[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it legal to ride a horse on the roads instead of driving a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 6tJle.jpg (255 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
6tJle.jpg
255 KB, 2700x1800
is it legal to ride a horse on the roads instead of driving a car?
is there any reason not to do this?
>>
>>28651110
they're much fucking slower and they shit everywhere? did you think this through?
>>
>>28651125
Not to mention people trying to feed your horse when you're not around.
>>
>>28651125
>>28651131
im not in any rush, and its not like i will be stopping to pick up the shit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461563744283.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461563744283.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
>>28651110
There is a town in my country (new zealand) where poor maoris live and they collect wild horses to get around, mainly to get welfare then score marijuana. Its sad though because they only feed them roadside berms and backyard lawns so the horses are always malnourished, they race the things in the street without shoes and leave them for dead when they collapse. Fucking sea niggers. Also it is legal to ride them on roads, however you need to keep as close to the edge of the road as possible, also you cant ride them and be drunk.
>>
>>28651147
you can't just let your horse shit everywhere on the street you stupid aspie retard, that's a violation of traffic laws
also every single car around will be going faster and you will hold up traffic
meaning a cop will come and ask you to take your horse and get it off the road
>>
>>28651110
Happens often enough in rural britbong. Usually only on quiet roads though.
>>
>>28651759
Can confirm, see horses all the time on britbong roads near me. Can be dangerous though, I know someone who was killed riding on a road
>>
Please be considerate.. there are plenty of better places to ride your horse than the road
>>
>>28651125
>>28651131
>>28651421

Just to fucking spite all you assholes I'm going to saddle my horse right now and take off. I'm not stopping for any normie cop. Hell get the goddamn hoof if he asks for it. Fuckers.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.