[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trolling Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What are some good places to fuck with normies?

Periscope is pretty good since they're streaming so you'll see their reaction live. Bad part is that everyone knows this so they're all desensitised to trolls. Also I don't know how to do it securely, since you can get reported and apparently they forward it to the police depending on how severe it is. >tfw living in police state sweden where shit like this is illegal
>>
File: 1463377218734.jpg (45 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1463377218734.jpg
45 KB, 599x443
>>28649998
Shamelessly bumping.
>>
>>28649998
what exactly do you mean by "trolling" anon?
>>
>>28650504
Oh right forgot it's 2016 and that word had become a meme. I mean doing whatever to invoke a reaction. Not really in a terribly sadistic way but more to just make them feel awkward or trigger them into some angry rant.
>>
>>28650628
so what would you do exactly? deny the holocaust? something else edgy?
>>
>>28650636
You find the most unpopular possible opinion and make a post stating that opinion in the possibly most aggressive way
>>
>>28650636
On Periscope you just have to be slightly smart to bait out a reaction, normies are so freaking gullible it's incredible. Say something stupid like "oh is that cap of yours in support of that nazi guy?" They'll have no idea what that is and they'll freak out thinking they've looked like nazis in school or whatever.
>>
why don't you get a new hobby? you guys are weird
>>
File: 1463375263575.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1463375263575.png
30 KB, 747x491
>>28650762
Normally I'd have better things to do but I'm deep down in depression right now and this is the only thing that brings me joy.
>>
outside. turn off your computer and go troll some chads and tyrones to their faces
>>
>>28650815
I wouldn't mess with a wild animal left out of its cage. I might troll Chad in his face, but only if he is in a cage where wild, aggressive animals belong
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.