[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw its gotten to the point where i need to do a line to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: A-man-snorting-cocaine-001.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
A-man-snorting-cocaine-001.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>tfw its gotten to the point where i need to do a line to get out of bed in the morning
>>
>>28651191
I've been there, being a robot druggo is a lot of fun if you can afford it.
>>
>>28651191

You too anon? Bumps here, got to maintain. Whatcha snortan
>>
I did coke once and hardly felt anything. It was kind of like drinking coffee. My shitty friends also sprinkled coke on a bowl of pot that I smoked, and I didn't notice anything.

What's coke like? Is it like adderal?
>>
File: coca.jpg (14 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
coca.jpg
14 KB, 300x450
I had a hobby that got a little out of control a few years back.

Kind of miss those crazy strung-out days and would hop right back on that white pony for a weekend if I had a connect.

Spent thousands but didn't totally fuck up!
>>
>>28652259
coke literally does nothing more than making you want more coke

that's it

just creates a need for something you didn't need before
>>
File: _45761379_cocaine_226.gif (8 KB, 226x346) Image search: [Google]
_45761379_cocaine_226.gif
8 KB, 226x346
>>28653011

Yeah. It adds a "next level" to whatever it is you're doing at the time (chatting, drinking, having sex, etc.) and makes everything seem very dull without it.
>>
>>28653011
lol

coke will literally make you ascend into a whole new level of "feel good" you fucking moron

stfu
>>
File: party on.jpg (35 KB, 495x640) Image search: [Google]
party on.jpg
35 KB, 495x640
>>28653050
It is truly a helluva drug.
>>
>>28653011
>>28653039
>>28653050

Is it like a mix of opiates and amphetamines?
>>
>>28653488
ive tried amph and it cant be compared to coke, its good, but not coke good
>>
>>28653488
it's cut with baking soda and baby powder m8
>>
File: goodman.jpg (76 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg
76 KB, 475x360
>>28653488
The polar opposite of opiates - a pure, glistening, crystal-clear high.

never done amphetamines.
>>
>>28651191
I have to do a few bong hits every morning to get over my hangover just so i can get to my stupid job
>>
>>28653050
35 year old oldfag here

done a shitload of coke

it really doesn't do anything i promise you
if you're drinking its an upper which is nice

but it's just like having a cigarette, a little pick me up

something to balance out the alcohol

DON"T START ANON
\
90% of coke is complete shit will waste your time and money this isn't the 80s it isn't cool or trendy

you'll literally be percieved as a crackhead by all your peers
>>
>>28651191
I literally lost my job due to being too coked up to function, spent my last dollar on blow, and facing homelessness what do I do? Yu guessed it I got a front on a ball. I owe a drug dealer money I can't pay back. How did I get here?
>>
I'm getting to the point where I'm realising I have a problem. It's such a vicious cycle when combined with depression.

I want to get away from this stuff.
>>
Amps>>>>coke errytime. The only redeeming aspect of the latter is not having to spend 2-3 days awake until the crash.
>>
>>28653752
Only anon who knows what he's talking about in this entire thread.

I've done a lot of coke myself anon I like it but it's overrated
>>
>>28655794
Wut? That's called meth retard
>>
who here takes coke just to feel awake when they go out? I constantly feel so permanently drained that I need it (only small amounts) just to stop myself falling unconcious past 9pm. I miss the times where it used to make me feel on top of the world
>>
>>28655847
Obviously taking redosing into account, since going to sleep in the middle of the day is rarely an option. Not even meff keeps you awake for 3 days from a single dose. Retard.
>>
Wanting to go to sleep, but not being able to.
Wanting to eat, but not being able to.
Wanting to stop, but not being able to.

Yeah, coke is awesome.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.