[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it really to get his body type? Can you lift weights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: nick bateman 19.4.14.png (568 KB, 314x609) Image search: [Google]
nick bateman 19.4.14.png
568 KB, 314x609
How hard is it really to get his body type? Can you lift weights and starve yourself to get this?

I want to be Chad. /fit/ robots please help.
>>
You can work very hard to get that body, but it won't mean shit if you don't have the face to go with it.
>>
The hardest "lift" is wanting it in the first place.
>>
2 years of lifting will get you that body
Maybe even just 18 months if you know what you're doing
>>
You'll never get that way starving yourself. You need a diet or at least a calorie deficit and working out for a while to achieve that. Starving yourself makes you lose more muscle than fat.
>>
>>28646835
if you lift weights and eat a high-protein, high-fat, low-carb diet, you CAN lose fat and gain muscle and have your muscles stick out.

Your skeletal structure may not make you look as hot at this guy.

I lift and I am just physically a huge person. I am very wide. I have a 48-inch chest and wide, womanly child-birthing hips. I will never ever look like this man because I do not have his skinny waist.

Your results may vary and you may never look just like this, but you can look better by lifting and dieting.
>>
File: 1455484096556.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455484096556.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
How hard is it to look like this anons?
>>
Bulk. Lift. Cut. Cut. Dehydrate yourself. Flex.
>>
>>28646946
DYEL??

ogcomment
>>
>>28646994
He is pretty jacked. Big arms and chest with decent core.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.