[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after being a shut-in, NEET who's lurked this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_201525.jpg (2 MB, 6700x2891) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201525.jpg
2 MB, 6700x2891
So, after being a shut-in, NEET who's lurked this board for the majority of his day, every day for the past 4 years I think it's time to change.

I really can't relate to this board any more and don't gain anything from it.

I have no friends, no job, no drivers license, barely any education but I'm still only 21. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't really have the will to live and I can't relate to any other person.

I guess I just feel like I needed a thread to say farewell
>>
See you in a few hours, dumbass.
>>
>>28649684
You can start by cleaning up your room my dude. Good luck!
>>
lets ride into the sunset together
>>
>>28649684
Yeah, you'll be back.

Thanks for the glimpse into your life though, I always these kinds of images fascinating
>>
File: IMG_201_20453.jpg (845 KB, 2500x1404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201_20453.jpg
845 KB, 2500x1404
>>28649783
Here, this one is all yours
>>
>>28649852
Clean your room and get some bed-sheets lad
>>
I 'm the same age and lack the same things. It kills me seeing people my age having normal adult lives

I think I remember your room from a previous thread too
>>
File: trash.jpg (77 KB, 1900x1900) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
77 KB, 1900x1900
Here's a suggestion:
Take a fine look at the picture
>>
File: 1461659894524.jpg (33 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1461659894524.jpg
33 KB, 456x320
>>28650000
wow lame
>>
jesus christ clean your room.

Join the military because it honestly sounds like your life is a dead end right now
>>
>>28649852
>There's barely $1000 there
why
Also lera is hot
>>
File: Its time.jpg (501 KB, 1000x1211) Image search: [Google]
Its time.jpg
501 KB, 1000x1211
>>28649684
Congratulations!
You know what to do...
>>
File: the jug.png (128 KB, 243x254) Image search: [Google]
the jug.png
128 KB, 243x254
>forgetting to hide the cum jug before taking pic
>>
>>28649852
Is there really any point trying to drink diet if you eat all that shit? or is there a taste preference there?
>>
>>28649684
Is the soup kitchen not what it used to be?
Don't worry anon I'll think of you when shit talking with all my cool co-workers in a job I love.
>>
>>28649684
Hey, I remember you. I see that you still keep a room messy as that of a moderately wealthy white girl.
>>
How do your parents react to your lifestyle?
>>
>>28649684
go jump off the gateway you fucking attention whore
>>
>>28649684
Goodbye anon.
I hope you get your life together better than I did.
Maybe some day I'll leave this shit board forever as well.
See you, space robot.
>>
>>28650175
>tfw anon found the cum jug
>>
Good luck, OP. I tried the same thing when I was your age. All it got me was dead-end job that'll be done by a machine before too long.
>>
I don't really know what to do in life. I can't really justify living except to do what I enjoy but all I enjoy is being a shut-in and eating shit and getting drunk. There's nothing in life I want to pursue because I'll never be the best at anything and I don't believe a romantic relationship is possible.

I don't know how to get over this.

>>28650225
I ignore them and they leave me alone. My mother calls me and I sometimes pick up.

Life has been all over the place recently (cut my face, been to the psych ward) so I don't really know how they feel any more.

>>28650021
I tried applying but you need work experience and a social life
>>
File: 1462974203411.jpg (65 KB, 790x790) Image search: [Google]
1462974203411.jpg
65 KB, 790x790
>>28649684
>diet coke
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>28650384
>(cut my face, been to the psych ward)
you that manlet beardo?
>>
>>28649852
>monopoly money
>milo
>tim tams
>smiths chips
>big w bag
most ausfag image on 4chan
>>
Get a shitty retail job you hate then spend the money on therapy.

(And if you can't get a shitty retail job you hate, get a shitty volunteering role in a charity shop or something first.)
>>
>>28650591
The therapy doesn't help. It just keeps making things worse.

I just can't see life as something worth living. From every point of view I can't bring myself to believe that you can be content with life without being deluded.
>>
>>28650668
That sucks. I definitley saw enjoying life as deluded when I wanted to kill myself. It's not like I'm suddenly unaware that life fucks people, it's just no longer fucking me.

For me it was more the therapy in conjunction with actually having to leave the house and talk to people because of my shitty job. Like, literally I have solved most of my mental health problems by figuring out what I was feeling anxious about and then doing that as much as possible (largely: leaving the house, talking to people). The therapy was more useful for helping me to not chicken out of doing that, than for directly solving my problems in and of itself.

Also, it might be you've just not found the right type of therapy for you. If you've done CBT, try talk therapy, if you've done talk therapy, try CBT? If you've tried both I'm out of answers.
>>
>>28649852
good taste
original
>>
>>28650384
>There's nothing in life I want to pursue because I'll never be the best at anything and I don't believe a romantic relationship is possible.

this, every morning after waking up too early I just lay there daydreaming for some hour about me having different life with better starting stats
>>
>>28650419
Yes

>>28651630
You could have been born better in every way but you weren't. Life is so awful.

I'm drinking right now just to see if I can convince myself to find some meaning in life to actually do something
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.