[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You people complain you're poor. How poor are you really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1456871533264.jpg (44 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1456871533264.jpg
44 KB, 709x765
You people complain you're poor. How poor are you really? Theres 7 of us in a 2 bedroom mobile home. Plus they have 2 dogs and 5 cats. It fucking stinks. There's cockroaches, ants, and fleas everywhere. Nobody ever washes dishes and it's all moldy. I finally got a job making $470 a week and plan on getting out of this shithole soon.
>>
Way to go, Oregano!
Im in the same situation only im making a small amount more, saving for a car first, but also have a rat infestation.
I wish you the best of luck friendo.
>>
Why the fuck do poor people always have so many goddamn animals?
>>
>>28648832
They are strays that get attracted to smell of all the trash (food?), and they let them in.
>>
>>28648832
>poor ppl are stoopid and trashy
>being stoopid keeps them poor and trashy

Its a vicious cycle of living outside ones means for entertainment and continuously fucking themselves over.
>>
>>28648832
Hoarding mentality to fill emptiness in soul.

That's why spics have so many kids.
>>
Half of those problems have nothing to do with being poor
>>
>>28648778
>le I'm so poor

fuck off back to facebook you nigger
>>
>WAAAAH WAHHH WAAAAAH IM MORE POOR THAN YOU ARE!
>GIVE ME ATTENTION WAHHH WAAAAH
>>
>>28648778
i grew up in someones literal backyard garage with 3 other people in my family
we moved there shortly after my mom didnt want to live with her relatives anymore

both my parents are illegal

i didnt have computer until 2007, even then it was a windows 95, with no internet

i didnt have more than a pair of sneakers that needed to last me for a year or two

i go to college now and my mum has to pay a $1.2k monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment along with my little sister

i live entirely off the government financial aid since i dont work
>>
>>28648778
>>28648998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>28648832
They're poor because they have no self control. They spend all their money on everything from iPhones to dogs, and then they whine about having no money.

Just look at someone like Christian Chandler. He's poor because he has autism, right? No. Have you seen his room? He buys so much shit. He has enough money to build thousands of dolls. He can buy anything from videos games to hormones, to makeup. The guy spends more money than I earn.
>>
>>28648778
I keep a large, presently growing collection of Japanese action figures marketed to adult collectors.

I buy new books and clothes a couple times a month.

I eat out at least twice a week.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.