[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a long distance relationship 7 years ago >she literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>had a long distance relationship 7 years ago
>she literally begged me for 3 days for accept her as my gf
>I wasn't a chad, neither a robot in these times but i though internet gf's were dumb
>I didn't take it seriously the first 5 months
>she broke up with me after 1 year and a half
>At that moment, I already had fallen in love with her
>sundlely all my plans were torned apart
>I been in like 4 "serious" relationships with cute girls from my town since then
>My last gf broke up with me because he find out my secret folder with pictures of her
Feels bad men. Sometimes I'feelt that she was a witch or something. It's not fucking normal that I'm obsessed with a internet girlfriend that i fucking had 7 years ago
>>
>girls
not even twice.
>>
fuck off gavin you fucking pizza boy
>>
>>28646441
Fuck you.
I would literally never try to contact her.
>>
>>28646520
I'm sure she doesn't want you anymore anyway. What happened to your cyber harem back then?
>>
>>28646441
>>28646520
Who's gaven the pizza boy? Did I miss some ebin greentext?

>>28646380
Also iktf man. It's hilarious that I'm still hung up on an online relationship which I had. I literally can't move on and date girls who display fleeting interests in me.
>>
>>28646573
> Did I miss some ebin greentext?
No. Assuming this is the right person, this is just some robot I knew from back in the day. It was a shot in the dark, but judging from the response, I guess I'm right.
>>
File: 1444735729660.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1444735729660.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>28646570
I didn't date internet girls except for her since, as did say, though long distance relationships were stupid BUT, i kinda had a cyber harem.
A couple of girls that were to much into me.
What happened to them? Well, they lost interest on me and moved to a hotter guy I think. And fucking obviously she don't want anything with me anymore, hell, I doub't she even remember me for a minute.
>>28646573
I think anon is talking about the pizza boy in the deadpool movie.
How was her anon? What about her makes you want to fuck your keyboard
>>
>>28646692
Doub't it dude.
Unless you are the cyber boyfriend that came before me
>>
>>28646696
> A couple of girls that were to much into me.
desu you shouldn't really tell girls that you love them, especially if they didn't have much experience with guys. None us went full yandere on you, so I don't think it was unacceptable to be upset back then. We even stayed friends for a while even after we found out about each other. Oh, internet drama.
>>
>>28646796
Pls someone related to this deliver greentext as i'm very curious now
>>
>>28646875
> be 2007
> be 15 years old in a forum much like /cgl/ except younger, hornier and bitchier
> thirst after the only guy who isn't an anime furry
> each girl thinks they're in a relationship with him, but just don't brag to each other out of respect for pur friendship
> we're not in a relationship, he just liked jerking off to words written by people who liked him
> find out about it, drama ensues
> continue to be friends anyway with each other because we were pretty close
> most of the girls just date a real boy afterwards
> other two girls still want a future with him
> no one gets him because he got a fat girl gf so we're all benched
> 7 years later he's thinking about one of us
> isn't thinking of me
> don't give a shit because I realized that I'd be a shit gf through my future interaction with guys
> miss my online female friends though
>>
>>28646696
>How was her anon? What about her makes you want to fuck your keyboard
We got to be very close. We would chat daily about everything. So now there are lots of small things I run into daily which remind me of her. It can make me happy, sad, and angry.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm a lot better off now. I'm a better person and I'm happy I had that experience with her. But it still breaks my heart whenever I wonder what she's up to. I can't really figure out why I feel this way, but hopefully it fades.
>>
>>28647171
>quietly ignoring spoilered greentext
>>
>>28647187
I'm not sure why you're responding to me, but I read your spoilered greentext out of pity

I don't understand why anyone would pursue a person who isn't available (much less pursue someone who receives an obnoxious amount of attention).
>>
>>28647356
That wasn't me, but it's nothing to be butthurt over. Shit was ages ago,you're the one still pining over her as an adult. Just because I can remember it clearly doesn't mean I'm harboring any feelings. I mean, it's weird you won't even ask who this is at this point, but whatever.
>>
i'm just lurking and wanted something interesting to happen

I'll fuck off back to /b/ now
>>
>>28647118
add me on skype whore.

I'm looking to cheat on my emotionally damaged neet gf.
>>
>>28647446
I don't think it's weird given the context. Also, I wasn't trying to make a personal attack on you; I was just expressing myself.
>>
File: Screenshot (1192).png (730 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1192).png
730 KB, 1366x768
>>28646380
5 relationship
gtfo fourchan f@m
>>
File: 1446531090117.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1446531090117.jpg
193 KB, 1024x1016
>>28647118
>years
that souns awfully a lot like my past.
I think that those girl lusted me because I poster a good picture of mine and they realized that i was the only half good looking guy of the forum. Also, i was very talented.
Hell, what the fuck happened to me...
anyone else was kind of cool when teenager?
I don't how i passed from cool guy to fat bald lifeless robot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.