[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Three days left until your next two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Three days left until your next two days of freedom. Do your best today.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: IMG_20160513_120519.jpg (807 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_120519.jpg
807 KB, 1200x1200
the Frankfurt school was designed to destroy the white race, by creating the "nu-male" among whites, who's main trait is their NEET status.

Dependent on the state & white & male? Objectively nu-male.

However, the NEET will not be able to take the HEAT of this truth
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28650468
This day is also known as hump day.
>>
>>28650502
Being dependent on Mr Shekelstein the employer or Mr Shekelstein the politician, what the real difference?
>>
>>28650468
Thanks for the encouragement! I'll do my best!
>>
>>28650502
>m...m..muh joos!
At least you guys are trying something different instead your usual bullshit like contribution to society, mu parents, and sockpuppeting. Too bad it still doesn't address how you are a slave to someone while NEETs still have all the fretime to do what they want. Nice strawman btw. I can tell you took quite a bit of work to make it. Too bad that your "muh joos" argument is biased by the fact that your econmy is ran by jews for the mere purpose of them getting more sheckles ny your slavery. Oh but don't worry, you are contributing to society--by buying Mr. Shecklestein's new boat that he'll have to pay a cent on for taxes.
>>
>>28651027
why are NEETs so easily triggered? aren't you guys supposed to be "serene" and "enlightened" or w/e?
>>
Joke's on you ass boy. I don't know when my next day off is. Getting that

O V E R T I M E
V
E
R
T
I
M
E

Aka easy money. Gotta love when your income doubles just for existing in one space as opposed to another.
>>
>>28651041
>counter arguing a shitty argument is now being triggered
Nice logic there, wagie. Guess they don't teach you that as a skill base anymore.
>>
>>28651097
>typing that much text over a dumb "muh jews" conspiracy book
>getting that mad
>not triggered
like i know you have a lot of free time man, but damn
>>
I don't get why NEETs didn't kill themselves yet
>>
>>28651112
The mad one seems to be you, wagie. You get assblasted everytime your arguments gets BTFO, just like now when your "muh joos" argument got easily counter-argued.
>>
>>28650468
Jokes on you, I work retail so my days off are usually during the week. Somebody please come to my store and kill me.
>>
>tfw out working on the cattle ranch
An udder day, an udder dollar
>>
>>28651027
>free time to do what they want

nice strawman, heatie neetie

what they want as long as it
>isn't expensive
>doesn't involve leaving the house
>doesn't involve being social

keep getting cucked by Shekelstien and Tyrone though, he loves your white and azn waifus and they love him
>>
>>28651041
Because NEETs are by definition not educated. It's the same as trying to have a conversation with a child.
>>
"I make no money, I'm uneducated and I have no friends, therefore I am superior to you, cuck." I've never said this unironically before; kill yourself.
>>
>>28650468
This actually made me feel better about my work day :) Thanks, friend.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.