[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need new game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (57 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
57 KB, 460x215
Hi robots,
the last couple days I felt incredibly empty and bored.I just realized that what I was searching for was a new casual and chill game,where you can live a perfect life and just be happy about it.Something like Stardewvalley or the Sims did it but I need something new.Can you advise me a new one ?

TL;DR
need new comfy and chill game with a perfect life like Sims or Stardewvalley
>>
Bump, I'm in the same boat as OP
>>
Terraria should sorta fit
>>
Faster than light given you get some mods to make the game more comfy.
>>
>>28650471
Do you have a 3ds? Tomodachi Life is the comfiest game I have ever played
>>
animal crossing, skip ahead for the first few days if you need to have the pace pick up quick.
>>
File: 1432431405577.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1432431405577.gif
1 MB, 305x360
bump
I need a game where you can feel completely isolated from the world. I heard about Stardew Valley but it's a bit too bland for my taste, I'd prefer a game that's difficult but not too terribly challenging. The Long Dark was great but certain features(like a knife not being a weapon) were fucking retarded. I liked the building aspect of Terraria but you progress too quickly for my taste. Multiplayer would be a plus but is not essential. Please no multiplayer only, I like to spend days on a project and wouldnt want some cunt coming in and destroying my hard work
I already have Space Engineers
Please and thank you, have a rare pepe
>>
>>28650869
>>28650471
Terraria is good try this OP
>>
gamecube emulator + animal crossing

it's pretty comfy
>>
>>28652408
torrent Fortresscraft Evolved. It's shit, but you can spend hours and hours just building shit.
>>
File: smash.jpg (71 KB, 1250x600) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
71 KB, 1250x600
>>28650471

pic related is really comfy

All you have to do is get good at it, you could even go to a tournament near you (literal autists are allowed)
I'd recommend it

>inb4 autistic melee players trying to shill me their game
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45 KB, 490x402) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45 KB, 490x402
Animal crossing wild world on a DS emulator. If you have a 3ds get the newest one
>>
Dwarf fortress looks comfy as fuck to me but the learning curve is so steep that its not worth it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.