[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any potential?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 121lbs dry.jpg (27 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
121lbs dry.jpg
27 KB, 360x480
Any potential?
>>
>>28650671
wear kitty ears and a bell collar
get a black latex zip up suit too
start wearing paw gloves

yeah you could totally be a gay cat
>>
File: skeleton-zentai-suit.jpg (290 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-zentai-suit.jpg
290 KB, 1750x2500
>>28650671
paint yourself white, shave your head and you've got a perfect halloween costume that you don't even have to pay for
>>
>>28650671
why did you poop on a plate tho
>>
>>28650671
potential to trap? yeah I could see it. You better start on hormones now op.
>>
File: oplookalike.jpg (102 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
oplookalike.jpg
102 KB, 1080x600
fuck off todd your game has no potential
>>
Is that a plate of shit on the table?
>>
>>28652101
Steak. That's fucking steak with rice.
>>
>>28650671
Gain some weight and you'll have an easier time with girls. I used to be skinny as fuck too but trust me even dad bod is an easier level than skinny fag.

If you're slick with them words and funny, you shouldn't have too many problems either way though.
>>
>>28652946
LMAO don't listen to this retard OP, dadbod means fat and fat will ruin your aesthetics
>>
Don't burn your steak next time son. Steakcuck lmao
>>
>>28650671
Yeah, girls love skinny as much as they love buff. They just hate far and normal.
>>
>>28650671
you have potential

you have skinny genes which is a good thing

you practically have abs

just get into sex weights and protein shakes
>>
>>28652981
Are you illiterate, or something? I said that even people with dad bods have an easier time than ultra skinny fags. I didn't tell him to get fat, just to gain weight.
>>
>>28653381
you literally don't know what dadbod is, fucking mouthbreathing mongoloid
>>
>>28653455
At least I get laid regularly, you fucking illiterate virgin.
>>
>>28653381
A E S T H E T I C S K E L E B R O
>>
>>28653478
can you be any more BTFO retard?
>>
>>28653542
How I'm btfo, creep? You simply didn't understand what I was saying. And apparently you still don't get it.
>>
>>28652981
Dadbod is the presence of muscle underneath the layer of lazyfat. It is a common occurrence in new fathers as they find less time to go to the gym and eat right due to the demands a child presents in regards to free time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.