[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up late in the afternoon >tell my self today I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1418397340694.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1418397340694.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>wake up late in the afternoon
>tell my self today I'm going to do something 'productive'
>watch an anime series, finish a game, read a book, clean up my room, something
>instead I get trapped shit posting on 4chan until 5-6 am
>rinse and repeat
I want out
>>
>tfw I've devolved so far that watching anime is productive to me.
>>
Dude, you need to get your internet cut off. Anything to make you do something else to spend your time.
>>
>>28648650
I know that feel, anon.

I have a whole mess of stuff I could be doing every day. But now, if I finish 3 episodes of Raising Hope instead of shitposting, I feel like I've accomplished something. Especially if I close off a season. That way I can tell myself "ok finished the season, need to stop for a few weeks and work on whatever" and then I do stop but just go right back to shitposting/watching Trump videos.
>>
>>28648650
I know, it's awful. Even something that should be considered actually productive like cleaning my room is just stupid in the big picture. Normies would laugh at thinking cleaning my room is productive. But I do literally nothing.
>>
I actually want to revert to this lifestyle, but I've completely obliterated any form of a safety net for consistent food and shelter without employment. How do I return to this?
>>
This is a feel I wish I didn't know.
>>
>>28648441
That's pretty much me right now, except I'm supposed to be working on a paper that was due last week.
>>
>>28648441
this is frighteningly me, right down to the "anime is productive" sentiment
however for me it's mostly that i don't see the point in doing anything real anymore
>>
>he reads books and cleans his room

Get out normie
>>
File: 1463189817942.png (646 KB, 1146x650) Image search: [Google]
1463189817942.png
646 KB, 1146x650
Today is the day. I will turn it all around.
>>
>thinks watching anime and playing vidya is productive

u wot

You had mine as well just sit on 4chan. You get the same result.

Why would you force yourself to watch anime/play vidya/whatever? Do what you want in your free time, baka.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.