[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to open up to ""friend"" about psychological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1453731861601.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1453731861601.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
>try to open up to ""friend"" about psychological problems
>try to formulate myself
>she just stares at me
>"lol those arent real problems, you just need to shape up"
>starts blabbering on about her so called problems with guys, her job and what not

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honest question - Are normies psychopaths? They always seem to think the world revolves around them
>>
>implying she isn't right
>>
>>28650985
maybe you just did a terrible job explaining yourself lol
>>
File: 1463237135005.jpg (25 KB, 403x296) Image search: [Google]
1463237135005.jpg
25 KB, 403x296
>>28650999
women are never right
>>
>>28650985
What a bitch.

>those aren't real problems
Who the fuck gives a shit? Obviously it's causing this nigga some trouble, at least try and not act like a total whore about it and show a little respect.
>>
>>28650985
What kinds of problems did you tell her?

Also
>thinking women are real friends and not just tools to meet other women for pussy
>>
She is absolutely right. Women don't value those that constantly question themselves or seek help. You exude weakness.

Do something instead of crying to your "friend".
>>
File: 1386878397316.jpg (57 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
1386878397316.jpg
57 KB, 536x640
>>28650999
She can still try and like she isnt a self-obsessed asshole
>>
>>28650985
No normies aren't psychopaths. Why did you feel that you needed to open up to your female friend?
>>
>>28650985
>psychological problems

Babby's depreshun, right?
>>
>>28651068
Wanted to reach out to someone I guess. Try and get something to I was rushed to a emergency psychiatric ward about a week later
>>28651101
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychotic_depression
>>
Some people are like that. One of my close friends has been battling depression for some time now, and pretty much everyone in our close circle of friends have noticed this and show support and so on, except one guy. This guy is probably my closest friend right now, but he seems to completely lack empathy and does not care for our mutual friend's depression at all.

I'm just saying there's people with no sense of empathy at all, even if you're close to them.
>>
File: 1452682606578.png (166 KB, 529x701) Image search: [Google]
1452682606578.png
166 KB, 529x701
>>28651051
Why is this upsetting you all so much? Isn't the exactly the same treatment you'd give to a woman when she confides in you? Give them your stupid manly "advice" instead of sympathy and an ear?

If you can dish it out but can't take it maybe it's time for some introspection you fucking twats.
>>
>>28651184
>Isn't the exactly the same treatment you'd give to a woman when she confides in you?
The fuck?

No, I listen to them like a normal human being, and I try to sympathize. Doesn't get me laid, sure, but I'm not some sort of sociopath.

You need to talk, the inbox is always open. ALWAYS.
>>
>>28651218
>>No, I listen to them like a normal human being, and I try to sympathize.
Yeah, right now you think like this, but I've read more than one story about shithead autists on this board who had women getting upset at them because they offered them their advice then bitched about how illogical those stupid fucking women are.
>>
>>28651127
>psychosis and depression? Stop making up big words anon, I have REAL problems! Chad cancelled our 2 o'clock fucking so I have to find something else to do! Why do I have to deal with this?
>>
>>28651270
>"thats not real problems, shape up!" is advice

come on
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.