[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my only friend is a prostitute. I paid for an hour with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1432056840033.jpg (397 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1432056840033.jpg
397 KB, 800x800
my only friend is a prostitute.

I paid for an hour with her plus extra to do it at my place. I couldn't do it, we ended up just talking. She tried to give me the money back(because she felt bad for me I guess?) and I told her to keep it because I wasted her time. Pretty much was like a cheaper therapist, except she talked about her life too. Discussed how much of a loser I am, no friends, etc. She discussed how she used to be an addict and wants to change her life and stuff. Didn't think much of it after she left.
Fast forward a few days and I get a knock on my apartment door and it's her except nowhere near as 'dolled up' is the expression I guess? Just wearing regular clothes and minimal makeup. She asked if I wanted to hang out for a while and she just walked in before I answered because she knew I was a social fuckup by this point. I remember we bingewatched house of cards(her idea) on netflix, it was alright, she seemed to enjoy it. She crashed at my place.
This became more common, we went out to eat and stuff too. She started bringing food to my place and cooked for us. Found out she was going for nursing at the local community college on the side. I started tutoring her to help her pass her required math classes(I have a M.Sci degree.) She got kinda drunk one night, think something bad happened, didn't ask as it seemed rude to. Found out she has no family or friends(that aren't into drugs etc) besides me. She told me that whenever she gets the urge to start using again she comes over to my place.
She's graduating soon.
I'm actually proud of her, it's a weird feeling. Is this sort of what being a dad is like?
Never thought I'd be friends with a prostitute. But she's actually pretty cool. Life is weird.
>>
Have you had sex with her?

She's the pinnacle of degeneracy.

You sound like a cuck.

That said, I'm still kinda jelly.
>>
>>28650306
That's nice bro
>>
>>28650306
Doubt its true, but if it is thats a pretty cool story desu
>>
>>28650306
this sounds like a pretty cool story op. so you've never had sex? i guess it's good you don't pressure her to when pretty much all the other guys have sex then pay her

>>28650387
how the fuck was that original
>>
>>28650306
>She's graduating soon.
>I'm actually proud of her, it's a weird feeling. Is this sort of what being a dad is like?
>Never thought I'd be friends with a prostitute. But she's actually pretty cool.
>Life is weird.

Most of my friends were or are prostitutes, some even tried to get me in it when I fell on hard times but yeah they are people too trying to better themselves and I'm glad to you got to see that :3
>>
>>28650420
>some even tried to get me in it when I fell on hard times
are you a girl?
will you be my gf?
>>
You both sound pretty nice desu. Hope life goes well for ya.
>>
NORMIE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BORED
>>
good for you man i'm jealous. Personally i can't establish an emotional bond with anybody. I even tried making friends with a friendless hkv online and she stoped messaging me after a couple of days
>>
>>28650344
>>You sound like a cuck.

If not fucking a prostitute drug addict makes someone a "cuck" now then the word has lost all meaning.
>>
>>28650473
don't respond to cuckposters
>>
File: b93fe378.jpg (47 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
b93fe378.jpg
47 KB, 480x547
Nice story OP, thanks for sharing. :)
>>
whats it like having a close friend?
>>
>>28650306
If this is for real you two totally need to watch Taxi Driver together.
>>
>>28650306
You sound as genuinely nice and solid person, OP. If she is not stealing your shit, she sounds fine as well. Just be careful.

Other than that, experience like this tend to make a good people.
>>
Nice job OP, it seems like you're helping her to get her life together and you found something to live for now at least.
>>
>>28650518
this, especially a friend that is a girl

is it weird having a girl just be around OP? are you able to talk to her non autistically?
>>
how does a zero friend robot afford a place to stay?
>>
File: 1414611452830.jpg (312 KB, 3750x2917) Image search: [Google]
1414611452830.jpg
312 KB, 3750x2917
Watch True Romance with her immediately
>>
>>28650306
Awee, that sounds great anon. (: you seem like a good person.
>>
>>28650306
Honestly, this is what I want more than a girlfriend. I just want someone to hang out with 1 on 1 all the time and just relax with. No need to be worrying about trying to think of date ideas and constantly keeping them entertained. Fuck that noise. I'm jealous of you OP.
>>
>>28650306
Sounds like you're a real cool guy, OP. I hope things keep going smoothly. If she keeps on the straight and narrow, I'm sure she'll get things together. Don't be ashamed of her being a hooker, eh? We don't know what are friends are like until we meet them.
>>
>>28650306
That friendship sounds comfy as fuck. Hopefully she can continue staying clean. What is she like personality wise?
>>
>>28650306
This is what I want right now. Good job OP. She sounds really nice too, but hopefully no feelings will develop. I've always wanted a female friend like that.
>>
>>28650306
OP, what did you use to find this prostitute? Backpage? what exactly were you looking for?
>>
>>28650306
>friends with a whore
Beta as fuck
>>
File: 1460324235304.png (34 KB, 571x443) Image search: [Google]
1460324235304.png
34 KB, 571x443
>>28650891
Only beta here is you, bud.
>>
>>28650891
atleast he has friends, anon
>>
>>28650306
This is such a sweet story.

Two broken people helping each other grow and heal. I dunno if this is real but if so, wow, do your best to try to better yourself too.
>>
>>28650306
You have an awesome life. Cherish that shit!
>>
>>28650306
Good job man. It sounded like she needed guidance, and you pulled through for her even if you didn't think you were helping in any way.

I'd say keep her around as a friend. I hope she made things a little clearer for yourself on what to do in your life.
>>
>>28650306
Ask her out OP
>>
>>28650306
It seems robots and prostitutes go quite well together. They're like mirror images of each other, both on the fringes of society but for opposite reasons
>>
you're a good man anon, and i think we can all learn something from you.
But being good in an evil world isnt easy.
>>
>thinking you have anything in common with Travis Bickle
lol, nice try normie. Re-watch the movie a few more times. Reminder that the whore he talked to wasn't even important to him. He only even involved himself with that skank as a last ditch effort to soothe the ennui deep inside of him. Not because he wanted a whore friend.
>>
This is heartwarming lol
>>
>>28650306
God works in mysterious ways anon, you're doing good and giving hope to us all.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 638x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 638x460
>>28650306
Glad to hear OP. I genuinely wish you both the best
>>
>>28650306
Wew, cool story bro, life is weird though, things happen that surprise us, show us part of ourselves we didnt think we had.

I think you did good.
>>
>>28650306

Stop thinking of her as a prostitute you have a real friend.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.