[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is society so disgusted by love between two people that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: IMG_5838.jpg (180 KB, 1294x857) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5838.jpg
180 KB, 1294x857
Why is society so disgusted by love between two people that they act like it's worse than Hitler and Pol Pot combined?
>>
But he is fucking CHAAAAAAAAD

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Because one party has the mental depth and capacity for critical thought of a parrot, you apologist scum.
>>
It used to be normal until feminists happened.
>>
Breeding after first bleeding is way nature intended. This is when females are at their peak value, then a steady decline. Contrary to popular belief, best age is not 18 or even 16.
Social conditioning, etc
You've all been Jewed.
Men biologically get hardest erections for youthful cute faces, not sexy makeup-laden or beautiful hourglass figures. Its all a lie.
Man's attraction is universal there is no "preference"
>>
>>28650013
True.
Also men are attracted to girls before they first bleed. The reason is so that they can establish a relationship/trust with the girl before she hits her prime, and therefor have first access to her when she's ready. That's the evolutionary reason men like little girls, not trying to say any man actually acknowledges this.

Also fuck feminism and fuck the right wing that always tries to say the left is pushing pedophilia, it couldn't be further from the truth, no way does the left want men anywhere near children. They want children raised my lesbians and marxists in public schools away from men.
>>
File: 068.jpg (71 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
068.jpg
71 KB, 615x820
>>28649606
Unfortunately, this is the one thing that will never be legal. Sorry friendo.

We live in a society that thinks its a good idea for little boys to play with girl toys and wear dresses. Not to mention fucking gay parents confusing and forcing their child to be the gender that they decide for them.

Children are being exposed and forced into ideas and habits that they don't understand since they are adult concepts. However, they aren't seen as "violence" and prove to be harmless besides the fact the child will be permanently brain damaged and made fun of for all of time before they kill themselves.

People will always view a sexual relationship in OP's picture as violent and full of dominion. They don't see child as genuine human beings yet because they're fucking dumb. But hey, so is every other adult. It just won't work unless the world ends, friendo. Society must collapse.
>>
>>28650129

>Not to mention fucking gay parents forcing their child to be the gender that they decide for them.

Literally when does this happen ever?
>>
>>28649672
Dont be sexist, women aren't that dumb.
>>
File: 1368115188740.jpg (428 KB, 982x674) Image search: [Google]
1368115188740.jpg
428 KB, 982x674
>>28649606
Would you move to a shithole if it meant being able to have a pure waifu?
>>
>>28650170
It doesn't. These are the mental gymnastics pedos go through in order to keep raping children.
>>
>>28650171
They are worse yeah :}
>>
>>28650177
There are countries where bride kidnapping is still common. Families literally kidnap a teen girl for their son to marry. Often times they then pay the family they stole from a price for the bride. If you are a rich westerner you would have a lot more money to pay for the bride.

Only problem is they are not white. I want a European wife. Secondly the culture could be hostile to outsiders and no one here is outgoing enough to deal with that, let alone their own society.
>>
File: 18MONTHS.png (27 KB, 419x462) Image search: [Google]
18MONTHS.png
27 KB, 419x462
>>28650170
Actually, I rescind my statement.

What I meant was, kids of very tender age who don't understand what they're saying and their parents taking the advice of an 18 month old instead of using an adult's better judgment.

THIS IS WHY KIDS AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FUCKING SEX THEY ARE
>>
>>28650188
Where is this coming from? You projecting there, buddy boyo?
>>
>>28649606

Copied from other thread
----
I'm dating a 16 year old girl currently (Am 24) and we talk about a wide variety of topics, hobbies, family, life goals, news, TV, politics (not debate, me educating her), loads of other stuff

A lot of people know about this relationship and quite a few women constantly complain about it to me, one even sometimes shouts "pedo" at me in the street when she sees me.

Funnily enough I was actually trying to engage in a reasonable conversation with one and they said that it "had to" be a manipulative relationship because she said "what conversations can you even have with a 16 year old" I told her, then asked her what she talks about to her boyfriend "oh y'know, just like shopping and stuff I see on facebook, I also have this accountancy class"

brilliant
>>
>>28650326
Women HATE it when men get with teen girls. They can't compete at all... They have nothing to offer. That's what creates the social stigma.
>>
>>28650326
Social stigmas, my friend.

Pedophilia is a very hot-button topic since it involves underage folk. Thing is, the teenage spectrum is lumped in with the pre-pubecent spectrum in society's eyes.

This is the way they see it: "Oh you had sex with a 16 year old? I guess I should lock up my 4 and 6 year old because you are going to rape and kill them. Also, you are a fucking menace and deserve to me gassed for having sex with an already sexually active teenager who is being sexually repressed by all of society".
>>
>>28650100
>it couldn't be further from the truth, no way does the left want men anywhere near children.

Because the founders of NAMBLA like Allen Ginsberg and Harry Hay were churchgoing Republicans, right?
>>
>>28650375
>>28650326
>>28650321

Different poster here, but the guy your responding to is clearly referring to OPs picture. The fact that you're deliberalitely dancing around the issue makes me a little uncomfortable honestly.
>>
>>28650326
>>28650358
To be fair...

I was 20 and dated a 16 year old girl. From the getgo it was obvious she wasn't ready for a serious relationship and I pushed her into doing things she was really uncomfortable with. She was still able to have meaningful conversations but you could tell she wasn't ready sexually to do what I made her do. I kinda fucked her up and I kinda feel bad about it, but it was worth it for the teen pussy.

I'm not saying it'll be like this for all girls, but at 16 some girls are still not ready yet. Some girls will also be completely ready at 13-14. It depends on the girl, and so the cutoff age really makes sense to be older as to prevent this from happening too much.

This is coming from a guy who likes loli/underage girls, too.
>>
>>28650403
Some fringe group is irrelevant and they never had mainstream acceptance. If you think liberals generally want to fuck kids you're retarded. If you think pedos are all liberals you're also retarded.
>>
>>28650403

Because the anecdotal allusion to two famous people is good counter argument, right?
>>
>>28650412
I'm pretty sure it's not churchgoing Republican types who advocate for free love and you can't stop me from fucking anything that's breathing and has a wet orifice in it, you reactionary Christian bigot. That's more of a Tumblr thing...
>>
>>28650411
>Some girls will also be completely ready at 13-14
You don't know a lot about 13 year olds, do you?
>>
>>28650442

It's a good thing churchgoers aren't affiliated with pedophilia right?
>>
File: blonde girl.png (1 MB, 680x1025) Image search: [Google]
blonde girl.png
1 MB, 680x1025
>>28650276
Afghanistan has some pretty white looking people, especially in Badakhshan and Nuristan.

And they may not be too hostile. A Russian soldier was captured and converted, and given a waifu.
>>
>cajoling your child son to wear a dress and think of himself as a girl
>giving him exogenous estrogen pre puberty
Okay and fine.

>Being in a normal relationship with a pre pubescent girl
Evil and horrible.

Oy vey!
>>
>>28650475
>A Russian soldier was captured and converted, and given a waifu.
sauce?

still i'd have to learn the language and find a way to survive there. too difficult
>>
>>28650474
Unless you mean the RCC, but they're false Christians who worship a cunt in a pointy hat anyway.
>>
>>28650412
>>28650403
I think this guy is a little bit confused here. There's a fair bit of contention between lesbians and gay men, that being because lesbians tend to despise pedophilia because many of them are molestation victims while gay dudes...let's be honest, most of them want to fuck young boys.
>>
>>28650529
>most of them
They all do. They also wanted to get fucked as little boys. They can easily relate with it due to sharing the gender of the people they want to fuck. Most straight men are brainwashed into the idea that little girls don't want sex and believe it because they don't know any better.
>>
>mfw murrikans would get arrested for fucking a 14yo while they you're doing it right now

Get kek'd germany masterrace
>>
>>28650548
>implying 8 year old boys crave some 45 year old perv's sweaty dick up their poop chute

I know that's you, Chemfag. I already annihilated you on /pol/ years ago; surprised you haven't been arrested by now.
>>
>>28650584
no one finds old people attractive. I would never argue that.
>>
>>28650576
It's 15 in France but you have to be 5 or fewer years older than the girl.
>>
Because it's morally reprehensible to take advantage of someone incapable of properly making decisions like that.
>>
Consider the average size of a child's anus or vagina versus the average size of an adult penis.
>>
>>28650626
Then why was it ok and normal less than 100 years ago?
>>
>>28650626
>sex is so dangerous you must avoid it no matter what if you are not an adult
>>28650627
>All sex is penetrative
>>
I'm 30. Why would I date a 14 year old anyway? What the fuck would we talk about?
>>
>>28650640
Because times change? Shouldn't be so hard to grasp.

George Washington was in charge of land at age 14 - led an army just a few years later..
>>
File: DruBc97.jpg (57 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
DruBc97.jpg
57 KB, 639x960
>>28650505
http://www.dw.com/en/ex-soviet-soldier-considers-himself-a-proud-afghan/a-16223476
I can't find the documentary anymore, pretty wierd, but here's this.
Yes, I agree, life is too difficult there, there is always a fear of being killed. Not worth it desu

Too bad really, the people are beautiful and they can be very friendly and hospitable if you can get on their good side
>>
>>28650640
So was slavery, and even rape in some cases. That doesn't make it not an awful thing to do.
>>28650645
>sex is so dangerous you must avoid it no matter what if you are not an adult
>implying this is what I said at all
>>
ITT: People not understanding the point of the argument

Some of us are attracted to women, some of us are attracted to 13 year olds, some of us are attracted to other men. People shouldn't be punished for wanting to love whatever is it they love. Why should some arbitrary authority decide what form of love is acceptable and what isn't?
>>
Teen girls sure aren't adults by any stretch as you'd notice if you spent 5 minutes in the same room with them.

Source: I teach 10th grade for a living, so 14-15 year olds. They're not adults in their appearance, behavior, or the way they interact with you.
>>
>>28650692
>>implying this is what I said at all
The implication that there is something dangerous about it. Otherwise there would be no reason not to do it. But mutual sexual pleasure is not dangerous.
>>
>>28650708
What the fuck is a teacher doing on this board
>implying the post is real.
>>
>>28650712
No it wasn't, you drooling fucking mongoloid. The point is that taking advantage of people who can't make sound decisions is not a moral thing to do, under any circumstances.
>>
>>28650753
Explain how it's taking advantage, explain what that means and WHY it's wrong, rather than just saying it's inherently wrong.

You seem to be repeating talking points.
>>
File: 1462667187507-b.jpg (183 KB, 711x600) Image search: [Google]
1462667187507-b.jpg
183 KB, 711x600
>the lack of self-awareness itt

Oh my fucking god, my head... it spins...

>Implying you aren't fucking the child up
>Damn near all victims are fucked up
>Implying this isn't standard pedo rhetoric.
>>
>>28650781
It's taking advantage because they cannot make proper, informed decisions. Children are much more prone to making rash, ill-advised decisions. If you take advantage of this, you are scum.
>>
>>28650842
So what's the danger?
>>
File: IMG_20160508_231537.jpg (18 KB, 276x402) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_231537.jpg
18 KB, 276x402
>>28650781
You have an obvious mental advantage, being an adult, am I wrong?

THE RATIONALIZATIONS ARE KILLING ME.
>>
>>28649606
Please exlain to me why pedophilia should be legal. i am extremely pissed off by the notion even, but i see myself as a fairly reasonable and rational person. lets engage in an argument.
im geniunly curious.
>>
>>28650870
Explain how that matters?
>>
>>28650865
The danger is that you will fuck the child up mentally you God damned retard.
>>
>>28650888
That's not true. People enjoy affection.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-21-11-42.png (481 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-21-11-42.png
481 KB, 960x540
>>28650877
Hahahaha, oh shit..

You scumfuck, it's wrong because you are exploiting your advanced age, experience, knowledge to fuck a child who will be mentally scarred for life because you are a selfish piece of garbage.
>>
File: 1462836746564-b.png (342 KB, 512x499) Image search: [Google]
1462836746564-b.png
342 KB, 512x499
>>28650900
Then why do all victims report being, uhm, fucked up? Retarded pedophile.
>>
>>28650900
>not true
>what is a proneness to drug abuse, suicide, depression, and self-harm
>>
I don't understand how they can be so hypocritical about love praising trans x-sexual non white relationships when they say shit to other's that they'd be up in arms for if it were directed at people's love who fit their specific moral beliefs. They'll bring up mental stuff and all that but there's plenty who think that kind of applies to trans people but they'd defend them for that. Don't know if that makes sense english isn't first language
>>
>>28650921
Children enjoy sex they are not mentally scarred.
>>28650932
>>28650942

They are probably rape victims or were convinced by other people that consensual sex is bad. When a child is told to feel bad about an experience and treated like they have been hurt, they will believe that is the truth. Also fucked up adults often want to find something or someone to blame.
>>
>>28650932
>being this mad
>spouting nonsense
>>
>>28650954
>Also fucked up adults often want to find something or someone to blame
>For them being a failure at life
Forgot that part.
>>
File: 1462838753374-b.png (178 KB, 419x391) Image search: [Google]
1462838753374-b.png
178 KB, 419x391
>>28650954
MAXIMUS RATIONALIZATIONUS
>>
>>28650708
That's because contemporary society infantalizes children. In preindustrial times, 14 year olds were far more mature than modern ones. Using your 2016 white suburban America school classroom as an example doesn't prove anything.
>>
It's impossible to have an intimate sexual experience with a 10 year old. That just doesn't work.
>>
>>28650982
>10 year olds don't enjoy kissing
Every body likes affection.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-09-44-12.png (459 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-09-44-12.png
459 KB, 960x540
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. This thread. I feel I might screencap it and post to le reddit XD just to piss you pedos off.
>>
>>28650996
Kissing is not sex.
>>
File: baint.jpg (37 KB, 718x720) Image search: [Google]
baint.jpg
37 KB, 718x720
stop replying to bait, true robots are falsely accused of being creeps enough as it is, we don't need actual creeps here

I just want a qt low standards 25 year old gf so I can feel like a human again, I'm not interested in this bullshit
>>
>>28650681
>Because times change?

>2016 intensifies
>>
>>28651031
What's sex?
>>
>>28650954
That isn't how it works at all. Most victims of childhood sex abuse never really come forward with it until years on, if at all, but the trends of depression and self-harm are still more than present.
>>28650996
You don't need sex to show affection. Not that you should even show affection to a child in the first place.
I would murder you if given the chance.
>>
>>28650640
It wasn't normal and even back then, child marriage was controversial and only practiced by toothless moonshine hillbillies.
>>
I am a survivor of childhood sexual assault and I want to say two things: it caused me a lot of physical pain, and it has definitely fucked me up.

If you seriously want to justify causing physical and mental anguish to another human being because it gets you off, you are an objectively terrible human being. You satisfying your sexual urges is not more important than someone else's comfort and lifelong mental wellbeing.
>>
>>28651042
Children crave affection.

Child sex abuse is a misnomer. The word is based on lies.

If we met in real life I would destroy you.
>>
>>28651042
>I would murder you if given the chance.

>child rape victim detected

Raping children is wrong, even taking advantage of children is wrong, but if a mutually loving relationship occurs, with no pressure to do anything either doesn't want to do, there is nothing wrong with that
>>
I wonder if chesters ever stop to consider what happens when you get caught touching kids and go to prison? I'll tell you; inmates are not fond of chesters at all and if they find out what you're in for, you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>28651048
You were raped. That's different. No one is justifying rape.
>>
A child isn't a person
>>
>>28651077
That's not an argument. Also lol at how desperate prison scum are to feel superior to someone else.
>>
I've worked in law enforcement and had to interview sex offenders ranging from weenie-wavers to violent rapists and the common thing about all of them is that they're completely unable to imagine there's anything wrong with their behavior and they think that you're the problem, not them because you don't approve of weenie-waving or touching kids or whatever is it they do.
>>
>>28651072
>>28651073
I don't think you understand the fact that children are not capable of making proper decisions; under any fucking circumstance. Children don't know the concept of long-term consequence. It doesn't matter what a child wants or craves, because a child doesn't actually understand the implications what it wants or craves. As an adult you should not take advantage of this fact.
>>
>>28651166

>works in law enforcement
>uses the phrase 'weenie waving' twice.
>>
>>28651179
>children are not capable of making proper decisions

Yet we allow them to cross the road unaided, a potentially life or death scenario if they aren't making rational decisions about when it's safe to cross.
>>
>>28651166
Being a cop doesn't give you any special moral insight into people's minds, you slack-jawed hick. All it means is you get to use the badge to beat up on and control people.
>>
>>28651087
I was groomed at first by someone just like you sick fucks, someone who pretended to be kind to me and to care about me just so they could get me alone and do what they wanted.

Later in life I took part in a victim impact rehabilitation program and the pedophiles who I spoke to all thought they "loved" the children, but they just "couldn't control themselves". When you have all the power, you will use it. A child cannot defend themselves and are much easier to manipulate into silence.

Children are mentally very different from adults. You can't ask them "do you want to have sex?" and expect them to be able to give an informed decision. They have no comprehension of what it is or why it's done, even if you attempt to explain it to them, even the brightest child isn't going to be able to fully grasp whats going on. What is so wrong with you that you can't go after men or women who are you equal in intellectual capacity and understanding?
>>
>>28651179
There aren't any long term consequences or grinding, kissing and oral sex. It's just pleasure. So no, that's not a fact.

Also no one has defined what "taking advantage" means yet.
>>
>>28651197
No, actually, they aren't.
>what is a crossing guard
>>
File: d0s9d.jpg (401 KB, 602x1547) Image search: [Google]
d0s9d.jpg
401 KB, 602x1547
>>28651225
So tell me why this used to be normal before feminism happened.
>>
>>28651249

I dont know if we are on the same page here, I'm not condoning 9 year olds, but 14-15 certainly
>>
Lol you're all just underaged teenagers is why this is so contested here
>>
>>28651204
Listen to me carefully. You'd rather not end up in prison as a known chester. It's about the worst possible thing that can happen. Often they end up going into adseg for their own safety.
>>
>>28651241
It doesn't matter what is or isn't done. Anything sexual fucks a child up developmentally.
>>
>>28651225
So why did you feel bad about it? Does anyone have an evolutionary psychology reason for why it would be inherently bad? All I am hearing is emotionally charged rhetoric, not logic or scientific reasons.

Do you think that all children are really harmed by sex? Because they're not. SO I wonder why you had a problem with what happened.

You think no children should enjoy sex because you had a bad experience? You're selfish.

>>28651272
Exactly. There's no evolutionary reason why humans would evolve to be crippled by being touched on the genitals below a certain age. From a scientific perspective, it's stupid. This is all emotional bullshit.
>>
>>28651292
>Anything sexual fucks a child up developmentally.
No it doesn't lol. What's your argument for that?
>>
It's ok for children to experiment with each other, it's not ok for an adult to take advantage of their naivety.
>>
File: wdytasoh.jpg (3 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
wdytasoh.jpg
3 KB, 183x275
this whole thread kek
>>
So tell me why "teen" is the most popular porn search term.
>>
>>28651301
Increased risk of drug abuse, self-hatred, depression and suicide.
>>28651301
See above.
>>
>>28651272
In the past, and in some parts of the world now, it was "normal" to kill someone for having sex outside of marriage, to own slaves, lots of things that most people rightfully consider reprehensible. Just because it used to happen doesn't make it right. Society progresses.
>>
>>28651292
Well meme'd memerino
>>
>>28651342
You do know that most so-called "teen" porn consists of 27 year old single moms posing as a 16 year old virgin having her first time.
>>
Children are disgusting, annoying little shits. I hate to even be in the same room with them, let alone want to have sex with them.
>>
>>28651354
Do you think society has stopped progressing? Your current moral beliefs are also a meme of our time, yet you are so convinced by them.
>>
>>28651274
>I'm not condoning 9 year olds, but 14-15 certainly
Sure, if you're not more than 5 years older than the 14-15 year old.
>>
>>28651381
What does that change about the intent of the people searching and watching it?
>>
I simply don't care anymore. Society as a whole is a complete fuck up. There is no such thing as 'normal'. I hate everybody. I would rather just not participate in society and it's 'rules' of what you should be doing with your life and what is acceptable to others. I mean there are obvious things to me like killing and raping and stealing etc. But the whole thing about what constitutes rape and living in bonganistan where it's now illegal to own lolicon just makes me so depressed I really don't care if the world ends in a fiery hell. In fact. I would welcome it.
>>
>>28651413
What about a handsome 25 year old college grad with six pack abs and a six figure salary? Would you object to him dating your 14 year old daughter? Or instead she could be fucked by some irresponsible 16 year old fuckwit.
>>
>>28651345
Not true.
Also the data is worthless. They won't differentiate between violent rape and mutual pleasure. Also people who enjoyed it probably weren't featured in the studies.

>>28651405
Yeah it's funny and sad. People need to learn to look outside of their time. Look at other cultures, look at values of the past. I feel like people are literally retarded compared to me when they can't even look past their own time period. Fucking idiots.

>>28651426
I like you. I can't get along with people who have any loyalty to society left in them.
>>
>>28651342
Because most people that search for porn online are 14 year old boys.
>>
>>28651449
That's so far from reality in different regards that it makes me think you were never a 14 year old boy or a man at any point in your life.
>>
>>28651440
>Look at other cultures, look at values of the past

So, slavery, burning people at the stake for sorcery, and dying at like 40 of tuberculosis?
>>
Teen girls are exceptionally vulnerable to being sexually exploited because they're old enough to be capable of sex, yet too immature and inexperienced to handle it properly or not be taken advantage of.
>>
>>28651440
Name a single person who looks at their childhood sexual experience positively.
>>
File: 1441613847193.png (142 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1441613847193.png
142 KB, 321x378
>>28651426
>I simply don't care anymore. Society as a whole is a complete fuck up. There is no such thing as 'normal'. I hate everybody

So much fucking this, i live in eastern europe where people put on a "conservative" act but they are just braindead psychos.

I think our societies used to make sense while people still gave a fuck and fought for their benefits from accepting to be a part of society. Nowdays you are born into one and you are expected to conform in every way, be a slave and never say anything or try to put your head up.

This is why there are so many suicides, killings and shit. No matter how many cameras or police you put until the root is treated nothing will change, it will only get worse.
>>
>>28651478
>So, slavery, burning people at the stake for sorcery, and dying at like 40 of tuberculosis?
Non sequitur.
>>
There's a good reason why we as a society don't approve of adult men with teen girls. Namely that they'll end up taking the girls from all of the boys their age who won't be able to get laid and end up becoming angry future robots. Meanwhile, the girl becomes a cock-gobbling slut and potential single mom who ends up fucking everything that moves all through her teens and 20s.
>>
>>28651413

why is a 18 year old and a 15 year old ok, but a 22 year old and a 15 year old wrong, in your opinion?
>>
>>28651496
Teen girls are by far the most cold hearted cunts i have ever seen, literally all of them. They are definitely mature enough to take advantage of the fact that they have much sought after pussy. Where i live my country is really poor, most teen girls get guys in their late 20's or 30's since the legal age here is 14 and they get a guy with money asap. They are not immature or inexperienced at all.
>>
The thing is. People who are 'molesters' who have the opportunity will do it regardless of what the law says. Those who are pedo's may or may not do it. What I would like to know is if it was morally and legally acceptable just how many would do it. Would it be only slightly more than currently or would it sky rocket? If the former there really is no need to go nuts about it. If the latter then society had a bigger problem than they first thought and it's probably more 'normal' than we are led to believe.

But society will continue trying to hammer a bent nail.
>>
>>28651562
>What I would like to know is if it was morally and legally acceptable just how many would do it. Would it be only slightly more than currently or would it sky rocket? If the former there really is no need to go nuts about it. If the latter then society had a bigger problem than they first thought and it's probably more 'normal' than we are led to believe.
It would sky rocket if it was socially acceptable. More normal people would do it compared to now, because you have to be strange to go against the values of your society, even if those values are false.
>>
>>28651301
I ask you again, doesn't it say something about you that you won't enter relationships with people who are your equal in intellectual capacity and understanding?

I feet bad about what happened to me because someone who I thought I could trust coerced me into doing something I was extremely uncomfortable with. I started feeling shit about what was happening while it was actually occurring, I haven't been brainwashed by liberals into thinking it was "bad", I didn't even really understand what was going on but I didn't want it to be happening and I knew that much.

It doesn't matter if every single child is harmed by sex, what matters is that a considerable portion of children ARE harmed by the sexual experiences they have had with adults and the law is there to protect them. The relationship is not equal, the power dynamic is entirely one sided, it is unhealthy to have a relationship or sexual contact with someone who is not on equal footing with you because it is unlikely they can make an informed choice to consent. A child wants the approval of adults, and can easily be coerced into sexual contact if they think an adult they respect will withdraw approval of them if they don't do what they want, or will award approval if they do.

Does that mean the child wants to have sex? No, it doesn't, and it can easily lead to the child forming a false association with sex and earning approval that can follow them throughout their lives. Sex should be about mutual pleasure but its impossible to guarantee that children understand that, and as evidence has shown, they often do not.
>>
>>28651551
The gap in maturity and life experience between the two is fairly considerable. Even just a 13 and 15 year old are a lot different.
>>
>>28651587
>I ask you again, doesn't it say something about you that you won't enter relationships with people who are your equal in intellectual capacity and understanding?
You never asked that, and I would. I'm more attracted to people that could take my dick than those who can't. Stop making assumptions.

Also you admitted you didn't want to do it so I really have nothing to argue with you about. All you're doing is projecting your experiences onto others.
>>
File: 729.gif (61 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
61 KB, 200x200
>girl grows up in a good home
>she does well in school
>has lots of friends and participates in sport
>parents are wealthy intellectuals and very supportive
>no pre-existing mental conditions
>she continues to mature as a role model to other students
>she's now 13
>she meets her brother's 20 year old friend
>she touches his penis
>WHOOPS SHE'S NOW A BIPOLAR, PTSD RIDDEN CRACKWHORE
This is what teleiophiles ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>28651553
>Teen girls are by far the most cold hearted cunts i have ever seen, literally all of them. They are definitely mature enough to take advantage of the fact that they have much sought after pussy. Where i live my country is really poor, most teen girls get guys in their late 20's or 30's since the legal age here is 14 and they get a guy with money asap. They are not immature or inexperienced at all.
That doesn't prove anything except this is only acceptable in shitty countries where people have no education and there's nothing to do with girls except marry them off as young as possible.

Example >>28651272

This was only normal among toothless hillbillies, not any part of America where there was a middle class or people had any education.
>>
>muh femininism is the reason why people won't let me molest their daughters

Go home PIDF/Todd Nickerson.
>>
>>28651626
>It doesn't matter if every single child is harmed by sex, what matters is that a considerable portion of children ARE harmed by the sexual experiences they have had with adults and the law is there to protect them. The relationship is not equal, the power dynamic is entirely one sided, it is unhealthy to have a relationship or sexual contact with someone who is not on equal footing with you because it is unlikely they can make an informed choice to consent. A child wants the approval of adults, and can easily be coerced into sexual contact if they think an adult they respect will withdraw approval of them if they don't do what they want, or will award approval if they do.

>Does that mean the child wants to have sex? No, it doesn't, and it can easily lead to the child forming a false association with sex and earning approval that can follow them throughout their lives. Sex should be about mutual pleasure but its impossible to guarantee that children understand that, and as evidence has shown, they often do not.
>>
>>28651641
Under the Victorians it was normal to have sex with 10 year old prostitutes. Were they hillbillies too, fucktard?

>muh innocent teen girls

piss off moron, pansy that has never actually been in the real world trying to school people on shit he never ecountered
>>
>>28650326
Probably because you knocked her up and are now preparing to dump her for a new 13 year old

That's why people hate Pedos. They can't commit. No one hates a guy who settled down with a young girl and stays with her for life, that's not a pedo. That's just someone attracted to a girl. A pedo is the type of sick fuck that has a revolving door of 13 year old girls he corrupts and throws away.

In your case you just created a new single mom. Apologies if you aren't that poster though.
>>
>>28651553
Newsflash: Teen girls are stupid and flooded with hormones, but otherwise still mentally a 10 year old which is why adults have to protect them from themselves. Being able to use your private parts doesn't prove you have any maturity or insight into life. As Charles Bauderlaire said, "The more intellectual a person is, the less he is interested in the pleasures of the flesh. Fornication is the art form of the brute."
>>
>>28651672
>Under the Victorians it was normal to have sex with 10 year old prostitutes
That why it provoked a huge scandal and they had to pass laws against it?
>>
File: fed.jpg (43 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
43 KB, 469x463
>>28651698
>Fornication is the art form of the brute.
>>
>>28651689
>No one hates a guy who settled down with a young girl and stays with her for life, that's not a pedo

So what's wrong if your 13 year old daughter marries a rich, hot 20-something with six pack abs? He's interested in a life partner, not a pump-and-dump job.
>>
>>28651548
This.

Boys grow up into socially awkward KHHVs and the girls grow up into whorish single moms. All thanks to some pedofuck's "desire". The way to save society is to kill all pedos tbqh. I bet for every male virgin on this board, there's an older guy that cucked him.
>>
>>28651731
A 20 year old has a much better understanding of the long-term consequences of marriage than a 13 year old.

Why don't we let 13 year olds get tattoos? Because they will get something fucking retarded like "I love One Direction!" and honestly believe they will LOVE 1D 4EVA!!

As adults we obviously know that's retarded, but they don't because they are too young to have that perspective. Child brides were popular when girls and women didn't get to decide who they married anyway, so it didn't matter that they didn't understand.
>>
>>28651725
Charles Bauderlaire would definitely be an /r9k/ poster if he were alive today.
>>
>>28651741
Stupid. If every man aims for a certain age below him then no one misses out.
>>
>>28651731
People SHOULD NOT be getting married at 13. Or even early 20s.

That's a disaster.

This isn't the 1800s (even that was rare for those times, average age of marriage for men and women was still 21).

People should only get married (with the expectation that they will have children) if they've managed to get a high school diploma. If you can't even complete HS level English, you have no business raising kids at all.
>>
>>28651786
So 15 year old boys should fuck 9 year olds? Go kill yourself

A) they don't want to
B) it'll stunt their development and I care more about saving 15 year olds from KV NEETdom and single mom life than your horny wrinkly old ass getting pussy
>>
>>28651776
>Child brides were popular when girls and women didn't get to decide who they married anyway, so it didn't matter that they didn't understand

Women shouldn't have rights anyway; that leads to feminism which leads to suckers like you marrying a 30 year old and her beat up old pussy after spending ages 14 through 29 fucking everything that moves. Muslims have it right, mang.
>>
>>28651789
In the 1800s, most people who were from a middle class background married in their mid to late 20s. Teen marriage was not seen at all except among impoverished hillbillies in like Tennessee or something.
>>
>>28650827
To be fair Mr. Avatarfag, all women are fucked up. That's why there are so many girls into that whole DDLG scene.
>>
>>28651795
>So 15 year old boys should fuck 9 year olds
People should fuck who they want I'm not advocating for strict age guidelines, you are.

>>28651807
No one cares what some christian retards were doing, and if you think no one had sex until their mid or late 20s you are also retarded.
>>
>>28651817
>No one cares what some christian retards were doing
I didn't say anything about religion.
>>
>>28651776
>13 year old has a monogamous relationship with a 20 year old
>it become sexual when she turns 15
>they get married at 16
>this is evil

>13 year old loses her virginity to a nigger while drunk at a house party
>has casual sex with multiple guys up until her mid 20's
>then decides to settle down with the desperate nerd she ignored her teen years
>this is good
FUCKING NORMALFAGS
>>
>>28651689

No I didn't knock her up. We both want children, but we believe about 18-19 is the right time for that, so we may do in a couple of years
>>
>>28651826
I did
>>28651836
Exactly. There are more factors at play than age. Race mixing should be outlawed for example.
>>
>>28651776

I accept there is a general trend towards better decision making as people age, but there are plenty of 25 year olds with stupid tattos, and a large number of 16 year old's who are mature enough to know better
>>
File: 1460104304705.png (250 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
1460104304705.png
250 KB, 550x365
Jesus fuckiing christ are pedos going to push this shit everywhere?

Who the fuck is memeing this shit. Mark my words if this shit ever hits the fan, any of you fucks who opens up to the public are on my watchlist.
>>
>>28651836
Who the fuck is saying the latter case was good? The CHILD was statutory raped and exhibited an unhealthy relationship towards sex for the rest of her life because the law that was in place to protect her was ignored because some guy was following his dick and didn't care.
>>
>>28651836
I am 20 and I sure as fuck wouldn't date a 13 year old. Aside from the social stigma I'd get, they look like children to me.
>>
Ever seen that Jordyn - Flyacracka video? That kind of proves why a teenage girl acting like an adult trollop doesn't work. She just looks like a kid trying on her mom's clothes.
>>
>>28651880
Not if I kill you first feminist.
>>
>>28651795
>So 15 year old boys should fuck 9 year olds?

We've all heard the stories of grade school aged boys being taken to school by teenage babysitters, right? Yet if you were a 15 year old boy and did that with a 9 year old girl...oh boy.
>>
>>28651866
The age of consent and the age where you're allowed to make potentially life changing decisions like getting tattoos and getting married are set in order to try and protect the greatest number of dumb young people from fucking up their lives. Of course there are people who will fall outside of those boundaries of maturity but the law has to draw a line somewhere. If a marriage/relationship is really supposed to last then you can wait until they are the legally right age to take it further, whether that is it becoming romantic/involving sexual contact or marriage or whatever.
>>
Pedophiles belong in the ground. There's no way they can be "cured".
>>
>>28651937
And most pedos should be glad we don't live in the 1800s because today you get a nice trial in an air-conditioned courtroom and a whiny liberal lawyer arguing on your behalf followed by endless appeals.

If this were the 1800s, Jerry Sandusky would have just been lynched from the nearest tree by the mob.
>>
ITT: Nitwits confusing pedophilia (sex with prepubescent children) with ephebophilia, which was normal for most of human history
>>
File: 1463558348870.jpg (232 KB, 3527x779) Image search: [Google]
1463558348870.jpg
232 KB, 3527x779
>CP Legal in Japan until like 2014
>No real big problems
>Make it illegal anyway
why?
>>
>>28651933

People shouldn't be so quick to judge when they don't know the couple. Of coruse an 8 year old and 28 year old is always wrong, but there are certainly borderline cases like 14 and 25 where people aoften make random emotionally charged assumptions
>>
Having sex below 19 and especially 16 increases the girl's risk of cervical cancer.
>>
>>28651998
If a 25 year old can't get a date with 18+ women and he needs to date 14 year olds, he has issues.
>>
>>28652006
There were SJWs who tried to run your life and tell you what you could and couldn't fuck back then too. Your point?
>>
File: 1441917416029.jpg (131 KB, 333x322) Image search: [Google]
1441917416029.jpg
131 KB, 333x322
>>28652014
>you have issues, instead of fresh pussy you need to date busted women that have had 10 000 miles of cock and now need someone to provide for them and have sex with him 1 a year

lol i think YOU have fucking issues
>>
>>28651776
>Child brides were popular when girls and women didn't get to decide who they married anyway, so it didn't matter that they didn't understand

Besides, there were generally rules that you couldn't consummate the marriage until the girl was 16 or something.
>>
>>28652028
>My point
>He used that article as evidence. For fuck's sake. You guys are creepers. And I'm a robot.
>>
>>28652042
Do you how women turn out that way? Likely because they started having sex in their early teens or because they're a molestation victim.
>>
>>28652001
source: your arsehole
>>
File: 1441915602460.jpg (138 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441915602460.jpg
138 KB, 700x700
>>28652065
>it's always evil men's fault, there are no whores in this world or anything
>>
>>28652065
That's another leap with no logic.
>>
Higher age of consent was simply an artifact of a more educated, affluent middle class society where people took longer to get their life together and marry as opposed to having to reproduce at 16 because you might drop at 40 of bubonic plague or have your village burned down by marauding soldiers in a war.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-16-34-20.png (414 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-16-34-20.png
414 KB, 960x540
>retarded pedos thinking they use logic
>>
>>28652117
no, it's because no one wants to marry an aging whore if they can marry a young virginal girl that hasn't been stained by gallons of cum, glazing her insides
>>
File: 1441579936173.jpg (34 KB, 332x347) Image search: [Google]
1441579936173.jpg
34 KB, 332x347
>>28652118
>i will post epik pics because i am BTFO and i have nothing at all to say aside from muh feelz since i am nearing the wall and no one wants to look at my busted ass
>>
>>28652118
If you like that movie you are a pedo. You're just arguing the opposite because you look at cp and don't want to draw attention.
>>
ITT: Chesters trying to justify their sickness with every logical fallacy in the book
>>
>>28651993
Western pressure and women starting to get a certain amount of leverage in positions of power. Basically feminism at work again. They forget that half the male population (probably more) are into 2D waifu's and don't want to bang 30+ yo 3DPD anyways.
>>
File: deadinside.png (186 KB, 352x417) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.png
186 KB, 352x417
>>28652118
This.
Why are you guys trying to justify this? Trying to have sex with "pure" little girls by making them impure themselves? They can't consent, they need this time to enjoy their childhood but you want to rob them of it.
As for 13-17 yr olds, they're just as pure as grown women, but worse because of all their hormones. Men who date them are taking advantage of that and manipulating them into having sex with them and that is horrible.
You don't think if teenage years are the best time to reproduce, then wouldn't they better reproduce with a teen male, not a grown fucking creep? You had your chance.
And not all women age like shit. Smoking, stress, genetics, they all factor into it.
Ugly people, who creep on little girls and teens should not be allowed to spread your seed anyway. Hopefully people like you die out so we don't have ugly people and all drugs will become illegal including tobacco. Then we won't have to worry about aging.
>>28652150
see what i wrote
>>
>>28652140
Then why is it that only shitty nigger and Mudslime countries have child brides? No civilized place you actually would want to live in does this.
>>
File: nope-00003.png (139 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
nope-00003.png
139 KB, 400x398
>>28652178
You're making the mistake of thinking you 'need' to justify' pedophilia.

>>28652181
They're finally being destroyed by feminism as well? It was a nice run at least.
>>
I prefer younger because there is less chance of catching a sexual transmitted infection and I can go bareback!
>>
>>28652178
>so dumb he thinks people know what a Chester ks
>claims his opponents use logical fallacies when his side has spent the entire thread using emotionally charged rhetoric rather than evidence or arguments.
>>
>>28652201
all countries had this until the west started letting women vote, then their countries went to shit

muslims got one thing right, they keep their women in check
>>
>>28652196
>You don't think if teenage years are the best time to reproduce
Which they're not. Teen girls have a way higher chance than 20 something women at having a miscarriage or birth defects, also they're generally too stupid to be able to care for a kid properly.
>>
>>28650177
>Pierced nose
Redflag
>>
>>28652224
Back before women voted (so, 1920 in the US), people didn't even have indoor plumbing and were dropping in their 40s of tuberculosis and malaria.
>>
File: 1460029571789.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1460029571789.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>>28652231
Exactly. I'm going by their "logic"
And they're acting as if all little girls and teens are hot.
There are some extremely ugly teen and little girls, just like there are extremely ugly women.
You can nit pick anything.
>>
>>28652231
White 14 year old girls have a higher iq than adult niggers. Also parenting is about empathy and attitude as well as having a culture that teaches women how to raise a child. 14 year olds can do a fine job of it. My great grandmother gave birth to my grandma at 14. They don't have a way higher chance of miscarriage either.
>>
>>28652256
so what? regardless of my living conditions i would still enjoy a fresh pussy more than a busted roastie, like every sane man
>>
>>28652276
>They don't have a way higher chance of miscarriage either
You're welcome to look up all the scientific data on it, but girls that young can't go through a pregnancy safely or reliably.
>>
>>28652296
>>28652256
The more advanced a society is, the more rights more of its people have. That's simply the normal order of things.
>>
>>28652305
Yes they can. Stop lying.
>>
Generally the kids being mentally scarred are those coerced by ugly fat uncles and experiencing pain. A young, fit and good looking father who in all other respects treats their child with love and only gives pleasurable experiences are less likely to cause mental scarring. What *DOES* cause mental scarring is the social stigma they 'learn' in later life. "You were abused", "You are a victim" etc etc.

Prove to me otherwise.
>>
>>28652296
There are plenty of female virgins that are legal. You know, maybe if you took some time off the internet?
>>
>>28652276
>14 year olds can do a fine job of it.

You really haven't seen a lot of 14 year olds IRL, have you. Heck with it, think back to yourself at 14.
>>
>>28652322
>There are plenty of female virgins that are legal. You know, maybe if you took some time off the internet?
HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*wipes eye*

You were saying?
>>
>>28652326
I have a better memory of child hood than you do apparently.
>>
File: Im-Just-Saiyan.jpg (55 KB, 777x709) Image search: [Google]
Im-Just-Saiyan.jpg
55 KB, 777x709
Sir Francis Bacon married a 14 year old when he was 47. She cheated on him and the marriage quickly fell apart.
>>
File: 1458479794038.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1458479794038.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
>>28652322
hahahahahhahahahahahhaha
>>
>>28652350
I was an idiot at 14. So was my sister. Not even close to being an adult mentally. Not even at 18-19 was I an adult mentally.
>>
File: laugh-00006.png (149 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
laugh-00006.png
149 KB, 328x328
>>28652322
>There are plenty of female virgins
>that are legal
>>
>>28652355
Dudedudedudedude. Nobody's saying an almost 50 year old man should marry a 14 year old here. I'm saying a strapping, hunky 25 year old should be able to marry a 14 year old if he chooses.
>>
File: reaction.jpg (22 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
22 KB, 400x225
>>28652341
>>28652358
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LAUGHING BECAUSE I CAN'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH BECAUSE I'M TOO SCARED TO TRY
>>
>>28652365
>I was an idiot at 14
Me too. I still would have enjoyed sexual relations with my big titted teacher that I had at 13. Plus nurturing and caring for babies is something that comes naturally to girls.
>>
>>28652377
If you were that much of a handsome, buff 25 year old, why couldn't you have any adult woman you want? Why would you need to exploit a stupid child for your pleasure?
>>
>>28652406
Not him but what if you're not attracted to 25 year olds?
>>
>>28652383
>Me too. I still would have enjoyed sexual relations with my big titted teacher that I had at 13

And be glad you didn't because you were too mentally undeveloped at that age and such a relationship would be damaging for you. It's the job of a parent to protect kids from themselves in the same way you wouldn't let your 5 year old eat an entire container of ice cream for dinner.
>>
>>28652435
Oh yeah
Thank god I wasn't molested by some attractive older women
I would have bene scarred for life

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>28652406
I see what you did there and I just want to say fuck you.

>2016
>still perpetrating the myth that all pedophiles/ephebophiles are gross, creepy people most likely because you looked at cherry-picked mugshots from the police registry lists
>implying there's not thousands of handsome, buff, rich pedos/ephebophiles and you're not only focusing on the 1-2% of disgusting ones
>>
>>28652160
I like that movie because I'm a furfag, you fucking moron.
>>
>>28652461
Do you think your parents should have let you eat ice cream for dinner when you were 5? Do you think when you were 13, your parents should have let you have liquor or drive a car? The point is that kids will do all kinds of stuff that's bad for them if allowed to.
>>
>>28652490
>Not being a pedofur
>>
>>28652433
Not him but there's almost no such thing as an exclusive pedophile anyway.
>>
>>28652435
Don't tell me what's bad for me. I think I know myself better than you. My life would be better if I fucked her.
>>
>>28652517
I'm exclusive though.
>>
>>28652498
I'd make my kids eat vegetables and let them have sex too. Because sex is good.
>>
>>28652435
And, well, it's worse for a girl that age than a boy because the boy doesn't have virgin parts that are being penetrated, nor can he become pregnant.
>>
>>28652543
When I was 5, I literally didn't even know have the faintest idea what sex was. I was more interested in cartoons.
>>
File: what-00059.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
what-00059.png
191 KB, 419x398
>>28652596
>a boy because the boy doesn't have virgin parts that are being penetrated
Might want to think that one over, anon.
>>
>>28652615
Dude...nobody's saying sex at 5 is a good idea. I'm saying once my kids are 12-14, shit, let them fuck whoever they want. It's not my business to tell them otherwise.
>>
>>28652498
Parents dont always know what's best. Single mothers raise criminals, and poorfags feed their children so much fast food they might as well be eating ice cream for dinner.

Look at obesity, mortality, mental health, suicide, debt, graduation, and employment rates among millenials. This idea that parents are single handedly stopping their kids from destroying themselves is absurd. Parents are failing in record numbers.
>>
>>28652621
Reread >>28652383

If you fucked an older girl when you were 13, that's not the same as a 13 year old girl having her virgin parts penetrated by a dick.
>>
>>28650874
Because their sexual desires are more important than childrens mental health.
>>
>>28652643
I'm sorry about your trailer park upbringing, anon.
>>
>>28652643
>Single mothers raise criminals
So the solution is to have child/teen sex and produce yet more single moms? Uh...
>>
Tfw I pat my dog much more than anyone would be allowed to touch a child. Btw I don't want to fuck my dog.

We live in a strange world now. Caressing a child is called molestation. I don't want to argue what is "sexual" and what isn't because I don't think the categories matter. But children love cuddles and being rubbed/caressed at any age. Then become more overtly sexual at early puberty.

I'm someone deeply effected by not being caressed and touched and cuddles because I didn't have anyone to do it. I wish I had older siblings or girls in their teens or 20s to play with Me as a young boy. I've been deprived of affection. Now I have to argue with retards that think it's right to deprive children of affection.
>>
Man, when are people going to stop confusing child rape (which is disgusting and I completely oppose) with consensual adult/child love.
>>
>>28652696
No, the solution is to marry teen girls off to handsome, 20-something suitors with a job. Then no single moms.

Also divorce should be banned unless initiated by the husband as it is in Muslim countries (note that there are very few SJWs in Iran)
>>
>>28652712
Or even kissing cuddling. Parents are too scared to even cuddle their kids these days. Especially when they get to like eight years old.

It's wrong to have children sleep in their own room to. At least they should be spooning with siblings. But people don't do that because the kids might experiment or " sexually abuse" each other and they are terrified of that.
>>
>>28652652
>Thinking fempedos are anywhere near as common as gay pedos
Guess what gay pedos fantasize about doing
>>
>>28652763
Gays all need to be gassed. Homosexuality and race mixing are worse than eating out a kids pussy.
>>
>>28652818
Most homosexuals however are the result of child molestation.
>>
>>28652759
>It's wrong to have children sleep in their own room to. At least they should be spooning with siblings. But people don't do that because the kids might experiment or " sexually abuse" each other and they are terrified of that.
Actually the idea of kids having separate rooms just came about when the development of an industrial, middle class society meant that people could afford nicer, bigger homes where everyone could have their own room.
>>
File: 1463284256775.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1463284256775.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
normies take ur made up modern morals and go
>>
>>28652867
Ok. Are you making an argument against me?
>>
>>28650100
>Also fuck feminism and fuck the right wing that always tries to say the left is pushing pedophilia, it couldn't be further from the truth, no way does the left want men anywhere near children. They want children raised my lesbians

>he thinks lesbians aren't pedophiles
Anyone ever seen the stereotypical creepy bulldyke Girl Scout leader? Yeah like you really want her to take your daughter alone into the woods.
>>
>>28652696
If we maintain the status quo we will be up to our eyeballs in single moms.

Something has to change. I dont know what, but like I said most parents dont know shit about kids, and will do whatever some skeltor on the tv tells them to do. If Sharon Osborne told moms that vodka enemas were great for kids, I bet moms would do it by the millions. So this whole "kids just want ice cream" sounds stupid to me.
>>
>>28652887
You were positing a completely different and incorrect reason why it became normal for kids to have separate rooms.
>>
>>28652867
It's kind of like how most swimming was done in the nude until the late 19th century when mass-produced swimwear became available.
>>
>>28652712
>consensual pedophilia
>existing
Pick one, sicko.
>>
>>28652906
There's not one reason. Parents are terrified of their children getting too close these days. It would be uncomfortable for a parent to have their children spooning especially if they were opposite genders despite children not desiring to be alone, especially at night. No kid wants to be alone at night. It's psychologically unhealthy. And terror of "child sex abuse" which is a misnomer is the main reason parents would not let their kids show affection or sleep together these days.
>>
>>28652818

homosexuality is worst than being hit by cancer+terrorism+econoshock.
>>
>>28652976
No, that's just a problem with Amerifats.
>>
>>28652930
Same with modern clothing. We need to go further into the past but a long time ago humans used fur to keep warm. It didn't perfectly cover their genitalia. Modern clothing makes it easier for adults to ignore how hot some children are.
>>
>>28652523
This is the depth of argument that pedophiles are reduced to.
>>
>>28653010
>Modern clothing makes it easier for adults to ignore how hot some children are
There's no such thing as a sexy child unless you're a sick fuck pedo.
>>
>>28653018
What? You're literally telling me what I should have experienced and what I shouldn't have. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone that?
>>28653029
Dat denial.
>>
>>28653029
There's no such thing as a sexy man unless you're a homosexual man
There's no such thing as a sexy Asian unless you have a gook fetish
There's no such thing as a sexy sheep unless you're a zoophile

This is how dumb you sound. Why do you not accept that people have different sexual tastes and there's more than one way to love.
>>
>>28652951
Go away normie. You don't even have to support pedophilia to know that you are a normie.
>>
Little girls' bodies are absolutely the least interesting thing to look at. It's like fapping to a Ken doll. No pubes, tits, ass, curves...what is there to be attracted to?
>>
>>28653043
>There's no such thing as a sexy sheep unless you're a zoophile
That's true.

I'm arguing that all adult men find children attractive. Especially when they hit 9. Not all humans find sheep attractive.
>>
>>28653043
Do you think a child should be mentally and perhaps physically damaged for your pleasure?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.