[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION AMERICAN ROBOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: US army logo.jpg (13 KB, 236x184) Image search: [Google]
US army logo.jpg
13 KB, 236x184
ATTENTION AMERICAN ROBOTS I KNOW WHAT CAN SAVE AND CHANGE YOUR PATHETIC LIVES.....
Join Pic related
>>
>>28647406
>tfw I can't join because I used to see a shrink
>>
They tend to not accept those with well-documented mental health histories.
>>
I'd rather just hold out for this girl who won't talk to me anymore to fall in love with me again
>>
I tried that and got turned down. Here's to hoping we go to war soon.
>>
I couldn't handle having to share a room with someone
>>
Tried it and finished it. Worst mistake of my life. Six years wasted and I'm more broken than I've ever been.

Don't fall for this meme, anon. It's like prison, except the inmates are proud of being owned by the state.
>>
>>28647406
can't join, too insane
>>
>>28647406
I can't handle stress. I'm a man child.

I can't even handle the stress of putting a shotgun in my mouth and pulling the trigger.

It's over.
>>
mental illness and obvious self-mutilation scars
>>
I'm too weak.
>>
Workman's comp case which I think would worry recruiters and I'd rather go USAF.

>>28648117
Story please?
>>
File: introspective arab lady.gif (595 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
introspective arab lady.gif
595 KB, 500x300
>>28647406
you just had this thread fuckrag
hell, i think it's still up

just what are you trying to gain?
>>
Its fucking garbage. Join the Navy or AF, please. Don't waste your time dealing with lazy paper bitches who complain when they have to work, fuckboy NCOs and officers, and lockdowns you're in because some dumbass from another company, bn, or anywhere in the bde lost something or can't fucking count.
>>
File: 1462669377930.jpg (23 KB, 428x376) Image search: [Google]
1462669377930.jpg
23 KB, 428x376
>self-harm scars
that's an automatic rejection
>>
>>28648294
>Don't waste your time dealing with lazy paper bitches who complain when they have to work, fuckboy NCOs and officers

Hope you realize that describes the Navy and Air Force as well. I wouldn't join again unless there was a war AND you can deploy. Peace time military isn't something you want to be part of. And the majority of people on this board would be instantly disqualified due to medical issues.
>>
File: 1462819913563.jpg (67 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1462819913563.jpg
67 KB, 640x960
>tfw I joined the Army, got out 2011

It's good for the time you're in, but in the end after you get out, it'll just make you more isolated.

>tfw I've become an isolated alcoholic who has become pretty fat due to the non stop use of alcohol.
>>
>>28647406

After much Terminal Lance comments, I dont think joining any military branch is a good idea, experience wise

maybe air force
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.