[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women think they're superior to men and it pisses me off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Women think they're superior to men and it pisses me off.
>>
They got the upper hand. But they can't make us play their shit game.

Kek.
>>
>>28647835
how are you superior to any woman at all?
>>
>>28647850

Well I thought """"feminism""""" was about """""equality"""""
>>
>>28647868
i'm not talking about both genders, i'm talking about you personally
are you actually superior in any way to the vast majority of women?
>>
>>28647988

I'm superior to everybody not just women, don't be so upset.
>>
>>28647988
I'm more civilized. I'm more empathetic. I'm more considerate. I'm nicer. I'm more grateful. Should I go on?
>>
>>28648037
>Implying you're anything but a creepy loser
>>
>>28648083

But you'll never say that to my face.
>>
>>28648105
I would. and you wouldn't do shit you nice guy beta loser
>>
>>28648130

Nah you wouldn't
>>
>>28648130
I have a dark side my friend. I can fuck you up.
>>
>>28648147
easily i would.
>>
>>28647988
Women and those who value sociability always attack the person and never the argument itself.

When speaking of averages, stunted, retarded, morons always refer back to the individual as if he should be some perfect god to be able to acknowledge an aspect of reality.

Few men are superior (mentally and physically) to all women.
Most women are superior (mentally) to most men.
Most men are superior (physically) to most women.

Here in /r9k/ robots find themselves amongst the few, and despite there still being a hierarchy amongst the "few" men, many men on here can with some truth claim physical and mental superiority to most if not all women.
>>
>>28648161

Not to my face
>>
>>28648163
>many men
yup
>on here
nope
i don't care about the real world, but if you're going to whine about how women think they're superior to /r9k/ autists, you're going to have to explain exactly why they shouldn't lol
>>
>>28648219
I never said they shouldn't, anyone can "think" something, that doesn't make it true or real.
>>
>>28648219
robots have greater insight into the human condition than your average vapid cunt.
>>
>>28648266
okay, explain why they're not superior
>>28648268
ahahahaha
how's that insight helping them in the real world? they doing well? successful? popular?
>>
>>28648284
The "real world" is all about who you know not what you know. Robots are in inherently superior.
>>
>>28648284
They have inherent value due to their specialized sexual type which they don't earn, so never strive upwards, they only seek to conform as to maintain this value and exploit it.

This is their instinct and most do not have the courage to detach themselves to admit it.

Females are human beings, males are human doings.

>>28648268
Those who are ostracized from society find it easy to accept forbidden truths because of what little they have to lose.

Their ostracization is their fault, but not in the way women and those in the group think. It is their fault they are unwilling or unable to close their senses and minds to a manufactured world that rewards those who embrace it the most.
>>
>>28648456
Cont:

The inability to adapt to the mass is of course, diagnosed by the mass as an illness because equality is the desired ideal, anyone who still has any sense of integrity and self respect stands as an obstacle towards reaching the egalitarian paradi- i mean utopia.
>>
>>28648105
Hello
I'm the actual poster of >>28648083

Idk who >>28648130 is but I agree with him

You're definitely a tryhard edgy beta sperg and I would have no trouble calling you a creepy loser to your face. Tbh the most you'd do is stammer out a comeback you rehearsed from one of your animes, or just give me an autismo death glare

However I'd probably do it in private to avoid looking like a bad person to the rest of society, and then commence shit-talking you to my friends to ensure your life remains shitty

:^)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.