[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You were raised by a single mother? Why haven't you killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: mother.jpg (32 KB, 432x433) Image search: [Google]
mother.jpg
32 KB, 432x433
You were raised by a single mother?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
it would be much easier for both of you
>>
Both should die; one is incapable of making rational decisions and the other is just a manifestation of foolishness and shame.
>>
Because I'm not a faggot

Besides, why do you make these threads you useless faggot? Holy shit
>>
>>28650027

Nice projection you waste of oxygen
>>
They raise you to be a little bitch and you need to be thankful every day of your live for it because OMGSINGLEMAMZYOUGOGURL YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN
>>
>>28650121

Well, be strongheaded you fucking pussy
>>
>>28650131
does calling people pussy on a board for pussies make you feel like less of a pussy?
>>
>>28649995
My problems have nothing to do with being raised by a single mother.

Also, my father was horribly selfish, and uncaring.
>>
Single mothers aren't the problem, you guys were bad eggs to begin with. Even if you had a father around it's highly likely that you wouldn't get far in life. Take responsibility and blame yourself for your own decisions.
>>
>>28649995
lol.. :DD
>>
Because I'm too busy fucking your waifu.

I'M DICKING HER DOWN!!
>>
>>28650255
well,everybody does,it's just common practice rn
>>
>>28650153
>board for pussies
fuck off eternally. it's never been a board for the losers, it's a board not tied down to the standards of the rest of the internet.

There isn't the total lawlessness of /b/, the SFW enforcement of a place like /v/ or /int/, but it's also loosely defined enough that any ideas or content can take shape--within the laws of God's chosen nation.

Just because limp-wristed faggots like you feel this is your only place of refuge does not mean it was built for you, meant for you, or designed with these homos plaguing the board in mind.

Stop whining about your upbringing. Shit sucks. If there's anything universal about parenting, it's that they all manage to emotionally scar or damage their children in some sort of way.

What you can control is your current state of mind, your current outlook on life. Stop being a crybaby waste of space and man up, take agency over your own existence you double nigger.
>>
>>28650286
yikes,what an angry,lonely dude
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (100 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
100 KB, 866x1300
I was

Honestly I have never had negative feelings about it in my life.

I love my mother, she has never been anything but wonderful to me. I wish I could be a better son to her.

inb4 >your mother was a whore lul
my dad died when I was a toddler
>>
>>28649995
Because I'm afraid of death, and what is on the other side.
>>
>>28649995
Yes.

I'm actually doing pretty well in life. Ending 2nd year of uni tomorrow with 1st to 2:1 grades. Internship at a large defence firm working on MBTs and armoured vehicles in a month. Live with the gf.

Why do you whine so much?
>>
But I wasn't raised by a single mother.
>>
>>28650357
My mother is the strongest and most amazing person I know. I live in a country where there was a great war and she lost her parents,her husband and her son,and she had me. I was stuck with the responsibility to comply with everything she says and make her happy at any cost,all the while sucking up my youth and destroying my life ahead because i have NO idea ho to live because she took care of everything for me and just made me study and do manual work like a fucking android. I look good and I'm too smart but it's all wasted since i'm pretty much helpless,like a fish on dry land :)
>>
>>28650286
nah it's a board for pussies, mostly like you
>>
>>28650393
i wish i had a daddy
>>
>>28650286
My nigga. Im sick and tired of all the weak pussies on this board.
>>
>>28650426
What country?

Original comment
>>
Daily reminder that, if you were raised by a single mother, you're allowed to do absolutely whatever you want to this world.
Step on everyone's back, never play by anyone's rules but your own, the world owes you everything.
Fuck everyone, and especially fuck society.
They crafted you with many, many shortcomings and they still expect you to compete with everyone else so you're allowed to cheat and lie and do whatever it takes. Women and society did this to you, not yourself. You don't have to take responsibility for anything during the course of your existence.

All you have to do is find a way or make one.
>>
cant fault her for having my dad die when i was a small child. this fucking thread is autistic
>>
>>28649995
>>28650027

growing up with a single mom either turns you into a sexually-confused beta or a stoic alpha with a mind of steel.

the vast majority of the time its the former
>>
>>28650164
your mom lied to you about him obviously
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>28649995
I had a father but i fit all the stereotypes of a single mother child, was this because my father was awful at everything? He is basically some always angry autist that i had no connection with, aside from scolding me when i fucked up and constantly fighting with my mother.

>>28650933
i always felt like this but i was told i am wrong by everyone
>>
Does anyone not know if their mom screwed them up or if its just them? I don't know how to blame. I wish I knew why I'm like this.
>>
At 22 I'm starting to realize the negative effects being raised by a single mother had on me.
My father was pretty useless, but I dont blame him at all. He's the way he is because of the way he was raised also.
My mother was great, did the best she could. But a woman cant raise a man. She just cant. I remember during my youth the huge surge of pride and esteem I got on the rare occasion my father acknowledged or encouraged me. Other boys were fed this kind of validation daily for their whole lives.

I will never be the man I could have been.
>>
File: 1463099658629.png (38 KB, 485x446) Image search: [Google]
1463099658629.png
38 KB, 485x446
>>28649995
>tfw you actually have a disdain for single mothers since your middle class father tried to get custody for your half-brother, but his mom won the case even though she had 6 people living in a small ass apartment, was bipolar as fuck and had guys over all the time.
>All that stress from home and school actually got him sent to a mental hospital after a bringing a knife to school
I'll never understand how she won the fucking case robots.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.