[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /R9K considered FTM surgery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
Has anyone on /R9K considered FTM surgery?
>>
>>28648237
>prosthetic dick
>has circumcision scar
anyway why the fuck would I want to be a man in this day and age?
>>
>>28648237
that looks fucking awful, she would be better using a strap-on
>>
>>28648237
>people unironically tried to become men
Becoming a man is a fate worse than death in any country but the USA and other Western European countries just because you're doomed to DIEING in war or some stupid shit work place. If I wasn't born in a first world country I'd probably have offed myself a long time ago.
>>
>>28648237
Oh christ that thing is disgusting.
>>
Will my life be easier when I turn into a boy?
>>
>>28648237
Woah, no way.

Is that the typical outcome?

I hope not. If so, I hope everyone choosing to go that route has seen that... what the hell...
>>
File: transparent_text_effect.png (5 KB, 936x138) Image search: [Google]
transparent_text_effect.png
5 KB, 936x138
waiting for medical science to progress

what's the point of having a dick that's ugly and doesn't cum or feel as much sexual pleasure as a pussy?
>>
>>28648486
A dick that doesn't feel as good as having a vagina is literally just a normal dick
>>
>>28648237
Shitty SRS FTM options are why I will probably never transition. I don't want a faux dick, but I don't want a tiny dick either.
>>
I might for three seconds if it was a real penis, I have a shameful amount of penis envy because I constantly consume phallocentric media that makes me want to be the big guy with the big dick. But why would I have all my actual erogenous tissue destroyed to stick a fake dong, which looks like a sausage made out of my hairy-ass leg meat, onto my crotch?
The genitals trannies get are the worst of all worlds.
Maybe the japs will fix it in my lifetime, and people will be walking around with bad dragon-esque prosthetic dicks the size of a forearm, and they can fix the female brain, and real life furries will be walking around.
That probably won't happen though, and humanity is due for a serious U turn in regards to technological progress and net quality of life.
>>
File: 9464500_ori.jpg (59 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
9464500_ori.jpg
59 KB, 500x611
>>28648596
maybe I want something better than a normal dick
>>
>>28648237
You always see the post-op version of FTM, but never the 1-year or 5-year aftermath. What does this pale meatsausage look like after 5 years??
>>
>>28648829
I am curious about this too.

can anyone find a pic ?
>>
>>28648829
>>28648848

its usually buried 6ft in the ground
>>
>FTMs get horrendous dicks but almost always pass

>MTFs get perfect vaginas yet almost never pass

Someone has played a massive joke on us, and it didn't stop at being born in the wrong body.
>>
>tfw my sister actually wants to do this and hates being a girl
>tfw i'm the complete opposite but know that transitioning wont make me a girl
>>
>>28648829
Most post op dicks start rotting off lol
>>
>>28648870
kek yes, trans always seem to Od, the fact that even after transition they still want attention from trans and that "they still don't feel like they are themselves" and see how they fucked up their body.
>>
>>28648893
do they feel like a pussy in my dick?
>>
>>28648893
>being born in the wrong body.
*developing a mental illness

>>28648928
They probably feel like an inverted penis, because that's what they are.
>>
File: NV.jpg (71 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
NV.jpg
71 KB, 620x387
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/10346616/Belgian-killed-by-euthanasia-after-a-botched-sex-change-operation.html

>A Belgian has been killed by medical euthanasia after pleading for death because a botched sex change operation to turn her into a man had resulted in "a monster".
>>
>>28648928
no. pussy is still better.
>>
>>28648928
Here's some testimonials on how it looks and feels.
I haven't gotten it yet, but from what I've heard they are indistinguishable from cis.
>>
>>28648970
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/up542/how_real_does_a_postop_vagina_look_and_feel/

>>28648961
That's really sad :(
>>
>>28648970

Literally impossible. Just wishful thinking/delusion.
>>
>>28648961
>tfw USA is centuries away from anything as forward thinking as legalized assisted suicide
>>
File: 1447583233574.webm (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1447583233574.webm
2 MB, 320x180
>>28648928
they're better because they have the bonus feature of cumming
>>
File: 1456763309500.jpg (13 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456763309500.jpg
13 KB, 640x640
>>28648237
It looks like a holiday-themed marshmallow.
>>
>>28649108
how can they cum?
can they get std's?
>>
>>28649108
what the fuck did I just saw?
how can this happen?
>>
>>28649108
milky cum....
no testicles....
?
>>
>>28649012
>It's impossible because I say it is
Literally everyone in the link I posted disagrees with you.
Facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
No wonder people commit suicide post-operation. Its not due to bullying on our side. It's because they realized they mutilated their own bodies.

In the end there is no loss, because only low IQ monkeys let this happen to themselves.
>>
>>28649171

How could a person who had male-to-female surgery know whether their neovagina felt the same as a real vagina, when they never had a real vagina?

Moreover, the neovagina wouldn't be innervated in the same way as a real vagina would, so it couldn't perceive the same sensations in response to stimuli.
>>
>>28649181
>inb4 reddit hate
But like I'm super-liberal right? But this kinda shit is insane to me, it really is just mutilation. It's a mental disorder, no way around it. It's not something that's easy to live with like being gay (for the most part) but to fix the underlying problem is to mutilate yourself and fuck with your hormones. It's barbaric and the fact that people keep pressuring others to either A. Accept it or B. make other confused people do it bothers me.
>>
>>28649211
They genuinely think that genders can be switched at will.

I see their mental illness less of a problem, because I am certain that high IQ would never lead to mutilation of any kind. If you are smart you can suffer from mental handicaps, but you would understand that genders are fixed and hormone therapy will ruin your brain chemistry.
>>
Is there a reason why most trans people are mtf?
ftm seems really rare.
>>
>>28649207
Those are testimonials from the sexual partners of trans women, they all say that they were indistinguishable from cis.

Obviously it's going to be innervated differently than a real vagina. But then again they are just as sensate as the penis, so what's the real problem?

I feel like we're arguing about two different things, if I misunderstood you I'm sorry.
>>
>>28649276
What gender does society tolerate more? Think about it. One gender has more privileges than the other.
>>
>>28649276
why would someone leave their female privileges?

even girls seem more friendly to other girls in sexuality so b8 other girls into bicurious is an option.

being a woman is such a perk.
>>
File: jamie raines1.jpg (62 KB, 625x502) Image search: [Google]
jamie raines1.jpg
62 KB, 625x502
>>28649276
You just notice them more.
Ftms literally have to do nothing in order to pass as male because T is such a beast of a chemical.
>>
>>28649316
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. That's goddamn amazing.
>>
File: FAQ.png (187 KB, 1048x2208) Image search: [Google]
FAQ.png
187 KB, 1048x2208
>>28649304
>People still think it's about gender roles and not gender dysphoria

Please consult this handy FAQ
>>
>>28649316
From fucking average to chad. Goddamn what a change.
>>
>>28648237
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>28649335
No one cares and wow what amazing sources posted on there. Not one fucking science journal or reputable source good to know.
>>
>>28649335
I will consult shit.
>>
File: 1449794740002.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1449794740002.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
>>28649316
That's obviously not the same person.
>>
>>28649165
It's only semen, not the actual cells
>>
File: 7473882.jpg (225 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
7473882.jpg
225 KB, 500x541
>>28648237
Literal fucking Frankensteins monster. How did society come to this?
>>
Where's my FtM boyfriend?
>>
>>28649335
First Answer acknowledges that gender is not a social construct.

Fifth answer claims gender is more than sex chromosomes.

Why is every discussion about trans people so incoherent?
>>
>>28649378
>Information is automatically untrue unless it's form a science journal

>You need a science journal to explain that gender dysphoria is different than role strain

How do you even breathe.

It's as if you need a science journal study to affirm that HRT and SRS treat dysphoria and improve trans people's lives. Literally just ask us and we'll tell you that it did.
>>
>>28649453
No because a lot of you are propaganda spewing piece of shit. Most Transgenders end up killing themselves after transition. Good for you if it worked but that's not most cases. If you're happy, I'm honestly happy for you. You can't apply your own situation to everyone else. Also on top of that, yes I trust science journals because they're peer-reviewed and not just anecdotal evidence that might have bias/motives. I breathe just fine, you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>28649407
....dude have you never seen transgender men on testosterone before?
>>
>>28649136
>>28649154
>>28649165
like 5% of semen is sperm (created in testicals)
the rest is all seminal fluid created in the prostate and other glands
>>
>>28649407
It's funny because he literally has a timeline that irrefutably proves that it's the same person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ZXvmwQxGE

Sorry but you just got
BTFO
T
F
O

>>28649447
It isn't a social construct. It's talking about networks in the brain and their association with gender expression and adjustment to sexual dimorphism
>>
>>28649043
not true, my state has had it for a long time
https://www.deathwithdignity.org/learn/access/
>>
>>28649335
Last answer: "(A) High suicide rate does not mean that the procedure is ineffective for treating the condition. If anything it is indicative that transphobia is still widespread and needs to be dealth with"

Literally totalitarian and fascistic statements here. Also how do they concludes the reason for the high rate is one and not the other or both? Again, these discussions are always unscientific.
>>
>>28649535
>It's talking about networks in the brain and their association with gender expression and adjustment to sexual dimorphism
I figured this was the case, but the sentence I am referring to is explicitly claiming the opposite of what has been said in the first answer.
>>
>>28649502
>No because a lot of you are propaganda spewing piece of shit.
What possible motive could I have for spreading "propaganda"?
I'm telling you right now that every single trans person I talked to felt significant relief from gender dysphoria by going through transition. I guarantee that of the trans people you ask on the internet or elsewhere, 99% of them will confirm that transition improved their general wellbeing and abated dysphoria.
>>
>>28649502
>most end up killing themselves.

No this is false. There is a higher rate of suicide than the general public but the research shows transition itself greatly reduced suicidal thoughts and action.

General well being increased
>>
>>28649335
i see no answer as to why trannys shouldnt just kill themselves?
>>
>>28649546
There are peer-reviewed studies in scientific journals for BOTH HRT AND SRS that support the claim that they vastly improve trans people's lives. Do I need to hold your hand?
>>
>>28649581
Cold hard facts, please give me cold hard facts. I don't care about what you or your friends say, I couldn't give two shits. Give me a goddamn source and I'll believe you. One that isn't just complete garbage.

>>28649587
PROOF FAGGOTS, GIMME DA PROOF.
>>
>>28649546
yea that last statement is bullshit.

people with "body dysphoria" just fall into the trans meme, they are fucked up and never feel they are in the right body, or happy with themselves, the transition obviously doesn't fix this mental issue and adds the body mutilation.

they are just fucked.

I mean, we don't let people drink alcohol until 21, but godsake, as soon as a kid says something on the lines of " I wanna be a boy" because they liked their legos or something stupid, they fillthem with hormones.
is idiotic.
>>
>>28649544
Fellow oregonbro. Fuckin' a, medfordfag here...
>>
>>28649608
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x/abstract
It's literally right there.
I maintain that it's not necessary. It's just an example of not trusting trans people to know themselves and to know their own feelings.

To get the level of confirmation you're asking for, you'd have to survey literally every transsexual on earth in a peer-reviewed study. That level of certainty is difficult for ANY medical procedure.
>>
>>28649603
>the claim that they vastly improve trans people's lives
Did you notice I wasn't talking about that?

>Do I need to hold your hand?
No, one simply has to be intellectually honest and actually give citations. That image contains no papers discussing whether transphobia or the operation itself is causing the suicide rate.
>>
>>28649622
Yet another person "informing" trans people how they "really feel".
Read the fucking sources. Ask trans people themselves. Transition helps.

You know they did the same thing with gay people right?
>You're not really gay, you're just indulging too much into your sexuality. Treating you like a human being won't help you to live a better life, your gayness means you're sick in the head. Next you'll be wanting to be a pedophile and

blah blah blah. It's history repeating itself and it's stunning how people aren't more aware of it.
>>
>>28649656
>These results will be useful for healthcare providers of transgender persons but should be confirmed with larger samples using a prospective study design

They're saying it's promising, and you're fucking stupid. 1,600 people gives around a 2.5 margin of error. It's not that much, so it's inconclusive at best. So until multiple LARGER studies are conducted, I'll stand by my point.
>>
>>28649704
I mean let's talk about gay people. Do they really require anything invasive to be done to fix their problems? No. Do trans people? Yes.
>>
>>28648237
>sewing a sausage on your clit
>make a circumcision scar on it
What's wrong with women?
>>
>>28649688
>That image contains no papers discussing whether transphobia or the operation itself is causing the suicide rate.

And how the fuck are you supposed to determine that? Interview trans people just before they kill themselves?

Look I'm not saying that scientific peer-reviewed studies aren't a good thing. They're great. I love them. But they're expensive, they're cumbersome, they're slow.

It's called deductive reasoning for fuck's sake. Trans people say that hrt and srs improve their lives. They also commit suicide at an alarmingly high rate. They are ALSO beaten, spat on, mocked, jeered at, called freaks, monsters, trannies, science experiments, not to mention denied jobs, housing, they lose friends, they lose families, they lose parents. It's not exactly easy being trans.
>>
>>28649704
So now I am not a trans and I don't have a valid opinion. gee I wonder what whas all that htr about last week.

Seriously I hate this trans community.
always having this pee context of "I'm more oppressed than you why you complain" "you don't know how i fell my feelings are more important"

My god. I hope us trans to be more factual and stop yelling at shit just for the sake of they not being "trans" or "opresed" or whatever buzzword this community comes up with.

Yes some trans aren't making the right decision by transitioning,, no this doesn't make your transision less valid.
ffs.
>>
>>28649750
Imagine if they tried that shit on other scientific studies. Peer-reviewed studies would allow you and your faggot friends to get the help they need but you have to wait. If anything you should be helping, but you're alienating people you stupid faggot.
>>
>>28649750
I was just pointing out that the last statement in the last answer is just an opinion.
>>
File: img_1934.jpg (1 MB, 2119x972) Image search: [Google]
img_1934.jpg
1 MB, 2119x972
>>28649727
Idk anon, I got an outpatient orchiectomy $2k, best money I ever spent, haven't regretted it once in over ten years. I wouldn't call it invasive. Took less than an hour, and I walked out of the operating room. People have been doing it for thousands of years. It's not even complicated.
>>
>>28649793
Look, I have no problem with trannies. Like I said before, if it worked for you then good, but the same can't be said for everyone. Also you only got your balls removed, so that's not quite the same there is it?
>>
>>28649343
girlface is considered chad nowadays? wtf has happened
>>
>>28648237
>Taxpayers money goes on atrocities like this in the UK
>Bigger waste than feeding the NEETS their Bennie's
>>
>>28649765
>Yes some trans aren't making the right decision by transitioning,, no this doesn't make your transision less valid.
You think I"m not aware of this?
Of course regret is going to be a thing like it is with any informed decision.
I was responding to your unbelievably idiotic claim that
>the transition obviously doesn't fix this mental issue and adds the body mutilation.
I'm not being entitled, I'm calling a spade a spade. You're acting like you know everything, and as soon as we say
>We have lived experiences, so maybe we can be trusted more to know how transition affected us
You go apeshit and say we're not giving you a valid opinion. Not to mention?
>opinion
An opinion on what's going on in other people's heads? Do you really think that makes sense?

>>28649727
I'm just saying it's a similar sentiment.
>We know you better than you know yourself, now listen to us.

>>28649708
Literally every single scientific survey and study says
>A larger sample size is needed
>More studies are needed
You're allowed to be skeptical though and I guess there's nothing I can do to change your mind. So I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>28649814
>that's not quite the same there is it?
Well no, and actually I think SRS is grotesque. I don't know why anyone bothers. It's expensive and the end result is non-functional. It's not like strangers see your genitals anyway. They're called private parts for a reason. People mistake me for a girl all the time. Do I whip my flaccid dick out and correct them? God no.
>>
>>28649855
See, that's fine with me though. It's not as invasive and you're happy, that's all someone can ask for right? I'm talking about total conversion, that's where it gets into the whole "I fucked up my whole life" territory.

>>28649845
Thank you for being reasonable.
>>
>>28649704
Speaking about people not aware of history, you seem strangely ignorant of how homosexuality went from mental illness to justified sexual orientation. Hint: the science didn't change. Gay lobbies started to grow in power, and relentlessly protested against the APA convention in the early 70s. Scientists buckled under pressure, and the western world moved to new heights of faggotry. Thanks Obama.
>>
File: 2dads.jpg (84 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
2dads.jpg
84 KB, 960x468
>>28649704
Speaking about people not aware of history, you seem strangely ignorant of how homosexuality went from mental illness to justified sexual orientation. Hint: the science didn't change. Gay lobbies started to grow in power, and relentlessly protested against the APA convention in the early 70s. Scientists buckled under pressure, and the western world moved to new heights of faggotry.
>>
>>28648237
That's horrifying.

A good friend of mine is FtM though. One of the only people I can talk to about my scripts.

He's gonna help with storyboarding later on my latest one. Pretty hype.
>>
>>28648961

DON'T ENABLE MENTAL ILLNESS
>>
>>28649108
>fapping a clit like a dick
Hes doing it totally wrong
Also that looks fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.