[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truth thread Give one true response to any question and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: truth_medium.jpg (2 MB, 1695x1133) Image search: [Google]
truth_medium.jpg
2 MB, 1695x1133
Truth thread

Give one true response to any question and you get to ask one question

Starting question:
When did you last see a vagina?
>>
>>28649330
A: Truth is I can't recall

Q: What did you last eat?
>>
>>28649353
i ate chicken, a doughnut, and some french bread

are you a normie?
>>
>>28649380
No.
What are reputable sources for who really killed JFK and why?
>>
>>28649353
Cold oven pizza desu

What are you doing to improve your life?
>>
>>28649382
Ted Cruz's dad did it, according to Donald Trump and he never lies.

Do you have any female friends
>>
>>28649432
Nothing pham

Is it autistic to dress like a predator and go to Target to use the women's bathroom?
>>
>>28649630
Yes

Ever popped on a pair of girls panties?
>>
>>28649543
I have at this moment no close female friends. Only memories of friendships I let go of.

Do you ever fantasise about the eventual decay and intense warfare of the far, far future?
>>
>>28649813
I do, but prefer to place these events in near future, not far.

Do you listen to a certain genre of music sometimes (for example dubstep, rock, pop, whatever really) but are ashamed to admit it?
>>
>>28649813
Decay? I feel like it'd go from 0 to 100 with the technology these day man

Have you fingered your butthole before?
>>
>>28650072
Yes, and I've had a girl finger it for me a few times over a weekend
She said 'I can feel your organs'
I said 'That's cool. It's just my prostate'
>>
>>28649813
>I have at this moment no close female friends. Only memories of friendships I let go of.

I relate to this so much, anon.

>>28650017
Yes, some pop. More specifically Marina and the Diamonds, but we all have our guilty pleasure music, right?

How do you show love for yourself?
>>
>>28650356

I go to the gym, even though i have been getting little gains over the past year and a half, it makes me feel fit and helps me disconnect from life.

Have you ever groped a women inappropriately?
>>
>>28650435
No. Every time I have groped a woman it was in an appropriate manner. The closest I can say is I once pushed the back of my head into a girl's breasts while we were lying together on a couch, which she did not take well.

Have you ever witnessed an event of intensely low probability?
>>
>>28650677
i saw a no-hitter in person

have you ever had a truly spiritual experience?
>>
>>28650677
>Have you ever witnessed an event of intensely low probability?
Yes
Someone's password was changed for a joke, and they were trying to guess it. They got frustrated and in less than a second hammered in a random bunch of letters using multiple fingers on both hands. The password was correct.
>>
>>28650813
question:
What is your address?
>>
>>28650677
I once threw a paper airplane which was caught in a thermal updraft and ascended to the clouds in a lazy upwards spiral.

>>28650691
It's hard to say. I can only think of drug experiences, mania and lucid dreams (though one *may* have been astral projection).

Question: Are you attracted to young teen girls?
>>
>>28649330
>When did you last see a vagina?

About 14 months ago.

Why don't you just sort out your life?
>>
>>28650677
>Have you ever witnessed an event of intensely low probability?
I saw a small plane land in front of my house as I was hanging out with my friend when I was 12 or so,
How have you reacted when you oneitis has rejected you? For how long have you felt depressed, or even suicidal?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.