[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a qt clingy obsessive girlfriend, who is insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I just want a qt clingy obsessive girlfriend, who is insecure and will constantly need my affection, who will cuddle me and kiss me, who will always want to feel my warmth next to her.
>>
File: 1418595259879.png (810 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
1418595259879.png
810 KB, 1280x1220
>>28647250
please don't remind me that I'll never feel this feel
>>
>>28647250
Why? I thought guys hated clingy overly affectionate gfs. I always try not to seem so interested, because that usually scares them away
Lately though, qt boys are expecting me to text them when they can never initiate conversation, so how am I supposed to know they're still interested? Maybe that's why I can never keep anyone around. Maybe I'm too distant and have self esteem issues, but shit. I rather not waste my time like I have in the past and then get upset about it

What's wrong with me
>>
>>28647250
>just
kek do you think this is a small thing to ask or something? entitled fuckass
>>
>>28647654
I feel you, famalam, but in the opposite context. Shit sucks.
>>
File: 1459043232761.gif (680 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459043232761.gif
680 KB, 600x800
I want a clingy affectionate cuteboy who wears cute socks for me, shaves their legs, and wants to little spoon for me. Sex is completely optional.

But everyone just wants sex. They want to be your ass-slave or what the fuck ever. Is it so wrong to just...want to be romantic?
>>
>>28647654

robots would hate a clingy girl. it's just a fantasy - they've never touched a girl before, they don't know what they want
>>
>>28647250
You should have jumped on the Erica train bro, she was a stage 6 insecure clinger
>>
>>28647654
Normal people don't want clingy. Robots think they want clingy because it means they can fuck up or be autistic and the girl will still make all the effort to be with them
>>
>>28647654
Well if you were given the choice of being in a relationship with someone clingy and someone who isn't, most people would probably go with the normal person. However, robots don't have that privileged. No one wants us. Suddenly, the very idea of a clingy person, someone dependent on you, someone that wants to be with you all the time, someone that actually likes you, becomes very desirable.
>>
>>28647912

A clingy person will make all those things that sound good, awful. You don't want a clingy gf. You write like you just want those traits, maybe from somebody you love, like your mother maybe?
>>
as long as i love her i don't care what she is
unless she cheats then imma bounce
>>
File: 1367941407766.png (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1367941407766.png
167 KB, 500x500
>>28647929
My mom loves me and took good care of me, and I love her for that.

I just want someone that likes me (romantically), clingy or not. I know that clingy people make shitty partners, I'm just explaining from the perspective of someone starved for affection.
>>
>>28647654
For most guys there's a nice balance. For me personally I prefer extreme clingy, if you wanted to tell me every thought that ran through your head it wouldn't bother me.

But most guys aren't like that.
>>
Clingers are annoying as fuck. Try playing vidya with a cling, they sense when you're in the zone and start whining and fucking up your controller airspace
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.