[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AREA 51 / GROM LAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: area-51.jpg (48 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
area-51.jpg
48 KB, 720x576
Anyone know what would happen if I drove deep into Area 51?

>Best case scenario, death by camo dudes.
>2nd: taken to black site and never return
>3rd go to jail

I'm sick and goddamn tired of being bullied by malevolent aliens. They invade my dreamscapes and etheric body and suffocate my mind.

I'm sure if I talked to one of the chief alien commanders face to face we could work something out.

Was thinking about calling Obama and asking for help. I'm sure he knows where I'm coming from. In exchange I could help him out with ET Task Forces.
>>
>>28649342
As soon as you get off 95 they're going to hit you with those microwave pain beams, anon
>>
>>28649342
you have a mental disorder
>>
Please seek professional help. And yes, you'll go to jail and it will be awful due to you most likely having a mental illness.
>>
>>28649342
They will attempt to stop your car, and if you failed to comply they would just shoot you. Once you cross that trespassing sign, they have all the permission in the world to kill. I doubt they will put much energy into apprehending you.
>>
>>>/x/

To answer your question, you'd be shot or taken to a civilian jail or more likely an asylum.
>>
>>28649342

They don't want to talk to you. There's nothing to work out. You have no bargaining chip. Accept it or suffer more.
>>
>>28649342
What did the ayylamos did to you?
please elaborate
>>
>>28649370
Big whoop, like I can't handle a little psychotronic attack...

>>28649371
Hmm I wonder why.

>>28649414
Etheric implants. Thru my open wounds they let themselves in. Sheltered, they mock me. Countless abductions that they patch over my memory and tell me never happened. The professional help I need doesn't exist at psychiatrists. They already labeled me schizophrenic and hampered my ability to join the Air Force and become a pilot, my greatest dream since I was a child.

>>28649462
I don't want to hurt any camp dudes ill come unarmed. But I will not go down without an intense high speed chase in my rally car. AWD, dirt roads, I got mad driving skills.

Not to mention I have been practicing my flight simulators. Getting pretty good at pic related. Bet the AYYs would love me and teach me their ways
>>
>>28649342
A black suv meets you as you pull into the road and tells you to turn back , not sure what would happen if you took a atv or somethign and drove off road, assume black suv has 4x4 and would follow
>>
Op, I can't say what they do but I know of someone that tried what you want to do. My aunt's husband's cousin was completely obsessed with aliens. He lived in a trailer in that alien worshipping town by the entrance to area 51. He called some people in his family and told them what he was going to do. He was not seen again after that day. The local police refused to search for him. The local alien enthusiasts said he told them goodbye and was seen driving his trailer towards area 51. The family has gotten no information about him. The police told them he was never living there. This was years ago and I am sure that he is dead or in some alcatraz type place.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160518_0001.png (649 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160518_0001.png
649 KB, 1280x720
>>28649572
The bargaining chip I have is having advanced contact. One of the respectful ones showed me how the aliens food source is made on a factory. I could likely be used to trade alien technology for the US govt. The higher up reptoids have been very candid with me in the past. Making contact opens yourself to some nasties as well.

I'm confident there are some good old military boys who would give me a chance to fly. I want to be up there on the nuclear space shuttles. If I never come back to the civ. World it would be too soon

>>28649636
They don't always let me remember. Let's see..

>Two beings appearing by my bed and teleporting me thru the ceiling

>Visited by one in my living room in the middle of the night. had a long convo

>Being taken to a food processing assembly line and shown how they use the cloned alien fetuses for food

The bad part is some of the lower level ones all up in my headspace. Sometimes they straight up rape me in the astral. It's like I can't get this monkey off my back.

I want to raise my vibration but some of them are relentless and very powerful. I don't know how to fix myself
>>
>all of these mentally insane fags who wouldn't even make this shit up if they didn't pretend to know what the word "metaphysical" meant
>>
>>28649928
But why they do it to you?, taking to you,showing you stuff, and the bad stuff they do.
>>
File: staefan_hacker_hangar18.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
staefan_hacker_hangar18.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>28649779
Yepp I know the type. See them while driving near Vegas. They kind of fuck with the radio a little bit. Wish I knew one.

You think I could contact one some how?

Be like
>
"Yo, its me, anon. Meet me for a Burger at the alien (ill bring the dope) Well shoot the shit but ill pretend I don't recognize you. Later we'll party hardy and get some hookers. Then ill inevitably get abducted in the middle of the night. Between me and you okay.

>>28649921
Hahahaha that's fucking awesome lol!!!! He's like,
>goodbye senpai, I have to do this
>*drives beat up trailer into the sunset*

I've learned not to let shit slip irl anymore. No one would believe me anyways. Once I make a career out of it ill respect the need to keep my mouth shut and online. I tell you guys right now because I am that lonely and as a cry for help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knjkewz0DyQ

Enjoy your legal fees
>>
Do ayy lmaos actually exist? Do they live among us?

Yesterday I was in the bus and two women seemed so unnatural with fake smiles and cold blue eyes I'm wondering if they were just aliens in disguise or something.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>28650142
I can't tell you how I know this but head this warning. They have an aircraft that will completely shut down any vehicle that goes past the suv on the hill. You will think you have eluded it but in reality they just radioed for the aircraft to shut you down. They will then take you at gunpoint. If you try and run they WILL shoot you. They have all permissions to enact any force necessary.
>>
>>28649961
Well if you're such a master guru why don't you invite me to your place this summer to suck LSD tabs and learn the art of not getting mindhacked by spooky dark aliens

>>28650075
Got that DNA I suppose. Sometimes when they inhabit my body I witness myself shapeshift. It's a fuckin trip

You're probably right they don't want to talk to me. If I was any good I'd have made it there by now. I am who I say I am its just the attachment is blocking my mental abilities.

Perhaps I should seek out one of those nice Reiki healers or something. Problem is I don't trust people like that anymore
>>
File: Symbolism - The Matrix.jpg (31 KB, 495x266) Image search: [Google]
Symbolism - The Matrix.jpg
31 KB, 495x266
>>28650206
I used to think it was a meme too.until I wnt to a hippie gathering. I asked her "Does anyone know where the alien abduction intent meeting is at" And when she turned around she had these brigh blue eyes and gave me this smile like she knew I knew

>>28650219
Thanks bro. Those spy planes are incredible. I saw one while camping in southern Utah (near Dugway) Was trippin off this heady bunk dose and I see this triangle plane fly up and go impossibly slow, surveilling us.

I was being facetious about the whole high speed chase. I know that it would not end well for me. Kid can dream tho. Partying with military contractors. Crazytown amirite? Sorry for posting this, I gotta go
>>
>>28650182
Any authorized personnel even come trogh this entrance?
looks like only tourist try to get in from there.

I am pretty sure the workers/soldiers come through airplanes
>>
>>28650292
>old head detected
>>
>>28650774

Shiiiiiet I'm still just a kid. I like the Grateful Dead but they were kind of before my time. But God bless all those oldfag chemists ur my hero
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.