[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: I have no personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>>
File: redkap_SP80LB_lg.jpg (375 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
redkap_SP80LB_lg.jpg
375 KB, 1001x1001
the guys that wear this are basically screaming to the world "I WILL OBEY WHATEVER I AM TOLD TO DO"
>>
>>28650409
What if they're worn down and losing colour, anon?
>>
>>28650409
I wear those shoes.
>>
>>28650409
yea i wear them cuz my daddy bought them for me. he was mad my old ones were to old
>>
>>28650409
do you think someone's personality is defined mostly by their clothes or something?
>>
what is the acceptable shoes to wear?
i need to know the answer because i just cant get it right.
>>
>>28650792
I also have this problem. I try to follow whatever trends, but as soon as I do it changes and I still look like an outcast creep all the same, you just can't win
>>
>>28650792
Avoid all NB shoes. The brand is tainted by its decades of producing autistic shoes, and will never recover. And now it produces shoes that are a multi-colored mess, and completely fail stylistically.
>>
>>28650792
>>28650823
>Trying this hard to fit in
>>>/fa/
>>
>>28650792
crocs my nigga
>>
>>28650792
Seriously, I like how low key sneakers are but I don't like wearing things with brand names, and all sneakers without a brand name look like autistic poorfag wear.
>>
File: deper.png (59 KB, 1057x364) Image search: [Google]
deper.png
59 KB, 1057x364
>>28650409
Well, as you say, OP.
>>
>tfw poor
>tfw shop at goodwill and thrift stores so I have no say in fashion ever
>>
>>28650898
>tfw suffer from this
sucks desu
>>
>>28650792
Honestly, what ever shoes you are the most comfortable in should only matter.
>>
>>28650878
I have literally never looked at another man's shoes. Or a woman's either. I really think you're over thinking this.
>>
solidredshirt.jpg
>>
>>28650792
Don't ask for fashion advice on /r9k/ they don't fucking no anything about not dressing like an idiot.

Just wear some normal vans, black skinny jeans and a hoodie, you'll look fine.

New balances are fine shoes, it's just the autists on here can't see the difference between ok ones such as 420's and the running shoes, theres a fucking difference in a formal setting.

Or just grab some memeshoes like timberlands or doc martens, you'll look ok as long as you're not a fucking idiot with the rest of your outfit.
>>
>>28650898
Thanks doc! You seem like you really know people right down to their cores -- even on an anonymous image board!
>>
>>28650943
I wear solid shirts. They're cheap, feel good and did I say that they're cheap?
>>
>>28650952
You forgot the "t. 19 year old" at the ending of your post, pal.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.