[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bros... I can't feel my left arm at all. I can still control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1463073658293.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1463073658293.png
32 KB, 766x758
bros... I can't feel my left arm at all. I can still control it but I literally can't feel anything.

my chest's been tight as fuck all day too. did I have a stroke? what the fuck is happening to me?
>>
Call an ambulance. Right now.
Either call one and go to ER, or fuck off and die fatty.
>>
I can tell you one thing, OP. Making a thread on /r9k/ about health issues like this is the correct sort of action you should take.

Good on you!
>>
>>28647017
I don't want to embarrass myself, I figured my arm was just asleep

it's been like this all day so I don't know what the fuck to do
>>
>>28646974
One too many cheesburgers bud

the chickens are coming home to roost
>>
Yeah brobot. Go to the fucking ER.
>>
>>28647053
>I don't want to embarrass myself
Holy shit you might very well be the first person to die from autism
>>
Call 9-1-1

NOW
>>
>>28647072
>>28647129
>>28647157
are you sure I shouldn't just sleep it off and reevaluate tomorrow?
>>
File: doc.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>28646974
Sounds like you might have a medical emergency.
From the sounds of your symptoms I would guess that you caught the gay.
You should check for those /b/ threads with the voyager doctor asking you to state your medical emergency for a second opinion.
>>
>>28647184
sure senpai but you might wake up dead
>>
>this entire thread

RIP ANON - cause of death, dumbassery
>>
>>28647053
we just fucking told you what to do you stupid fuck
call an ambulance NOW
>>
Somebody call an amberlamps!
>>
ayyy lmao rip
>>
Aren't those the exact symptoms of a stroke
>>
File: ifonly.jpg (16 KB, 225x292) Image search: [Google]
ifonly.jpg
16 KB, 225x292
you're dying
be happy, at least you're going to be free
the ride ever ends
>>
>>28647733
That and a heart attack I believe
>>
Just drink some milk and you'll be fine
>>
>>28647689
no don't call an ambulance, them shit's expensive as fuck.

just drive yourself to the ER, try not to hit anyone on the way.
>>
>>28646974

calling the ambuIance dumbass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc
>>
This is fake right? This is literally you about to have a heart attack or already had one
>>
>>28647767
lol dudes probably gonna pass out halfway and wipe out some pedestrians

how can people do this kind of "guys i just cut my arm off and a lot of blood is coming out, should i go to the ER? well everyone is saying i should but Im a fucking austistic dumbfuck so i;m gonna try and sleep it off" bullshit
>>
>>28646974
you fucking fuck you're having a heart attack and need to call an ambulance right now. EAT SOME FUCKING ASPIRIN IF YOU HAVE SOME ON HAND, CHEW IT IF YO U HAVE TO.

fuckers like you are too scared to call, next thing you kno you're coding and i have to fucking respond to a code instead of what COULD have been a simple myocardial infarction.
>>
File: 1440658813250.jpg (6 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
1440658813250.jpg
6 KB, 228x223
>>28647217
>wake up dead
>when he woke up he was already dead
>>
OP, quit being a faggot autist too afraid even to interact with Dr.s and nursing staff.

Go to the fucking ER. Ambulance if you can afford it. This might be nothing, but it sounds like something bad. Medfag reporting.
>>
>He doesn't know that if people on 4chan are worried, it's time to go to the fucking doctor. Like, now-tier.
>>
too late he's dead already.

RIP.
>>
>>28647825
You're over reacting. I already called it he has a heart problem, for other men.
>>
>>28647990
Well I, for one, tried. Goddamnit OP, you should of listened to us this time.
>>
Fucking kek this has to be bait. If not have fun with your heart attack
>>
Probably an angina. If your getting nausea, weakness, or a pain that runs from your chest down your right arm its probably a heart attack. Depending on how bad the blockage is will cause some level of symptom variants.
Id recommend going to an er, or maybe even a clinic for a chest scan. If your too autismal for that then we aint loosing much.
>>
This happened to me a couple months ago and literally nothing happened.
>>
I'm laughing at the thought of a fat sweating naked dude furrowing his brow in concentration as he finds the perfect obese wojak meme to post before dying a shitty heart attack death
>>
Are you on any prescription medications, dude?
>>
Call a nearby hospital and talk to the ER nurse they will ask you questions and tell you if you should go in.
>>
>>28647053
EMT here

We dont give a shit. Just call 911 man
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.