[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dog dead >only bro that ever truly loved you, burned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1422664099975.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1422664099975.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>tfw dog dead
>only bro that ever truly loved you, burned to ash
>only have a cat left
>it only loves itself
>it'll be alive for at least 7 more years

Seriously, even if you cat is neutered/spayed, it is cucking you every time you feed it or clean out its litter box. Would you flush the toilet for your gf/wife and wipe her ass so that she could go shower another man with love? You would? You are a literal cuck.
>>
>>28649305
ok? just don't fucking feed then you autist
>>
You could always torture it. Put it in its carrier and fully submerge it in a bathtub for longer and longer durations or something. It certainly won't love you, but it damn sure will acknowledge you.
>>
>>28649305
I'm sorry to hear about your dog, OP. I lost mine last August, after growing up with him since I was 7.
>>
>open the door
>let it outside
>???
>profit
>>
>>28649331
This. I did something like that with an ex gfs cat. I would knock it's smug ass out of its cat tree thing when ever it was at the top. Would see how far I could underhand toss it across the room. Put it on top of this really tall cabinet they had that it couldn't jump off of and leave it there for hours. Wrap it up in blankets so it would freak out.

The funny thing is is that I actually really like most animals, and especially love dogs and don't ever fantasize about hurting anything. But that smug, fatass, self absorbed cat just pissed me off so much that I couldn't help but bully it.
>>
>>28649465
>I actually really like most animals
no you don't
>>
>>28649491
LOL if you say so man.
>>
>>28649628
i'm not the sociopath kek
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.