[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf left me for someone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: NLbAJpu.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
NLbAJpu.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
Hey guys I just wanted to share my story on how my gf broke up with me

> Last year
> I'm in year 12, she's in the year below me
> We begin to date at the end of the last year
> She's smart, beautiful and we get along really well
> At the start of this year, I go to uni while she is still in school
> We still talk everyday and go out once every week or so (her parents are strict as fuck)
> The previous Saturday, we went birthday shopping for her and I bought her 100 bucks worth of clothes
> We go sit in a park and she tells me she loves me
> Lifeisperfect.avi

Then last Wednesday

> She messages me "oh hey we need to talk"
> She tells me that the distance is too much
> She breaks up with me
> Completely distraught and confused
> Why would gf of 8 months just leave me like that out of nowhere?

Then it gets worse

> Find out on Monday from my little sis that she has a new bf at high school
> Message her about it
> She developed feelings for this guy and left me for him
> She tells me that for the past few months she never really had feelings for me, despite telling me numerous times that she loves me and talking about travelling the world together
> She simply says "goodbye, take care"
> Then blocks my number

I'm completely destroyed guys. She was my whole world and she just dropped me like that. I have no way of contacting her and shes off having fun with another guy while I cry in my room, alone and depressed.
>>
Oneitis, forget about her and go fuck another cute girl
>>
>>28649768
But its so hard mang

Like fuck I almost started crying on the train home today just thinking about her

I thought she was the one and it turns out she never really was that interested in me
>>
This literally happened to me.

Took me a while but I got over her and so will you.

The absolute fastest and best way to forget about her is to find a new and better bitch
>>
>>28649675
You are in uni you fucking faggot go bang someone else
>>
>>28649828
> hurr durr relationships are all about banging chicks

If you've ever opened up to someone and loved someone then you'd know how simply fucking a random girl won't help a single bit
>>
>>28649675
>>28649828
It will be hard now and it will be hard tomorrow but in a few months after you've met other cure girls and perhapz had sex with them you'll feel good, as if you had never met your ex in the first place.

Time will heal your wound but even in that time don't just sit home alone and depressed, light your life up.
>>
>>28649675
I'm sorry anon, women are like this. I lived a similar situation, except i was the guy she left her 5 year bf for, i don't delude myself that she won't do the same with me in the future so i've already cheated on her once and plan to do it again. Treat women as disposable.
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28649675
>>28649768
>>28649791
>>28649795
>>28649828
>>28649874
>>28649897
>>28649941

>this samefag thinks he'll be taken seriously by anyone

How about trying to post without using a literal normalfag meme as your pic
>>
>>28649954
kys

orginialo
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.