[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to be a girl but hate trannies i've become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161 KB, 600x527
>tfw want to be a girl but hate trannies
i've become the manifestation of everything i hate
>>
You have to accept the fact it can't happen and move on with your life.
>>
Nah, 'sall good as long as you can resist the dumb identity politics associated with those other broken souls
>>
>>28649028
uhhh, you mean like Batman?
>>
>>28649066
batman hated bats?
>>
>>28649060
a big part of it is i feel no amount of HRT will make me satisfied with myself
>>
>>28649076
fear and hate goes hand in hand
>>
>>28649028
I reckon like half of 4chin knows that feel, we all want to be the little girl.
>>
>>28649231
but how much of it is born out of jealousy of stacies? i actively enjoy wearing makeup desu
>>
as far as I understand it, being a tranny is for people who actually feel that they actually are a woman, while wanting to be a woman is just common sense for anyone who wants to live an easy life. I suspect this confusion is the reason for the recent tranny epidemic
>>
>>28649028
I assume you want to be attractive to males. So make yourself attractive, take hormones or whatever, but you don't have to act like a girl or wear makeup or have really girly clothes. Just be yourself.
>>
>>28649028
See:
>>28649055

I wish I was a brainless homely stacy who is struggling through my Dance major and has a new sexual partner each week. My life is worthless and my feelings and thoughts are as complex as a dog's. I settle down with some cuck that asked me out and have a child at 25 and stay at home and gossip with all the other moms as a I age into a hag at 30+. I become extremely defensive about my looks and weight and occasionally have sex with younger men to validate my existence.

someone kill me I want to start over
>>
>>28649055
Really doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. If it were something people could just wave away, it wouldn't be such a huge movement in the first place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.