[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were you guys aware there was a literal race war in 1992? Apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1460584759336.jpg (507 KB, 640x1082) Image search: [Google]
1460584759336.jpg
507 KB, 640x1082
were you guys aware there was a literal race war in 1992?

Apparently in Los Angeles some old Korean lady shot a black high school girl and blacks started chimping out and then Koreans started open season on blacks and cut off Korea town with AKs and shit, while the blacks were using siege tactics to infiltrate Koreatown to attack Korean stores

do we have any robots here who were alive at that time in LA? What was the race war like?

fuck Koreans, I wish they were driven out of LA and out of the country
>>
>>28648208
>fuck koreans
>i love those niggers though they sure do great things for this country
>>
>>28648208

how are you not aware of this if you are american?
>>
>>28648222
I don't think you understand anon, Koreans are a parasite on an international scale, while Blacks are relatively harmless. Koreans single handedly bring down Asia by shamelessly leeching from ALL other Asian countries and continually blaming others for their faults

>>28648239
I knew, I was educating those here who didn't know
>>
>>28648208
We all know about the rodney king riots, it's what black lives matter has been trying to recreate.
>>
Every race has its shit people. It's hard to deal with especially if your experiences have mostly been negative with X group. But as hard as it might be to do it is better to judge those on the individual level.

Source: I'm Asian. Asians can be pretty heartless at times. But there are also some good ones too.
>>
>>28648208
That's not how the LA Riots were like...
>>
stop rioting. Or learn to quietly riot.
>>
>>28648293
>I'm Asian. Asians can be pretty heartless at times. But there are also some good ones too.
I agree. People should be judged on an individual level, but as a whole, Koreans are a bane on the Earth. The country is corrupt and horrible and the companies make shitty products while stealing IP from Japan and Europe
>>
I don't think there are any Koreans on r9k.
>>
>>28648452
I'm not a Korean but I am what you call a happa. Part Japanese part Canadien. I have not encountered many Koreans in my life. It's hard to say. They seem fairly nice but I think they are trying to do business to prosper. My understanding is that Japan let Korea build off of the industry based in Japan. So I wouldn't call it stealing. I am currently searching to find more answers if they did steal or not.
>>
>>28648590

Cool I'm a Russian/Japanese mix.
>>
>>28648590
>>28648620

Do you guys like being mixed? Just curious, seems like it'd be cool.
>>
>>28648590
>>28648620
can you guys speak Japanese/Canadian or Japanese/Russian?
>>
>>28648670

Yeah I like it a lot, it has perks.
>>
Hah just bullshitting I'm a Korean in disguise.
>>
>>28648670
Japanese/Russian is literally the most god tier combination possible mate

that's basically the two most attractive nationalities and the some of the coolest cultures
>>
>>28648276
>This much denial
qwedqwqwdqw
>>
>>28648756
Yeah vodka & sushi sounds great
>>
I was like five or six years old then. So no I don't remember a god damn thing.
>>
>>28648670
It has it's ups and downs. When I was growing up it was difficult. I came to be to Asian for western kids and too western for Asian kids. It's better now though. Also to the other anon I am 1/4 Russian from my fathers side. I can speak English and some Japanese. All though I was kind of cast out from learning Japanese. I don't know how to explain it but if you are a half the Japanese think you are filth it sucks. But what can you do.
>>
>>28650718
>It has it's ups and downs. When I was growing up it was difficult. I came to be to Asian for western kids and too western for Asian kids. It's better now though. Also to the other anon I am 1/4 Russian from my fathers side. I can speak English and some Japanese. All though I was kind of cast out from learning Japanese. I don't know how to explain it but if you are a half the Japanese think you are filth it sucks. But what can you do.
where do you live anon? in the USA?
>>
>>28650761
Hi anon I live in Canada. There isn't a whole lot going on here. Temperature is just starting to get warm. 2 weeks ago there was snow.
How about you?
>>
>>28648710
Not him, but I'm Russian-Kazakh and speak Russian, German, Kazakh, and Japanese (I frequent the learn jp thread on /a/ everyday)

Also because I learned English last I am a skinny, Asian khv with little self esteem and a horrible Russian accent
>>
>>28650800
Dear anon:

I live in the USA, in California. There is always a lot of stuff happening here! I recently came back home from college and my mom and dad are taking me to Florida to see my grandparents soon. It is colder than I am used to here in SoCal, but it never snows here (I don't like snow too much anyways so it's OK!)

Love, anon
>>
>>28650833
It must be pretty fun to be in California. I must say I am a little jealous.

I've been to Florida a few times it's pretty nice. I had chilli dogs and other cool food.

Have fun in Florida anon.

Also if anyone is bored i have made a skype account.
My name is: Icy.Burgs
We can talk or do whatever.
>>
File: 8Fve9.jpg (88 KB, 935x615) Image search: [Google]
8Fve9.jpg
88 KB, 935x615
>these kids don't know about roof koreans

Check out this tactical autism
>>
Glok Goh Bang's last stand
>>
>>28648239
its not like it tought in schools anon. race isnt mentioned unless professor xir goldberg is having a seminar about why white men are genetically evil
>>
File: la_riots_korean_gun.jpg (15 KB, 333x243) Image search: [Google]
la_riots_korean_gun.jpg
15 KB, 333x243
>>28651286
Reeeee

>captcha: select images of a storefront
Haha
>>
>>28648208
I was alive then, but I lived in San Diego.

Half of my family was living in LA at the time and I drove up to evacuate my mother and step brothers because the riots reached within five miles of their home. I then stayed at the home instead of them and protected it with a 12 gauge and a german shep.

Despite what you say OP, the Koreans were by far in the right of the conflict, and were very based. Its true they were cloistered. The nigs went after them because they had isolated themselve from both the whites and the blacks, and the nigs felt if they hit every korean place first, they'd get away with it. In smaller riots even over white people, this pattern would repeat in LA on different years.

The koreans were very fast to arm themselves and blockade doors/gates, you've surely heard of the roof koreans.

What I will say is if another riot happened in LA just like 1992's it would be far worse in modern times. It would be much more ruthless with the new nigs, there used to be some good ol parents keeping some of their kids in line. Now those kids are the "adults" and their own kids are 5x as bad. People will be raped in the open, killed on a larger scale, places will burn, the works.

You would have people just outright go missing, never found again from the riots. This time I wouldn't protect a house, I'd just get everyone out and not look back. Maybe if you had an entire armed posse with you and an escape route.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F272OSP_0dc
>>
>>28651400
Oh shit, I didn't know it was that bad. What was the goal of the nogs, just to break and steal shit? Did a lot of people die?
>>
>>28651526
>just to break and steal shit?
Pretty much, there's videos online of them robbing their own businesses. Whereas the Koreans attempted to band together to defend themselves because they knew the police weren't going to help them much.
>>
>>28648208
I was four and never heard about it afterwards since I live on the east coast
>>
>>28648293

>Every race has its shit people.

except if you're black, then it's 95% of them.

fucking niggers.
>>
>>28648670
Yeah I'm sure they're enjoying sickle cell anemia and bone marrow transplants lmao
>>
>>28652382
Eh, all other people are just as garbage.
It's just due to socio-historical factors that whitey and slant-eye have the opportunity to be a different kind of garbage.

I'd sooner break bread with a smack dealer from the ghetto than a white collar bank manager.
>>
i was 6 at the time and still remember how it was all over the news. i don't live in LA though

it's one of the biggest nigger chimpouts in history
>>
That's bullshit. LA riots started with Rodney King verdict and Blacks started looting nearby stores which were Korean owned.

Faggot op
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.