[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't girls like aspie boys? we're really caring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 612x574
why don't girls like aspie boys? we're really caring and sweet and loyal but somehow they just like social fucking chads who make them feel tingly. it's literally just lust not love.

i wish i had a gf
>>
It only takes 2 words: b yourself
>>
>>28647373
but that doesn't work when i'm autistic b yourself assumes you're a normie and stop sperging when you meet girls but i'm really awkward with all people
>>
>caring and sweet
They don't feel that way though because of your lack of body language and matter-of-fact speech patterns. Even when being playful it often comes off as weird or boring because of this.

>loyal
yeah, because most aspies will ask out and cling to the first girl that shows interest in him because he sees himself as a loser/outcast with not many options. Women would rather be with a charismatic guy who they have to work to keep around not some boring autist with no social life other than her.
>>
>>28647442
but that isn't true i've turned down multiple women i even thought were decently attractive because i didn't like their personalities i wouldn't be a virgin if i took anyone

has anyone ever met a genuine female aspie?
>>
>>28647542
yes, and they have unattractive bodies and personalities. Plus autists tend to repel each other in real life, unless they happen so share a deep obsession with trains, cars or airplanes
>>
>>28647600
that sounds weird to me i'd imagine autists that only want to spend time each other and not go to normie things would be happy together

i wish i had a car aspie gf
>>
>>28647333
Aspies are insufferable

No sense of empathy makes them extremely self-centered
>>
>>28647333
Because they hate shitposters. They can sense it with just a glance.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.