[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad news, robots. My oldest dog, Shunk Wugga, died last night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: letitgo.jpg (95 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
letitgo.jpg
95 KB, 700x379
Bad news, robots.

My oldest dog, Shunk Wugga, died last night. He was eleven years old. He wandered into traffic and was immediately struck by a turk.

We buried him under a neighbor's tree today with his "baby" (a stuffed bear).

Anyone else lose their pets?
>>
>>28647281
I lost my hope for life, does that count?
>>
My dog's baby was also a stuffed bear. It was also his girlfriend. Not even halfway into Oliver's life, humper bear had several holes in her and no more stuffing.

rip humper bear, you were a real trooper.
>>
>>28647281
turks at it again
>>
>>28647281
can i fuck elsa plz
>>
>>28647281
Sorry for your loss anon. At least he lived a happy life.
>>
Had about a 12 or 13 year old cat that had some health problems and later got his leg absolutely shattered by a vehicle. It was an exorbitant amount of money I didn't have to try to even repair his leg, and considering his health problems, any type of conceivable recovery was basically out the window. Had to put him down. Sometimes I dream about him only to wake up empty. And sometimes I recognize in my dream he shouldn't be here and it makes it even worse. I miss the fuzzy little shithead waking me up for food or to let him outside. You find a way so it won't debilitate your ability to go about life, but it finds a way to nibble slowly at your mental health when you think you have a firm grasp on their death. Don't try to think too much at night.

I truly am sorry for your loss, OP. Grieve if you feel it'll help and remember the good times. I'm sure you gave him a wonderful time and loved you much. You offered him a wonderful life and he most certainly cherished his time with you.
>>
I went to jail for a month. Asked my neighbor to feed the cat. He didn't. When I got out of jail, cat was kill.
>>
When will those Ottomans stop killing our dogs?

rip dogs are the best
>>
>>28647607
Dude, I would fucking rape and murder that son of a bitch.... If my cat starved to death because my neighbor is a lazy fuck, I would fucking torture him.
>>
>>28647607
Damn, son. What did you do?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-10-33-39.png (278 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-10-33-39.png
278 KB, 960x540
>>28647720
Not only would I stick blades of varying sharpness in him, he, too, would be starved and dehydrated. I would make him know pain intimately. I would shit in his mouth, and piss on the infected wounds I gave him. NOBODY fucking neglects an animal on my watch.
>>
File: makocry.jpg (47 KB, 377x640) Image search: [Google]
makocry.jpg
47 KB, 377x640
One time I stepped on my dog's foot and couldn't apologize bc he's a dog.
>>
>>28647281
Yes OP, had to put our family dog of 14 years down earlier today. It's crippling sadness every time I think about it but you've just gotta remember the good times OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.