[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw flashback from that time in high school you was the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: thisispersonellkid.png (389 KB, 666x501) Image search: [Google]
thisispersonellkid.png
389 KB, 666x501
>tfw flashback from that time in high school you was the only one in class who didn't get a invite for the graduation party at Stacey's house
>>
>>28649143
>didnt go to any parties
>didnt go to any dances
>didnt go to any school games
>didnt join any clubs
>didnt do any extra curricular activities
>didnt do a sport
>didnt go to prom
>didnt go to grad ceremony
>didnt go to grad night
>>
>>28649143
>even knowing about the party's existence in the first place

/RnormK/ continues its streak
>>
>>28649161
That was me too except I did go to grad ceremony.
>>
>>28649180
everybody in class talked about it everyday before graduation man...
>>
>>28649161
Don't you have to go to grad ceremony to get your diploma?
>>
>>28649180

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
>>
>girl invited everyone to a party except for me
>no one showed up
ehehehe
>>
>>28649208

I was joking.
>>28649219
lol, thats what i was thinking about when i posted it.
>>
File: 1454767053283.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454767053283.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>28649194
yes me too
only because it was required though
and also i went to do the senior six flags trip thing cause i like rollercoasters.
damn i'm a fucking loser
>>
>>28649296
Yeah I only went because I knew my family wanted to see me go through the whole ceremony. Sucks when everyone else is cheered for when their name is called except you
>>
>>28649210
Diploma is further education, worth more than a HsC (high school certificate, which is worthless)
>>
File: crusades.jpg (40 KB, 358x267) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
40 KB, 358x267
>>28649143
>tfw they invited you to someone's birthday party to fuck with the kid and the kid found my phone number from that one nigger I was friends with in 5th grade and called me just to tell me he cancelled it
>>
>>28649143
>coulda went to prom
>girl said yes shell go to prom with me
>chicken out last minute and say i cant afford a suit
>dont go to prom
>havent had a gf since i was 16
>now im 23 and trans

wew lad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.