[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever meet or see someone and just know they go on r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: R9k_feelbot.png (164 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
R9k_feelbot.png
164 KB, 502x600
Do you ever meet or see someone and just know they go on r9k?
>>
>>28646589
No, I don't think I've ever met someone offline like that. I think people can probably tell I go on /r9k/ though
>>
>>28646589
Ya I see this guy where the same hoodie an black jeans listening to music everyday at campus. He has a strange walk and is constantly looking around confused. Never approached him but can tell that his mannerisms are that of reclusive person.
>>
File: 1458109933213.jpg (85 KB, 939x950) Image search: [Google]
1458109933213.jpg
85 KB, 939x950
>>28646589
I saw one you guys in the grocery store with your mom once. I made eye contact with you and smirked every time we passed each other. You knew that I knew.
>>
>>28646589
This one time, I went to a local vidya store because my little brother wanted Halo 4, I saw this older looking guy with a stained white t-shirt with khaki shorts and sandals, he had this broken look in his eyes, also the douchey nu-male looking cashier kept being a snarky ass hole and all the normiefags kept whispering shit with their self-centered smirks, I just felt bad for the guy, these cunts just love feeding on the weak and helpless.
>>
Saw a guy once.
I was putting groceries in the trunk of my car

A guy parked a space away from me.
He drove an older lexus probaly an ls400, he was 5'8 a bit overweight. He was wearing a plain black t shirt khakis and some sneakers. Like just some ugly nikes but not god awful autism shoes. Well i made eye contact with him. He walked funny. But his eyes seemed broken. Something told me that car was a handme down from his father to him. Well for a minute there i felt bad for him and well felt i was looking at a mirror image. Then i realized he probably felt the same way.

I wish i had the courage to talk to him.
>>
this thread will not die on my watch

too good of a concept
>>
>>28646720
You sound autistic. If I saw you, I would know you browse this board.
>>
Saw a lanky long greasy haired possibly robot walking home from Wendys. Dragon shirt, pretty bad acne, torn up autism shoes. He was also walking towards what I call the poverty apartments. Extremely run down but cheap apartments. Perfect nest for a neet. So far this was the only time I have seen /r9k/ in the wild.
>>
I saw a tall overweight tranny wearing a leash and a collar walking alone, head down and dressed in all black
if I wasn't driving when I saw her I would have tried talking to her
>>
>>28646720
> I made eye contact with you and smirked
sounds gay and autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x640
>>28649032
The super autists usually arent robots, they lack the self awareness to see theyre fucked and they usually make friends with other turbo autists

FWIW i defined robots as virgin shutins who browse this board.
>>
>>28649764
desu i would like to meet a robot irl but im so ashamed and self loathing of myself i woukdnt want anyone to know im one. Plus i dont leave the house.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.