[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody work retail? I just got a job as a cashier at a walmart.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 212x237
Anybody work retail?

I just got a job as a cashier at a walmart. So far most customers aren't bad, but it seems like the WORST are always fat older ladies. It just doesn't make sense to me though, how the fuck do these bitches get to be so arrogant and entitled? Like I'll give you a couple of examples off the top of my head.

First was one of those that just had a SHIT TON of groceries. I have to scan and bag this shit by myself. Usually, when it's one of those people with a lot of shit, at some point the customer will realize that I'm out of room and start taking full bags and putting them in their cart to make my job a little easier. Well this bitch is the only one that I can think of so far that didn't do this at all during the entire time. She just stood there like a fat dumb idiot and made me put the shit in her cart once the little carousel thing was filled with bags full of groceries. I was already peeved by the end, and then she even had the nerve to ask me to put her gallon jugs of milk in bags too. I felt like decking her. Well not really but the thought crossed my mind.

Example #2 is in the next comment...
>>
So then this other bitch was a supreme cuntbag about the way I bagged her shit. She had brought her own bags, like pic related, so I was trying to shove as much shit in there as I could. Well apparently she didn't like the way I was doing it so she started rearranging her stuff or something, and she noticed a couple of the boxes on her little frozen chicken pot pie dinners got a little crunched up. It was just the box that had a few wrinkles, the actual product was obviously still completely intact. So what does this retard do? Point it out to me and say "this is unacceptable", and demand that I replace them. Now if there wasn't a line, I wouldn't have even cared at all, and just been all apologetic and done it. But there WAS a line, and the place just started to get real busy, and this fucking SHITHEAD decides to hold it up for something as trivial as that. Now, in retrospect, what I should have done was tell the fucking moron she can go get it herself, and that she's holding up the line. But since I was so dumbfounded by her lunacy, my first thought was that the fastest way to get her out of my face was to just run and go get it myself. So I did, and was pissed off about caving to her petty demands for the rest of the day.

So again, how the fuck does anyone even get to be that way? I haven't had too many problems with customers so far other than that though.
>>
Anybody with any thoughts or their own stories they want to share at all?
>>
>>28650245
If it weren't for that old lady, you'd be out of a job. You should thank her and everyone like her for not making you live on the streets, retard.
>>
>>28650714
I didn't take the job because it's the only thing available to me, I did it to meet lots of new people and work on my social skills.

And overall I'm not really that mad about their behavior, it's just baffling to me is all.
>>
I stock fruits and vegetables in the produce of a certain health food store, the department is quite large.

Lots of work but produce is my favorite.
>>
get a real job you fucking losers
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.