[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise all you need to do is work hard in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1463398641991.jpg (46 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1463398641991.jpg
46 KB, 312x312
>tfw you realise all you need to do is work hard in order to succeed but for some reason you don't
>>
It becomes engrained when every attempt to change that ends in absolute failure
>>
>what is just world fallacy

>J-just work harder!!
>>
>>28649146
yep', felt that whole year
>I wanna succeed
>the more I work the closer I get to success
>stays in bed all day
>I'm so afraid to fail that I litterally cant work
>the less I work, the more my fear becomes reality

I'm dumb
>>
File: 1462793670878.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
1462793670878.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
>le work hard meme
Some of us are going to be miserable no matter what.
>>
>>28649146
I've finished everything I need to graduate college except for anow internship that is required. However I have zero interest in actually looking for one and the whole process just annoys me for lack of a better word. I suppose it doesn't help that I never heard back from the only 2 places I tried so I have no desire to try again.

I know I need to work towards it but all I do on my days off now are TV or videogames
>>
Wtf does work harder even mean? It makes no sense to me.
>>
>>28649314
Study hard and slave away for other people.
That's what it means.
>>
>tfw you realise all you need to do is work hard in order to succeed

That's not all you need to do in order to succeed at all.

It's not nearly that simple, dude.
>>
By the way, workers frequently are victimized by wage theft.

http://www.labor.ucla.edu/wage-theft/

Lots of people are working insanely hard and their employers are cheating them out of their money.
>>
>>28649237
I know this exact feel.

I dream about being successful businessman everyone admires. I am studying construction management and my degree literally can make this a reality as long as I study hard.

If I master how to construct I can do it myself and be rich as fuck.
>>
File: 1456713057913.jpg (30 KB, 565x346) Image search: [Google]
1456713057913.jpg
30 KB, 565x346
>>28649356
>b...but muh free market!
>muh libertarianism!
>muh glorious capitalist system!
>>
>tfw I have a very narrow definition of success
>tfw it's completely outside of my capabilities

Hard work won't do me any good. All I can do at this point is dream while I rot away.
>>
>>28649285
Because you chose to be miserable.
>>
>>28649337
Yeah well, working can 99% always make you successful.
Like not Bill Gates, but still more than a NEET
>>
>>28649496
But NEETdom is more rewarding than the levels of success in between.
>>
File: NEET_life.png (315 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
NEET_life.png
315 KB, 500x676
>tfw hard work didn't pay off so now I'm a lazy piece of shit who does the absolute bare minimum to get by
>>
>>28649712
what's a NEETdom ?
>>
>>28649712
Staying your entire life in the basement fapping to animu isn't exactly a glorious life.
>>
>>28649784
But it's better than work you're not passionate about. The only exception is if you're making millions of dollars.
>>
>>28649766
A NEET and his dominion. Usually a basement or room in his mother's house.
>>
>>28649870
That's terrible man, better be a mediocre engineer not working too hard, get money and fuck bitches
>>
>>28649881
When you consider the amount of time and effort it takes to become an engineer, it isn't worth it.
>>
>>28650137

As an engineer I'd say it is worth it. If you like math and puzzles computers it's pretty fun
>>
>>28649146
because you have no past evidence of you being able to succeed, and if you do it's probably from the past in a time when you where basically another person. Succeed in something small and work your way up from that, confidence is not something pesonality related, it's comes naturally when you can do something right.
>>
>>28650154
As someone who failed out of an engineering program, I'd have to disagree.
>>
>>28650194
Engineering requires work. But for 3 fucking short years man, after that you can find a shitty job but less shitty than without the degree
And in engineering classes you can hopefully make friends or at least meet people
>>
the secret is limiting internet usage and digital media consumption to 1-3 hours a week maximum
>>
>>28650695
that could work
But is it worth living then ?
>>
>>28651004
You could use that newfound time to have sex.
>>
>>28649146
every time I try to work hard to improve myself normies mock my attempts and try to trip me up
>>
>work hard and be miserable in the process
>boss takes all the credit
>try to slow down and be happier
>boss berates you for lower production in front of your coworkers

You can't win. End it now.
>>
>>28651022
I already have sex, but yeah I could use that time to have sex with OTHER girls hum...
>>
>>28651050
haters gonna hate man
whatever you do people are gonna mock ou or diminish your efforts
surround yourself with better people
>>
>le work hard meme
top wagecuck
>>
>>28649314
go work hard and make your boss goldberg some money! the american dream :DDDD!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.