[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see fembot in "ideal bf" thread >actually kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: kermut2.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kermut2.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>see fembot in "ideal bf" thread
>actually kind of match
>she actually seems like could be my type too
>this has literally never happened before ever
>nobody else really seems interested in her
>give my email
>wake up this morning with anticipation in case I got a reply
>nope
Why is it like this.

I guess it's normal but any bf/gf threads I never find anyone I feel I remotely identify with. Then the rare time it happens, nothing.
>>
Every other occasion when i do post in those threads and exchange emails after a few days of going back and forth they ghost me. We will get along real well, like similar things, have hour long conversations and then they just stop completely. This has happened multiple times. I cant even get a robot to like me for more than a few days.
The one guy who didnt drop me turned out having a gf and he was stringing me along.
I give up.
>>
>>28650893
>>28650661
the 2 of you should fuck each other in the dick
>>
File: 1432115123585.png (572 KB, 1145x810) Image search: [Google]
1432115123585.png
572 KB, 1145x810
>shitpost about my fetish in a random thread
>femanon sees it and we start talking
>have been talking for about a month now and I'm gonna visit her soon
I don't know what to tell you, dude. I'm not even an interesting person or amazing conversationalist.
Shit just happens.

Fingers crossed that I don't lose my kidneys or anything.
>>
>>28650661
i'm serious you faggot, give >>28650893 your email. i'm not fucking around.
>>
>>28650980
>>28650893
okay man
[email protected]
>>
>>28650893
Happened to me as well, many times. I don't know what to do anymore. It's probably the only way for me to get friends which is sad.
>>
Because you're looking for love in the wrong place, you retarded oaf.

/r9k/ is a sausage fest. You don't go to a sausage fest to get a taco.

Just admit that you're gay and start sucking cocks.
>>
>>28650979
Nice. What was the fetish, I am curious.

>Shit just happens.
So they say. Maybe I am just not a good enough shitposter.
>>
>>28651000
thank you. all right now, cunt >>28650893 reply to faggot >>28651000 now.
>>
>>28650893
Girls are very flaky. Sooner or later they always ghost me, even if she was showing interest and we were already setting up a meeting. Too many times, the last thing she writes is something like

>okay, at x on y? Sounds good, meet you there
>>
>>28651028
I'm not even looking on /r9k/. I'm looking on /soc/. The girls there are so fickle.
>>
Okay but why is my dog obsessed with licking my elbow
>>
>>28651063
because people are actually attractive on /soc/ lol
>>
>>28651028
that's not very nice

is any part of 4chan not a sausage fest? where would you suggest to look?

>>28651074
Because it loves you and how you taste
>>
>>28651029
Cannibalism

I've seen a few people bring it up here and there, but I never expected to make a friend from it. This whole experience has been strange, to say the least.

I saw a thread before made by a guy who met his fiancee here, as well as posts on other boards with similar experiences. Don't give up.
>>
>>28651119
That's not a fetish you degenerate piece of shit
>>
>>28651119
>an actual crime
>"fetish"
seek help
>>
>>28651063

You add bitches on /soc/, not the other way around. Try a Skype thread m8 and don't sperg out in the friend request.

Say something you think is funny or outrageous, and if they accept your request they either agree with you or think you're funny. Easy peasy.

Only add chicks nearby though. Fuck long distance.
>>
>Why is it like this.
Because 4chan is not a dating site you faggot.
>>
>>28651134
I might have used the wrong term, then.

I enjoy fantasizing about romancing a cute girl and then, at the height of our love for one another, eating her, so that we might be together forever.
>>28651138
>seek help
Yeah, I get that a lot.
>>
>>28650979
I've posted about my fetish a few times, and every time it seems to attract girls attention. Never crosses that line though, how did you take it past a couple replies on 4chan?
>>
>>28651172
Ok so you aren't a criminal YET. You're just mentally ill. Get locked up man, it's for your own safety
>>
>>28651119
The chance of losing your kidneys is probably higher than average in that case, in fact it might be guaranteed.

>Don't give up.
Thanks

>>28651063
>>28651149
this was not OP, but I might try anyway
>>
>>28651172

>I enjoy fantasizing about romancing a cute girl and then, at the height of our love for one another, eating her, so that we might be together forever.

Words can not describe the contempt I have for you right now.

Out of all the piss-collecting, semen stained NEET betas on this board, you certainly are the most degenerate of them all.
>>
>>28651172
i hope you get help before you do something unspeakable
>>
>>28651172
>I enjoy fantasizing about romancing a cute girl and then, at the height of our love for one another, eating her, so that we might be together forever.
That's beautiful, don't let the normies itt get you down

But only eat her with her full consent.
>>
>>28651138
if you don't have a criminal fetish you are not a robot.
>>
>>28651186
>>28651211
>fantasy
>fantasy
>fantasy
when will normies learn?
>>
File: 1363046968958.jpg (334 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
1363046968958.jpg
334 KB, 600x738
>>28651183
After a few replies, she just asked for contact info. Dumb luck, I guess.
>>28651186
I'm pretty stable otherwise. I've gotten good at not thinking of people as food while I'm out in public. The lines only get blurred when I'm fucking famished, but that's why I eat a big breakfast.
>>28651190
I figure even if things do go south, it's better than living a boring life.
>>28651198
Heyyyyy I'm not the only one, you know. Now be nice before I eat you too.
>>28651211
Like make love to this girl in the missionary position while holding hands? You're right, anon, I should find a professional.
>>28651228
Thanks, bro. I'm glad someone understands.
>But only eat her with her full consent.
That was always part of the fantasy. It's no good if she doesn't love me enough to let me devour her.
>>
>>28651334
Pls die degenerate scum
>>
File: images[1].jpg (2 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
2 KB, 225x224
>be on dating site
>once or twice a month a girl will actually message me first
>every time
>EVERY FUCKING TIME
>EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
>it's a single mom

Cunts trying to make me their beta provider but I'm on to their game. Now instead of outright ignoring them I string them along for a few days before ghosting them.
>>
>>28650661
>Why is it like this.
Chances are it was bait.

But this isn't exclusively a femanon phenomenon. Plenty of guys I've contacted don't really reply. It's a pain.
>>
>>28650661

>believing the fembot meme

Of course this wasn't original
>>
Pretty much no robots ever email me even when I post my email in those threads. JUST
>>
>>28651532
if it was bait, it was very niche bait dangled by a discerning master-baiter searching for a very specific fish

maybe they play the long game, and now read this thread with satisfaction

>>28651592
maybe you have very specific requirements and few think they pass muster?? I find it hard to believe given the amount of (You)s generally thrown around. Or maybe you are a guy.
>>
>>28651592
So post it now. If nothing else, at least OP sounds like he'd want to talk to you.
>>
>>28651119
Dude, you're gonna get eaten and not in a good way
>>
>>28650661
I sometimes post in those thread seeming to be a girl an anon would like just to get their hopes up
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.