[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never have the planet to yourself >go exploring,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: empty-city-street-wallpaper-1.jpg (332 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
empty-city-street-wallpaper-1.jpg
332 KB, 1728x1080
>tfw you will never have the planet to yourself
>go exploring, creating multiple living spaces and bases, collecting stuff without having to worry about other people
>>
>>28646922
i thought i was the only one who had this feel
i dream of a day where i go outside and not see a single person
>>
>>28646922
this is a familiar feel
>>
>>28647057
>>28648321
>>28646922
>implying you didnt fantasize about this only after watching Iam Legend
>implying you are original
>>
>in college
>spring break, everyone leaves to go home or wherever
>nowhere to go and no family to visit so I just hang out
>campus is deserted, everything's still open but nobody's there
>wander around for hours, only see one other person
>small town reduced to double-digit inhabitants overnight
It was paradise, I've never felt more comfortable in public
>>
>>28646922
I thought I was the only one with this dream
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>28647057
> i thought i was the only one who had this feel
yeah, thats why shitloads of popular media is based on apocalyptic scenarios...
>>
>>28646922
Wandering... Until you find her. The Eve to your Adam.
>>
>>28646922
>>28647057
fugg yeah

it's the thing with social anxiety. I know if there were no people I'd love to go for walks and explore everywhere. climb on things..

man, it would be beautiful
>>
>>28648484
I assumed the creator of IAL had the same desire

And every zombie apocalypse loving retard.

Nuclear fallout lovers too but with more destruction and intent to rebuild.

I kinda want the same but it'll never happen so I dont fuel the fantasy with the shit mentioned above.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.