[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 lvl handholdless >5th year of nursing college >95%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1445958455183.jpg (14 KB, 255x221) Image search: [Google]
1445958455183.jpg
14 KB, 255x221
>25 lvl handholdless
>5th year of nursing college
>95% are girls
>social anxiety
>stand there alone, almost no one is talking to me, sometimes they take pity and ask about college stuff/work
>six pack on stomach and try to wear tidy, fitting clothes
>literally can't look at girls, manual walk everywhere, always thinking while on the streets what other people think about me in a bus, cars, from windows, etc.

what did i do wrong guys ;_; help me, i feel like i'm a wreck
will u help me?
>>
>>28649246
oh and never was even invited to a smallest party ;_;

feels shitty
>>
>>28649246
I literally feel the same way, don't know what that feeling is though or what causes it

>always wondering what people are saying/thinking about me
>people staring at me
>always avoid talking to women cause my heart rate goes up just for a casual conversation

i don't fucking know
>>
If you actually have a six pack you can probably get laid. I am a social anxiety fuck up, but I posted on craigslist and fucked a few hoes. Only have banged 4 girls now but im probably 60% less nervous now. This happened in less than a year.
>>
>>28649300
I want to know what this is. I'm usually fine talking to people and even women, but am constantly worried about what they're really thinking
>>
File: 1.png (379 KB, 594x880) Image search: [Google]
1.png
379 KB, 594x880
>>28649501
pic rel is meh

i'm so fucked that i feel fucking some random hoes is not for me, all i want is some girl to hug and spend time with
having sex is a secondary stuff
>>
>>28649589
Probably low self esteem/no confidence with a mix of social anxiety tbqh senpai
>>
>>28649654
You should just post a pic like that online and you can get some random hoes. I once met a qt i liked, hung out for a few weeks, made out with 10 plus times. Was really looking for what you are describing, but I tried to have sex with her and since i didnt treat her like total shit and all that she probably thought i was a loser and wanted to "just be friends". Sucks man but you gotta learn how to fuck bitches i think to get a relationship. Also you have a job you are training for. Im a fuckin neet. I play vidya all day, thinking about doing something with my life though.

Also I kinda thought I deserved better than to lose my vcard with some easy slut, but trust me I felt 100 times better. You feel like you arent an alien after losing it. I was 24 then, im 25 now.
>>
File: 1439162895568.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1439162895568.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>28649654
go gay
>>
>>28649246
>social anxiety
That will go soon if you get employed in an acute hospital setting
>anon what do you do?
>I..I save lives
or
>oh I er work with sick children
Nurses was pussy magnets because you earn decent money and your entire career about helping others.
>>
>>28650065
ok thank you man, maybe i'll do it then soon :3
so i should post this exact pic without a face? xD and then look for some girl through some messaging client? would that work?
good body man - how long u work out?
>>28650126
i live in middle-easter europe - nurses salary here is like a cashier in a shop
not fucking kidding
>>
>>28650484
If I went to your country, how much would I have to pay to go I your female coworkers?
>>
>>28650592
what did he say?

not original comment - fuck meeee
>>
>>28649654
I used to think like that, you'll get over it OP, then all you'll care about is sex. Fuck that compassion shit, we all know how it works
>>
>>28651401
wow, guess you're right, man
thank you
it's good to know i'm not alone in thinking like that
guess it's finally time to do some reality check or some shit
i'll create a profile with this pic i guess on some messaging client and start writing with some girls - or should i post just my face? wouldn't this pic be too straightforward?

it's very cool to talk with someone about these stuff, thanks again
>>
OP pls love and marry me I will hold your hand
>>
>>28652179
i'm afraid it doesn't work like that
>>
>>28649246
that's what autismo is my friendo
>>
File: neger bitte emma.jpg (240 KB, 618x819) Image search: [Google]
neger bitte emma.jpg
240 KB, 618x819
>heterosexual 'nurse'

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.