[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nipple Question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
I want to preface this by saying: I am not going to do requests, I am not doing this for attention, I just literally can't talk to anyone else about this IRL because its extremely taboo.

Okay so I have large nipples that are very dark brown and while I am currently tanning my skin because I love being darkskin (I'm black but enjoy my color getting deeper) I'm contemplating lightening my nipples.

I accidently lightened part of once before (I was playing around with different skin peels and products, I accidently peeled and bleached the pigment away) but blackened it all back.

Anyway here is the question: aesthetically speaking would dark red brown skin and brownish pink nipples work? IA it attractive?

I don't normally read manga or watch anime but I saw pic related recently and I've kind of been obsessed about the aesthetic. But would that be shocking outside of 2d? Anyone seen something like that irl?
>>
File: 0003.jpg (3 KB, 94x194) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
3 KB, 94x194
>>28648096
My skin is this color now
>>
We need to see a complete breast to provide input.

It could look good, we just need to see what you have. You can't expect us to provide accurate perspective if we don't know what you have to work with.
>>
Just post a fragment of a picture, enough to show contrast. Just going off description though, I'd say it would look bad IRL. Dark on dark or dark on light is best, light on dark looks off-putting desu.
>>
I love dark skin and darker nipples. Do with that what you will, it looks more delicous to me.
>>
>>28648270
>>28648305
this tbqfh. I've never seen light nipples on dark but i can't imagine it looking good.
>>
Stop ruining your skin with tanning and bleaching you brain dead bitch
>>
>>28648096
we need pics in order to visualize your problem.
Light nipples on dark skin sound strangely sexy to me, but I could be wrong.
>>
all i could think while barely scanning through that was "is this person psychotic?"
>>
>>28648270
>>28648305
>>28648384

I don't get how my current pigmentation has anything to do with an answer if my skin is already posted here >>28648170
>>28648363
I'm already black, I tan in as much that I spend long periods of time out doors and don't use more than a spf 15.

I look sickly otherwise, it's not like pale people.

>>28648393
What's psychotic about altering pigmentation?
>>28648345
>>28648305
Thanks for your responses
>>
>>28648510
because you're on a board with lonely horny men.
now show boobies in full pls
>>
>>28648580
Where the fuck else don't go on 4chan and not deal with horny men? No where, you learn to fucking deal with it.
>>
>>28648580
This of course.

>>28648602
If by dealing is not posting tits, in a thread asking for validation of tits aesthetics then this whole thread is one of the stupidiest bs
>>
>>28648629
I'm talking about coloration of nipples not tits

You have nipples and so does everyone else on 4chan, that's why I asked
>>
>>28648686
then show nipples
>>
>>28648686
the point still stand.
asking for validation of virtual nipples, in a robot board of obvious horny man.

this b8 is getting more stupid every post.
>>
>>28648686
>hey guys, do think my nipples would look good like this?
>of course im not going to post my nipples! fucking pigs!

You're so fucking stupid
>>
>>28648096
>But would that be shocking outside of 2d?
Only one way to find out. Take the plunge. Bleach them nips.

Or don't. Sounds like that would be bad for their sensitivity.
>>
Can anyone find a pic of what OP wants on a rel girl anywhere? I was surprised that I cannot.

I know it is popular in general and honestly I like it, but I guess it doesn't occur naturally?

Just try it op, nothing would be permanent anyway
>>
>>28648686
>not posting nipples just to get all those (you)s
You literally don't lose anything out of it, considering you're not posting your face/name.
The only bad thing about not posting them is being called a cunt and various other obscenities.
What you do receive out of it are nice things like
>ayy girl those nips fine as hell
and other forms of the above
basically the only currency that matters
>(you)s
post nips and I guarantee more (you)s than you ever seen in your life.
>>
>>28648792
Btw try with makeup or something first... please God don't try bleaching you could ruin the nips for life
SERIOUSLY IHAVE BEEN SEARCHING REALLY HARD I CAN'T FIND PHOTOS WHAT OP WANTS ANYWHERE
>>
File: 250px-African_Breast_SG.jpg (11 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
250px-African_Breast_SG.jpg
11 KB, 250x264
>>28648706
How would post my nipples be different than any other's with a similar skin tone

It's not virtual, I'm basically asking people who aren't black because it would cause a lot of shit to go down.

Skin lightening is very much frowned upon.
>>28648766
No loss of sensitivity, I just have to watch out for minor chemical burn. Worse comes to worse, they get darker because hyper pigmentation and I go back to square one
>>28648792
Never have found a picture of an honestly dark skin woman with pink nipples or even reddish pink nipples.
>>
>>28648096
>>28648766
It sounds like a good way to ruin the sensitivity of your nipples. Or cause a lot of pain for awhile. Don't mess with that.

Anyway why do you fucking care? You're a permavirgin. Nobody is ever going to see them and nobody cares about nipple color. This is the stupidest thing I've ever read, and that's really saying something about this board.
>>
this thread is the worst b8 ever.
without a and op breast

you should feel bad failling for it.
>>
>>28648900
>makeup

I am a fucking retard, I don't use it often and never use pink so I never really thought of it but a fucking nude pink lipstick would be perfect to check contrast with

Thanks anon!!!
>>
File: stolen.jpg (138 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
stolen.jpg
138 KB, 800x536
ok so theres a JAV thing i have glazed past before on /t/ called gyaru, basically a style where the girls get heavily tanned

some of the nips in here are left pinky

i guess its the closest thing we can find

op if you do this and look good you could become super famous
>>
File: almost.jpg (508 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
almost.jpg
508 KB, 800x535
another one i found

god dammit this is my new fetish

OP please post if it turns out good
>>
>>28649124
>>28649153
God damn that looks tacky. Kinda nips I'd expect ganguros to have.
>>
>>28649153
her nipples are perfect and glorious omg.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.