[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Popular 12yo loses battle with cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Lexi-Brown-jpg.jpg (53 KB, 570x360) Image search: [Google]
Lexi-Brown-jpg.jpg
53 KB, 570x360
>Lexi Brown, the 12-year-old Santa Maria girl whose battle against cancer captured the hearts of people across the country, has died

>Lexi's principal at St. Louis de Montfort Catholic School confirmed Wednesday that the young girl had passed away while she and her mother were returning from a trip to France

>Lexi's fight against fibroblastic sarcoma, a cancer of the connective tissue, inspired her friends, classmates, and even strangers

In March, the Brown family received the difficult news that nothing more could be done in the battle against Lexi's cancer and that treatment would stop

>Lexi will be remembered by many people for her positive attitude. As one of her classmates recently told KSBY, "Even while she was going through all of this, she always had a smile on her face, she was always laughing."

http://www.ksby.com/story/31894176/12-year-old-lexi-brown-loses-battle-against-cancer

HAHAHAHAHA

ROASTIES BTFO
>>
>>28648339
>people on this board wonder why normies find them creepy
kek
>>
>>28648339
rip in piece sexi lexi
i wont forget ur message
u were sent by god to teach us all a very important lesson
>>
RIP Mexican loli
>>
File: h6kQOlck.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
h6kQOlck.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>28648378
>tfw you couldn't protect her smile
>>
File: CUnLmM2VAAAEZk2.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CUnLmM2VAAAEZk2.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
BLACKED

pastacakes
>>
File: CT0WjuGVEAAzwBl.jpg (91 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CT0WjuGVEAAzwBl.jpg
91 KB, 576x1024
This is actually pretty sad.
>>
File: brzdęk brzdęk.jpg (13 KB, 181x156) Image search: [Google]
brzdęk brzdęk.jpg
13 KB, 181x156
her struggle is done
>>
Normalfags BTFO.

hkkhdiohauuqwyuiooppllb
>>
It's not fair. She only had to put up with this existence for 12 years. Many of us are coming up on and topping 30, even 35.

Why is she free and we're not....
>>
>>28649068
end thy existence
>>
Why do people on this board like to laugh at stuff like this? Does everyone really have some sort of autism on here? Serious post
>>
It's pretty silly to allow a first timer (and a minor at that) play in the same league as such a seasoned veteran
>>
>>28649257
Serious answer: 90% here are edgy teens. This board is for OC and yet all they respond to is "why are X the objectively inferior race" and "why do women like the bbc so much" + endless lamenting about chad and stacy.

I hate this cesspool. Everytime I try some new interesting thread: nobody replies.
>>
>>28649257
Bitterness at having such a terrible life (usually their own fault)

that's how it is for me
>>
This is actually pretty sad desu.
>>
another victim of the jews and chemo

RIP
>>
>>28649375
Oh look, a Redditor.
>>
Nothing worse than kids dying in horrible ways.

At least she didn't live long enough to realise she's not a special snowflake.
>>
>>28649471
Projection, lad?
>>
>>28648339
>>28648403
>>28648467
She was pretty cute and not in a pedo way

rip
>>
>>28649751
>12 years old
>pedo
pick one
>>
BTFOOOOOOO! Haha, get rekt son.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.