you wouldn't even have those.
Do the world a favor and castrate yourself.
>>
>>28653125
For someone who isn't black you sure defend black people hard
>>
I'm an ugly chink.
>tfw will never be white and will always be second-class.
>tfw will never be a chink raised in actual china so I can grow up without massive racial self-esteem issues.
>tfw cultural montrosity that belongs nowhere
multiculturalism was a mistake
>>
>>28653139
No, I just fail to see how your life is comparable to a multi-millionaires in any way.
Legit stupidest thing I've seen posted on this board.
>>
>>28651502
I'm 1/8th Maori.

I've literally had full Maori distant family give me a hongi and tell me that I'm a real Maori and that I should visit the marae.

Awkward as fuck famicon.
>>
Puerto Rican/ Dominican here. Because of all the girls I liked, for a period of 3 years during my teens I used to wish that I was white or anything else really, I've since embraced who I am.
>>
Darkie here

I don't leave my house often so I often forget my race. It just doesn't hit me until someone outside brings it up. It does feel weird in some social spaces being the only black guy in a crowd pushing 200. Because of this I'm usually meeting new people. I don't want too but people just cant help but talk with the tech savvy/artist negro these days instead of another white/asian.

Use to wish I were white only because I've seen most of them with fathers. Now that I'm an adult I dont care anymore. It cant be changed so no point in dwelling.
>>
>>28653173
>tfw 2nd generation
>tfw you're too Americanized to fit in the homeland
>tfw you're too foreign to fit in at home
>>
>>28653125
>here are some whores
>because they say something, it must be true

How does it feel being retarded
>>
>>28653415
Women are all the same.

Anyone with half a brain can tell that these 'whores' represent and voice the sentiments of most women.
>>
>>28653535

Yes yes, never question what mast- er I mean what WOMEN have to say. They're opinions are worth as much as a man's you know !
>>
>>28653709
Women are pretty shit, we both agree there, but women have vags bro.
If you don't want to stay an incel for the rest of your life, you should start taking some of their opinions seriously. Invest in some lifts senpai.
>>
>>28653535
Those views on height are extremes. Sure women prefer taller men but many more things come into play. As long as you are 5'7" or taller you make a chance, and you can easily compete with tall men if you are 5'9" or taller. You just need things to make up for it.

Also many shorter men actually have a lot of testosterone, because it causes the growth plates to close early and leads to shorter height. Generally low testosterone causes skinny and taller guys.
>>
Korean guy here. Women assume my dick is on the small side, but joke's on them it's actually tiny. Actually I fit almost every stereotype and it drives me crazy.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.