[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
We are open. Slavkeep here, guarding the fort for the next few hours.

Been a while friends. How's everyone doing today?
>>
what is this thread? is it comfy?
>>
>>28650192
It is buddy. You share whats on your mind and I take the load off with some rational advice and imaginary drink of your choice.
>>
Niggers are not that bad.
>>
>>28650232
Good one anon, keked
>>
File: 1456160628695-r9k.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1456160628695-r9k.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>28650167

Just got out of class
We had a group project today and I had to sit alone in the corner browsing /r9k/ while listening to my classmates chatter and laughing and I accomplished nothing during this time because of it.

Also, the class I was in almost always have group projects and it's the only one I have left to pass to get the bare minimum but social anxiety and alienation is keeping me from getting anywhere.

FeelBadMan.jpg
>>
>>28650315
It's one of those things that you just have to force yourself through. Kinda easier than it sounds.
>>
>>28650214
ok
i've been abusing prescription drugs and smoking too much weed since my dad died, but whenever i'm sober everything rushes back and i can't deal with it
>>
>>28650232
true but they'd even less bad if they had asian sized dicks
>>
Ok
I've been abusing meth (Well not abusing, just using regularly?) for at least 5 months now, and I feel bad as I havent told my gf and I don't know how to tell her. I want to quit but am not sure how to as I make really good money out of the guy who I get it from (He shifts stuff for me) .
Funny, I used to work at a bar once.
>>
>>28650359
Keked for days lad.

Asian sized dicks and a better temperment
>>
>>28650395
>gf
Pack your shit and never come back here normie.
>>
File: 1455124996302.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1455124996302.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>>28650167
Doing bad. I'm seeing a doctor since about a month and I can't even completely open up to her and talk free about what's on my mind. It often feels like wasted time when she just aks me what I did this week or something like this. Whenever we talk about more serious topics that upset I start to cry and can barely form sentences. Afterwards I feel like I was too dumb to say what's really on my mind and all the things I forget to say suddenly come up. I don't know man, this therapy helps but it feels like we talk about the wrong stuff and past the real problems all the time.
>>
File: 1463294425794.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463294425794.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Having a few Heinekens
today wasn't so bad
pretty sure my overall situation is not salvageable
>>
>>28650543
Try saying that to the doc next time. Communication is everything.
>>28650649
Describe it, lets see. Heineken is alright.
>>28650456
Its 2016, gfs are common here.
>>28650395
Meth is really fucking shitty dude. If you are addicted then best thing is to tell her, that way she can help you overcome it. Though objectively best would be to just stop doing it and never let her know.
>>28650341
how long has it been since he died?
>>
>>28650739
3 weeks
it feels like it's been so long though
>>
File: Nervous Pepe.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Pepe.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
I graduated high school last Wednesday. Every morning since I have gone for a walk to think about what I want to do with my life.

Only the seniors have gotten out, the underclassmen still have school for another two weeks. When I am walking the bus passes me all the time and I always feel like the kids inside are laughing at me for some reason even though I had no friends so they likely don't even know who I am. Not to mention all I am doing is walking around so they have nothing to laugh at but I can still never shake the feeling. I'm about to go for my walk and I will try and look inside the windows to see if they are looking at me.
>>
>>28650832
Authism works in misterious ways
>>
>>28650739
>obese
>kissless virgin
>extremely poor social skills
>barely leave my house
>housemates hate me
>did a meme degree with no work experience or networking
>have not had a job since january 2014 (min wage at a supermarket)

Only redeeming quality I might have is that I have 4 close childhood friends
>>
>>28650832
>I graduated high school last Wednesday. Every morning since I have gone for a walk to think about what I want to do with my life.
Graduating high school was really hard for me too. Just felt empty for months and also didn't know where my life was going. But the worst was that I knew that I've wasted all those years and missed out on all the good stuff.
>>
>>28650167
Not great. I want to be happy but I don't know how. I'd like a cocktail of ammonia and bleach please.
>>
File: 997.jpg (54 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
997.jpg
54 KB, 650x366
Today will be a good day. good feels thanks to kratom, Japanese car pack for Assetto Corsa, and xanax later in the day.
What do you have planned anons?
>>
>>28651038
Gonna go and ride my bike for an hour, trying to lose a bit of weight. Then gonna have a friend over for some coffee, and then going out for a walk with this chick I started seeing.

Gfs are overrated and I hate it because I know how much I missed it.
>>
File: 1381938745222.gif (610 KB, 498x473) Image search: [Google]
1381938745222.gif
610 KB, 498x473
>>28651223
As you get older the girl feels will dissipate. I enjoy biking as well, but I'm weak so I'll need at least a month of going to the pool so I don't hurt myself.
Good to hear you're working to lose weight, my brother is also biking among other things in order to do so, but I think he's having a hard time cutting down on how much he eats in a meal. That seems to be the hardest part.
>>
>me and a friend start attending uni and move to a appartment with 6 other people (mostly girls)
>we bring a new life to it, we make people laugh and everyone likes us, we really become the heart
>but he's the more popular and charismatic one, i really just tag along
>one girl in particular is really into him (but he has a gf that he is committed too) and i am into her but although she probably doesnt mind me too she is into him way too much
>he is leaving the appartment as he is leaving the uni
wat happens now?
really the only outcome i can think of is that without his 'guidance' (for lack of better word) i will become awkward spaghetti tossing autist as that is exactly how my interactions with the other people without him present went

tl;dr i can only be charismatic or entertaining with the help of my friend who is moving away
>>
File: 1463565952901.jpg (25 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1463565952901.jpg
25 KB, 600x566
And here i had hoped the mods finally decided to be useful and ban these kind of threads

Ah well, one day it might happen though

Fuck britfeel and fuck tavern threads
>>
>>28651328
I've been there. The trick is to be happy and satisfied with yourself. Get hobbies.
>>
>>28651299
Luckily I have naturally strong legs and a lot of the fat goes into them. I am afraid to run because I start feeling it in my ankles after 5 minutes, but biking is relatively effortless, you just need to get the right bike (usually if you experience pain/hurt its because bike frame is too small for your height, look up some charts online). I go out of town through some scenic routes where there is little traffic and I dont have to stop for lights every 2 minutes. Crank up a comfy podcast and its really nice.

As far as girls go, I enjoy them still, from the most basic form of company. But lately I realized that I put a lot of effort into the initial date or two, I really try to make things click, to be entertaining and all those things and I get nothing in return. Date 3 and I already think like I am getting nothing in return.

I'm also having a hard time coping with the whole "getting girlfriend to do things I like in bed" thing. Going out of a 5 year long relationship with a girl who lived to please me in bed and did everything without asking to a chick who never gave a blowjob to anyone is fucking terrible. I don't have the patience or the will to tutor and teach someone on whats appropriate. Though I understand how that thing is my fault, its just that sexual compatibility is really important to me.
>>
Orange juice please.

My job is really beginning to frustrate me. A few co-workers are leaving because of college and moving out of state, so my boss told me that it's going to be vital to have me there during the summer when we start hiring again. We're a very small shop so it can get difficult for me to separate my personal life from the store.

I've been trying to get a new job for months and nearly had one before this started, but have yet to get hired anywhere else. I want to leave so much but I'm having no luck. Not having any social media accounts probably doesn't help either.
>>
Some water please, bartender-kun.

Down with constant gastric reflux all day. Feels pretty terrible when herbal tea or milk does nothing but making it worse.

I have a group assignment due and everyone in the group have finished their parts. Test in 2 days which i have not prepared for. All these pressure ain't doing good to my health.

Feels bad man.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.