[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why spend all your time, energy and money on trying to fuck women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pinklady-composite.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pinklady-composite.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
Why spend all your time, energy and money on trying to fuck women when you could just spend $50 one time on a fleshlight?
>>
>>28650054
Why spend $50 dollars when you could cut off your balls for free?
>>
>>28650054
The problem is I would have to store it and wash it somewhere

when I get my own place I definitely will
>>
>>28650105
Do what I did and wait for a sale. Got two for $75 each, and most fleshlights are $150 on average. Variety is nice.
>>
>>28650130
>most fleshlights are $150 on average
is there anything wrong with the cheap shit ones on aliexpress? I've doubt it could be any less healthy than fucking a moldy sock I came in a dozen times already
>>
>>28650130
The original is $85

but most sex shops have other ones for sale that are cheaper
>>
I want one but I live with my parents still and they would find it because they're always snooping around. Also I'd have to buy lube for it and it seems like a real hassle.
>>
>>28650054
Onaholes are better.
My first one arrives on Friday.
>>
>>28650159
It's up to you, honestly. Shop around, check out reviews. I got the alien and zombie fleshlights back when they were new and advertised.

>>28650162
The original is, sure, but I wanted something better than just smooth tube. Native /d/eviant and all that.

>>28650264
Lube you can get from any store. Of course if you wanna get fancy you can. Just remember to flush it under warm water for a few minutes after use to get all of it out. I don't know how the fancy shit operates.
>>
you'll still be lonely senpai
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (69 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
69 KB, 1000x500
The Japanese have synthetic vaginas down to a fine science. Fleshlights are just a hollow, plain cylinder.

Onaholes come in all shapes, sizes, textures, types of firmness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.