[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you lie on your bed with your eyes closed and picture a road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463190443381.jpg (995 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1463190443381.jpg
995 KB, 1600x1066
If you lie on your bed with your eyes closed and picture a road through a forest, how clearly can you see it?

is it like a photo?

like a really blurry photo?

You cant really see anything you just imagine the features of a forest?

For me i see almost nothing, just kind of know the features of the forest and road, is that normal?
>>
>>28648881
That's normal. Everybody's a little different, some can visualize in extreme detail and some people can't conjure mental images at all, but most of us are just somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>28648881
I have really poor mental visualization too. I didn't realize until my late teens that average people can imagine realistic imagery instead of just a bunch of vague shapes. I can't even really picture the faces of my parents or friends, even though of course I recognize them when I see them.
>>
>>28648941

any known way to improve how much i can visualize?
>>
I see it crystal clear, with fine details, a bit of spacial awareness and sound. But only for a split second
>>
>>28648977
Same way you improve anything else
practice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.