[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots are fat, depressed, useless pieces of shit. You have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1442486597126.jpg (104 KB, 720x487) Image search: [Google]
1442486597126.jpg
104 KB, 720x487
You faggots are fat, depressed, useless pieces of shit. You have never and you will never achieve anything in your miserable lives, other than make your disappointed parents as depressed as yourselves. Consider ending your redundant existences. Or prove me wrong that there's more to you than asking your mommy, who I feel bad for, for more tendies.
Sincerely,
/o/
>>
>>28648891
why are you so mean to /r9k/? you're practically as full of rage as the people you're antagonizing, unless you're just pretending to be retarded.

sincerely,
/g/
>>
>>28648891
By fat, do you mean like when someone says "you're a big fat phony!" or do you mean overweight? Because some of us are incredibly underweight Skeletors.
>>
Im not even a robot, just a normalfag here for the shitposting and dank memes. Most of us are.
>fat?
Yeah. True.
>>
>>28648891
I'm a skelly manlet actually
>>
>>28648891
A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican man walk into a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long, always-flaccid penis using a laptop at a table.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the faggot. "You can toss my Mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple-covered penis while I ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping oft-fucked asshole."

"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the faggot. "But first I need to start a anti-NEET thread on /r9k/. It will just take a moment."
>>
>>28649002
You just proved to me that you're not as useless as I thought. I had a good laugh.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.